youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE

Stop posting this, she sucks.
Fucking shills.

Is it cool of I dump my Banana folder here? I'm gonna take that as a yes

You know you're always welcome desu.

the best part is when they don't use legacy

I don't even know who the cumdumpster is. I was just expressing my feelings for the OP via animated picture.

You're very kind user. Dubs checked

this is a stale memes thread now

>mobile poster
And Sup Forums wonders why desu happens.
I bet if I gave a lengthy description as to why mobile users are the cancer killing Sup Forums you'd just reply with one to several words to the effect of "newfag" because you are incapable of having any real in-depth discussion on the matter.
If you cannot read within the time it takes you to scroll over it then it's no concern of yours.
Any form of discussion that we could of had on the matter is immediately nullified by the amount of effort and concentration required to type a suitable response back.
I'm willing to bet you don't even understand why the image being added was critical to the joke?
I'm also sure you are the type to reply kek in ylyl threads as well, and call other that use anything else a "newfag"for not following a social construct only enforced by other 14 year olds like yourself using phone to access Sup Forums because mummy and daddy would not approve.
Theirs no way in hell you'd be allowed on this site.
I also assume you un-ironically use edgey on posts that are clearly intended to be humorousness?
Another majoure downfall mobile users have to bring, is that they rarely contribute an image to the discussion, and when they do it's one the saved from here.
Just another reposting le-meme loveing sheep.
I challenge you sir, to reply adequately defending your right to access Sup Forums via a mobile device.

i bet you say kek too

stal̵̪̞͓̮̣̻͆͋̇ͬͩ̑̿̊̈́̾̚͞͡e̡ͤ͋ͨͧ͋ͨͭ̂͛ͦ̇ͣ̚͟͠͠͏͙̙̥͖̘̙̖͙̘̰͔͈͍̜̼̪͕ ̨̡̈́͑̓͏̴̝͉͈̖͙m̧̖̳̜̦̘̪͑̌͊̔͋͂͊̀ͯ͑͐̏̓̂́͛̓͑̈́́́͝e̵̡̗̻̳͕̫̲̪̋̓ͭ̌ͣ̓ͬ̚m̢̫̙͓͇̱̳̪̻͓̟͚̮̿ͯ̐̎̑̓̄ͫ̔ͪ̇̉̓̆͘ê̷̛ͯ̍͛̓̔̃ͫͧͩ̃ͨ̾̒͝҉̙͓͉̞͕̤̬̝͉̪̗ͅͅs͓̪͕̫͔͍̝̪̩̗͚̔ͪͣ̓̇̈́̓̓̂̎̆ͣͦ́̄͌͊̕͡ͅ ̴͔̭̣̤̣̰͔͈̜̺͎̭̳̺̪ͦͬ̾͂̔̎̀̀͜ỹ̷̛ͮ̈̌́̀̒̅͌ͥ̒̋͆̈ͬͬ̚̚͠͏̳̱͎̹̠̦̲͡o̢̯̙̪̳͉͕̎̐͋̈ͩ̀͜ͅủ̡̘͓͈̝͍̰͈͇̺̯͚͉̟̹̫̿̉ͯ̐̆̓ͩ͘̕͡ ̵̯̦̦̝͚͎͉ͥͥͩ́̏̂͢͡ś̥̤̜̭̘̪̳̈̀ͫͥ͆̄̔ͥ̃̋̄̓ͨ̚͢͠͡ͅa̛̩̲͍̳͓͎̻̺̺͈̎͐ͦͪ́̔̌ͪ̐̎͜͜ÿ͈͖̜̱̩̝̞͎̞̟̮̤̙̩̀̔ͨͩͣ̌̈́̀͞ͅ

That's not how you eat a burrito

Shut up faggot. Underage pleb detected. Stop being a new fag and being sensitive over Internet comments.

You're doing it wrong.

that is extremely degenerate

lost

these are obvious lies. tupac wasn't illiterate, george bernard didn't write any of tupac's work.

>let me prove you right
good job moron. kill yourself

That pasta's stale buddy.

What? I've only used it 3-4 times, and I'm the faggot that wrote it.

Would you use the same condom 3-4 times? What about a square of toilet paper? The same paper plate 3-4 times? Time to let it go newfag.

What do you think, you filthy mobile poster.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

I almost quit Sup Forums

why? did the girl you met here have a penis like tha?

where is the desuposter?

School in the morning

Resting my captcha wrist if you must know.

much like me, desu is not always apparent but is always watching. enjoy the time of solace we give you

what the shit is that xD

why do you push yourself for something that nobody respects and many people hate?

I dont know what the fuck this is but I lost

And this,,is my dubs

why did it turn into tomoko

OC or reposts.
Hence why I desu, to drive home the fact.
Their is a official Sup Forums banner explaining this principle.
It's not a new concept, you provide something we like, we reward you in turn.
Post shit, and be spammed with image macros.

Fake and gay, just like you for posting it

off by one

Sauce? I need for science.

here, take the whole gif
>niggerfaggot

Lul get well soon

banana juice and potassium

I am dubs

got as far as when they started docking, my life will never be the same.

>banana juice and potassium
I have my doubts...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

fucking kek, what in the fuck.

Underrated post