A reminder that the word fag is extremely offensive. Please don't use it, thanks

A reminder that the word fag is extremely offensive. Please don't use it, thanks

When in Rome, as they say ...

Shut up fag

fag

sure thing fag

what happen to the old thread?

sure thing fag

Oh, wherever did the other one go?

ded

some guy from the last thread told me to go to a gay bar or grindr and suck dick :b

Hi :3

zzzz

Yeah that was me

Nope

yooooooo

nu

Something about this artist is really gross.

I can't take any pictures of myself right now, but in the interests of fair trade, I would love to see more pictures of you, and on one of those rare nights I'm on, I'll share mine.

ah. sorry dude >_

>Accurate representation of the average woman today.

It's the body hair, I think

Hows ya doin?

thought it was pretty funny fam. I don't do that because I don't want to be recognized, killed, kidnapped or all at the same time ;_;

You better be

My internet is shitty but I just put another one in the old thread.

The dudes look like theyve never done a single squat or situp in their life.

brush my tail i brush yours

You should go back to posting poo, at least it wasnt furry.

In a bad part of the world à la penis liking?

That's a good point too

do you get off from being called faggot by strangers on the internet?

im ok i suppose. feeling kind of sick to my stomach though

i am >_

thats everyone in zootopia

I'm in FL, but I'm too scared and paranoid

Not good enough for me.
Be sorry harder.

why do Gfur thread fall off the board and Sfur stick?

also dumping fem folder backwards if wanted

Because you put 'gfur' in the OP which causes it to not bump. Use 'g/fur' next time.

I had replied to it, but we should stop bumping that old thread and stay here in this shiny new one. I'm sorry to hear about your slow internet; I use Comcast, so I really feel you on that. How is your night going?

Should I keep dumping? Anyone reading?

I realize they cause cancer, but some of us are addicted to fags, I know several blokes who are pack a day. I don't judge, i prefer to pack a bowl myself, but takes all sorts, it'd be a funny world if we were all the same.

Haters gon hate

noted

how?

Yes, keep dumping

I dunno, suck my dick or something or lick my boots.

yes keep at it, it bumps the thread.

I ain't too familiar with Florida, is it safe for gays there? Regardless, as long as you're smart it's slim-to-none odds of that happening

Pretty good, late night and horny so I use these threads to play around on and off until I'm ready to finish. What about you?

Kitty, post your wem.

Theres always time for Jeffery Dalmer 2.0

Why don't you go to the store and buy some pure pork faggots for dinner, you colossal fucking FAGGOT!

maybe one day I'll get the courage. gay

can i lick dick and suck boots?

hahahhaha good one

because fags for dinner would be delicious and we're trying to be not raging gay here

I'm doing fantastic. I often do the same, sometimes I draw things for the threads as well, although as a traditional media guy it takes me too long some nights.
Also, just out of curiosity, and feel free to not answer of course, but where are you from? I'm in Michigan myself.

No

oh...