>few, but close friends
>no gf to waste time, money, and energy on
>room mate is pretty and gets prettyish girls for one night stands
>I get the pick of the chubby quiet friends
>job I like to do with a lot of potential for growth
>my own place in a nice quiet town
>my dad is cool and we hang out pretty often
>my mom and I get along at a distance and she just moved 1500 miles away

All around pretty content at the moment.

maybe clean a little bit all the time instead of all of it once in a while? I dunno, that's what I do

26, Because I have a month old puppy depending on me and I would like to raise her. Literally she is the only sense of responsibility and a bit of hapiness I have.

least you have something to keep ya going bud

I have work in the morning

Thing of it is I ddint want her, my parents did. My dog had to be put down 3 years ago and I cried like a baby. It didnt help that then, I was already in a rut, fresh out of college. We are poor so its stupid to take on a dog but they did. Since I have no life because I'm a disapointment, I home all day making vain attempts to find employement. I take care of her and the little thing follows me everywhere. Im like a dad. The sad part is that I did not want her, I dont want to care about her, I want to keep at my slow downward spiral so I can be free but I want to protect this little puppy. It makes me sad because shes so little and peppy and I really dont want to feel anything. I dont really care about much but Im starting to and I feel loke shit bro.

I really dont know. desperatly looking for answers at this point. i should just do it

I want to prove the sex first

I'm not a selfish prick.

I graduated today nyigguh

If college doesn't improve my life then we'll talk but it's a little early for that

Class tomorrow

Because I fibally learned how to play EU4 and am having fun with it

There's this bitch I haven't cuffed yet

Because i have to keep my aging parents afloat.
They supported me when i had no means, its only fair. When they die my purpose here will be complete.

Because I have am a man, and have responsibilities to myself, my family, my colleagues, and my community.

Suicide is the purest form of selfish, narcissistic cowardice. It is the inability to maintain the fortitude to weather the storm, and come out of the other side a stronger, better person.

If you die today or die 50 years from now, in 100 years you will be forgotten.

Making someone you love's death all about you and calling them selfish is pretty fucking selfish if you ask me cunt face.

I hope you get John Wick'd

How, exactly, are you getting out on the other side?
>gonna live forever?

I secretly want to be a trap because it's my fetish but I can't because I care what others mostly my family thinks of me. I'm also attached to women but i don't want to have sex with them.
What should I do?

Stop defining yourself by a fetish and get a hobby.

Nobody fucking chooses to live, you're forced into it. You wake up as a child and are forced to live the 70 (or however many) years ubtil you die.
For some people thise 70 years are filled with more sadness than happiness.

Life isn't a gift. Gifts aren't things you're forced to accepr whether you like them or not.
Gifts aren't things you cannot return.

The most fundamental right any human being has is to kill themselves.

become a closet CD? be subtle... grow your hair out, shave where they cant see (everything but lower legs/arms), then where fingerless gloves and kneesocks when you wanna trap. there are ways, user.

Idk tbh. I just feel numb to everything at this point, and am too afraid of the pain of suicide. If anything, when I finish my 2nd year of college next year and things haven't begun improving or I don't have a career path selected yet, I'll just join the military and reinvent myself.

Its ahead of schedule. I am planning on doing it in a week or so

I can't get dubs if I'm dead.

Damn

kill yourself after you clean your room

lmao what kind of faggot let's your OP pic affect their life like that?

I mean seriously? Someone says "your hobby is stupid" and suddenly you're contemplating suicide?

I'm not the only one that believes this is literally the epitome of weakness and stupidity right?

Oh right it's not weakness or stupidity. There's another phrase for it.

Attention whoring.

You can't get dubs when you're alive either

Beautifully put.

So it is for everything, eventually.

Putting your friends, acquaintances, and loved ones through the traumatic experience of your intentional death is pretty fucking selfish if you ask me.

The same way we all do.

I must be lucky, because I don't believe that life is ever so bad that it is worthless enough to toss away like so much garbage.

Call me cancer but I've got shit to do and I'm gonna get it done. Gonna go to uni.

Good for you. Never stop trying to move forward.

You actually have hobbies? Which ones?

It sounds like bullshit or trolling but i can somewhat relate.

It was my day off, so it would make a lot more sense to do it tomorrow morning.

I DM 3 D&D groups, and that keeps me occupied enough to be distracted most of the time. I also want those stories to come to their natural conclusions first, which could take years.

I am in love with someone who actually loves me back which is new and exciting.

Then kill yourself faggot. He's just trying to help people and if you wanna be an edgy cunt go take some of your own advice.

I have a nice gf and we are in love. That's enough, bruh.

Received interview rendezvous for store clerk job.

I kind of enjoy life, but so much this.

Why would you even want to kill yourself? Pretty normal life

>Putting your friends, acquaintances, and loved ones through the traumatic experience of your intentional death is pretty fucking selfish if you ask me.

But hey, it is MY life. I dont owe anyone anything. I suppose you should leave letter to explain your decesion (but because its nice thing to do, not duty), but for fucks sake dont tell me suicide is selfish. Cowardice? Possibly. Mistake? Perhaps. But selfish? I mean, it something that you and noone else benefit from, but so is masturbation or lurking the interwebs and there's nothing wrong with that.