Does it look infected? I'm freaking out

Does it look infected? I'm freaking out

show full tattoo

No, your skin will peel for a bit after getting a tattoo. You're fine.

No but it looks shitty as far as quality goes, how much did you pay, 60$?

Is it swelling a lot? If not you shouldn't have got a sleeve you poser fuck

Kek, low life shit tattoo

you're going to die call 911

If, however, that's supposed to be a koi fish: one, you're really gay, and two, it's shit tier quality.

Looks like aids

Gets meaningless sleeve so people see it. I hide all my tattoos but faggots like you get these and panic because it's scabbing

It looks like that would be reeeeeally satisfying to watch someone scratch off

NICE BITCH TITS FAT FUCK

Some more

lol

Does not look infected but shitty artist went to deep with needle and caused scarring. Now when it heals its going to look like a nusack all wrinkly and shit. And being close to your elbow which is all wrinkly too, you're probably going to grow a nutless sack on your elbow.

nah it's healing, dont pick it

Why are you sucking in your stomach fat OP lol

The other arm

rip op

Didn't know the comic book guy from the Simpsons was getting a gay tattoo

unemployable/10

it looks shite with just that colour, please tell me you're going to get more colours?

Nice tits what are u a b cup?

Kek

It's okay, my tattoo healed the same way

JUST DON'T SCRAP, PICK ANYTHING, LET THE THINGIES FALL ON THEIR OWN

It's just peeling. Put A&D ointment on it. It also looks unfinished. One more thing, timestamp.

I had a sleeve done and while it was scabby I smashed my elbow off a shelf at work and ripped scabs off.

It got infected, when mine was infected the scabs were a lot more sore then itchy. And they started leaking puss, and the scabs themself always had white/green around them.

Asked tattoo artist and he said switch to polysporin, if it fades the tattoo we can just recolour it.

When it was all said and done the scabs that hurt where the infection was were gone, with them the tattoo ink.

No big deal.

No where Close to being done. It will be years

whoever tattooed you is shit, it's not horribly done but it's got a lot of fuck ups

>inb4 "earn your stripes"

disgusting body. tattoos never work on bodies like yours, sorry

>dragons are 2 mainstreem
>tatoo inbred critters with deformed heads

Another weeboo tattoo

shut up ashole

My first tattoo, the artist sold me some pawpaw crap. He said it'd help it heal faster. I put a bit on and fell asleep. Woke up and the entire tattoo was sludge that just wiped off. The black line became a really light blue and the dark reds just became splotches of pink.

No, tattoos peel like sunburn.

DO NOT PEEL IT. It comes off on its own, peeling it could pull scabs off.
Just keep putting unscented lotion on it and you'll be fine.
I have a 6 different tattoos, I've done this a few times

Release the Ass Kraken

>tatoo
Shut up nigger

Women still won't want to fuck you no matter how many tattoos you get

calm your tits sweetheart, nobody likes a stressed titty

This is how it started

Not true. He can easily cover those with a long sleeve button down shirt. As long as you don't have any neck, hand, or face tattoos, you're fine.

just don't scratch the tissue...
you already have another sleeve, so you know what this is right?

you chose another artist?
like user said, he penetrated you to deep :-)

Holy shit you look like a duffle bag filled with mayo

Timestamp tits or gtfo attention whore

wtf happened to your ass?

on the subject of body types there's the ectomorph, the endomorph, the mesomorph, and de upside-down-8-omorph

It started with a fat Asian bitch riding a Magikarp?

Are you Yakusa? Do you know karate?

OP, the finish product is going to be bad ass. I just have one question, why go with the Japanese Yakuza tattoos?

Bruh you shaped like you're wearing a flesh colored dress lmao

fucking kek

I make 190k a year and both of my hands are tattooed.

Suck meeeeeee beautiful.

Damn thats a stretch mark shit show OP. Why don't you get a tattoo of a fridge at sit in the corner you fat faggot

What is it op? A Garydos?

He took a free week of karate lessons and is the president of the Naruto fan club.

It's going to be a long process. It is only one artist working on me horichuy. I am working on a full suite. I am trying to finish my arms befor I get back to work

this is fucking cringey
your tattoo sucks and youre ugly as fuck
kys faggot

No offense, but that's a really shitty dragon. Look on the bright side, at least it's not permanent... Oh wait...

Haven't laughed this hard in a while, thanks user

wow, it's gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong grind for that poor artist...

OP here, I got it because there's this really kawaii senpai at the taco bell where I work and I want her to notice me and be my 3D waifu

You should of wasted your money on a gym membership. Instead of a tattoo of you hugging your dinner.

You got a tattoo of yourself wrestling a giant fish?

Are you Japanese or just really into the culture?

>Yakusa

fucking kek

God damn it

I really respect the culture and traditions

youre fat

>really into the culture
Probably just means watching a few shitty japanese cartoons and knowing 5 or 6 phrases in Japanese.

Have you been to Japan? Have Japanese people seen your tattoos?

>fat

Will be going with a friend at the end of the year. And many Japanese have seen my tattoos

Lol if he knew about Japanese culture he would get a Pokémon tattoo instead.

I have two japanese friends who saw it and said it was cool

Stretch marks on waist
Fat starting to fold over waist line of pants
Cellulite on stomach

To everyone who has called me fat. Come up with something original you ferry fuckers

Japanese guy here! I'm gonna get a ton of Celtic tattoos because I really admire irish culture.

You are fat
Your tattoo is shit
Those are facts

And you suck a priests cock

Literally the worst tattoo I've ever seen m8

>Ferry fucker

I might fuck boats, but at least I don't sink em'

Ah cool. I wouldn't show them off in Japan though. It depends where you go. Young people won't give a fuck but older people will.

*priestess

what are you trying to do posting chest picture on Sup Forums. Of course people will tell you you are fat ugly and that those are the worse tattoos...

And of course thats what you wanted to read from Sup Forums.

Dude just accept these facts and gtfo.

>fucken kek

kek

Mines doing the same shit OP. its fucking normal. Jeez

It would make more sense for you to get tattoos of bacon,doughnuts and mountain dew

Is my tat better than ops?

sure thing kiddo

And call of duty

Man that's rough sorry bro

looks like a shit

That is fucking terrible my nigga. At least OP's is traditional and artistic. Your shit looks like a bad cover up.

That feeling when i have the same face as ops but im not fat