Hey guys. I'm unemployed and have no college education. What jobs do you recommend?

Hey guys. I'm unemployed and have no college education. What jobs do you recommend?

depends on your surroundings. you shouldnt be a fisherman if you live in kansas.

crime scene clean up if you have the stomach for it. good starting pay and pay for travel. only requires high school diploma or G.E.D.

Retail until hero

Jobs in the field of Blow

That sounds pretty interesting. How does one get that ball rolling kindly skeleton?

Commercial moving
Furniture installation
Join a union

I live near D.C. so I'll pass on fishing. Thanks.

Sell your ass on the street. If you were hard enough to be a criminal you wouldve done it by now fggt

become a commie

I like it. But I've had a couple of hernias and don't want any more.

>I live near D.C.
Crime scene clean up sounds like accessible work then. Get to it

If you have no skills or education your only value is physical labor.
If you don't want to go to school you better get used to working hard for a living

Never said I was hard ngga.

I'm 37 and in the same boat . I work at Perkins restaurant and get $11 an hour .

I dropped out of 7th grade 2weeks in. Have a job Roofing. Deceased and Gerard. It's sheet metal coated with rocket chip. I like construction so no biggie. I get payed 120 a day shit boss. Starting pay should be 150 ducked tried to start me at 80. Anyway I'm working on getting experience. Leave asshole boss and run my own crew. One job pays at least 10000 . ... Future of b i will be a rich fag and donate steam game to Sup Forumsrothers

look up crime scene clean up and most companies have a careers section to their site, fairly high turnover rate.

That's not much different than what I've make at temp agencies, and there are worse places to be than somewhere that has breakfast all day.

I've been alcohol. Mistype.

120$ a day is sounding pretty good right now... Did you need to know anything about construction, or have construction experience?

No. When I started the guy had me carry wood up a ladder and pass up metal tile. I'll post pics. I argued with piece of shit boss to get 120. Basic general Roofing labor starts at 150. . ... I'm only staying with it and dealing with shit pay because I can go to another company later and say I have this many years experience and did this and that. Any other company pays by square (how much area of roof you can put on) by day is bullshit

I appreciate the advice. Thanks to everyone who throwing their 2 cents in. In addition to job ideas, this is now also a skeleton thread.

If you live in socal
warehouse is the way to go

OK so I can't post pics. All pics are too big for b to post...

What's that? Social wharhoise?

Southern California
Warehouse unskilled labor jobs
but I already figured out why you're unemployed so disregard

Uber or postmates til you find something worth doing. I'm going to get my degree, but if I wasnt on this path I would want to go into welding or woodworking

Cool. Where is this gig? Around here, I would be competing with latino day laborers with far more experience. I feel like that might lower my bargaining power.

Barback then work your way up to bartender.

My father in law makes 600 a week welder 20+ yrs. I make 120 a day... 2yrs exp. We make the same.

i feel like this is the kinda job that makes you numb very fast but if i've worked retail it shouldn't be much worse right?

That idiot isn't me. Though I am a dumb-ass at times. I understood what you meant. I'll check it out. There are warehouse jobs around any major population center I imagine. Thanks.

For quick work get to a temp agency, or dind a skill trade job. Other than that dind something that you like within reason and go from there

I'm in North Texas. Just find a local company ask for work. That's what I did and now I'm a roofer. Find some shop or talk to people. The worst that can happen is they say no. Same with pussy.

Military fag reporting in.
>Yes it sucks.
>Join navy or chairforce so you won't die.
>Impossible to starve. Get benefits.

Doesn't matter. Get any job and stick with it. You'll be running the place in a couple of years. Compare that to going to college: pay huge sums of cash for years and years then leave school and get an entry level job...

Oh sorry then
I feel like a dick now
your best bet if you have zero work experience is to apply with a staffing agency they will find a job for you but the pay is minimum wage
on average unless you get hired on through the company (which will happen fast if you aren't an incompetent lazy fuck)
good luck brother
sorry again

Roofer guy. Being on b has made me numb. I saw a cunt with her face missing and just passed it over. Felt bad. But fuck it more b to look at

Roofing fag here. I tried joing navy and army. Never got a response. Figured they didn't want me. ... Worst feeling ever. Cried on my 18 th birthday. My grandpa was army. Wanted to continue legacy. Now im 25 living paycheck to paycheck drinking when I can. Feel like shit

pussy
but lol it's true
one day I came home and my gf was like
ew what did you drag in with your boots?!
cause I guess I made a mess all over the wood floor ,long story short I stepped in some suicides brain matter and brought it home with me
it didn't really bug me until I thought about what had actually happened

Truck driving, and then get into a specialized type of it to make much more money than hauling vans filled with consumer goods.

A trade of some kind that has lots of remedial work like a plumber or electrician

Oilfield work, once the industry picks it self back up when the production glut subsides.

oh yeah I figured out it was brain matter by rolling it around in my fingers
it feels like that bathroom calk when it's drying up but it smells like the smell you would get from sniffing a jar of old pennies and change and shit

got any family that can help you get a union gig making way more money than you deserve?

Why don't you try enlisting again, if it is weighing on you that much?

No worries. I'm impressed you continued to read and contribute after that. Don't feel bad.

I actually work for a temp company right now. I'm not sure what happened, but the work flow has really slacked off.

I like a 4-day weekend as much as the next person, but it's been over a week now.

Hey user if ur not a convicted felon then consider the following , be a custodian it's pertty easy , I work 5 hours get pays for 8 13/hour ,no one looking over ur back to see u slave away and in a year or even less get higher pay health benefits and tbh not that bad

DMV clerk

I'm 5'9" 248lbs more fat than muscle. Gf 2 kids it's clean up rounds across the world. By the time I get through training assigned a infantry and sent over what's left but just standing watch?

underage b&

I'm 25 dipshit. Car bombings outside World Trade Center happened the year I was born.

>dropped out of 7th grade two weeks ago

what i read. my b

>tried joining Army
>never got a response
Either you're recruiter was sleeping, or you're a completely useless piece of shit. Did you try calling them back you fucking invalid?

Ever just lied on your resume?
I did that for my current job
said I had 4 years experience
literally never even worked in the industry
I mean if you're having trouble getting call backs you might have to get creative
I put that I was making $16 an hour as an appraisal assistant and just put my buddies number down as my boss they never called to confirm

Fair enough, I suppose.

I dropped out of 7th 2 weeks in dumbass. Go back and reread.

Don't lie on your resume

>it makes mustard gas

Youtube, but that takes years to do and is not guaranteed.

Nope. I'm over 30 and I think my folks are still waiting for me to go to college.

By definition, any job I get that pays me enough to live is maybe more than I deserve.

i just fucking told you i misread it you cretin kys

i know 2 people who lied about waiting experience and got away with it

I did. They said they didn't see a application. They would look again. I applied again a few months later. No response and just gave up.

Sorry dude the greentext and way you put your words... I thought your were talking shit.

I got lucky I guess it got me a $15 an hour job and free on the job training for something I had no idea on how to do

Merchant marine. You have to be a man though.

Party rental

Roofing man. Army fail dude. I'm going to bed. See y'all space cowboys...

That sounds alright, and I've got a clean record. (no pun intended)

How did you get started as a custodian?

I'm a man. What's the job like? Are you a Merchant marine?

Lie, bitch. Some percentage of people who read resumes before calling for interviews definitely don't check the work history/education, right?

Well, if the niggers who read it ain't gonna call you back anyway cause your qualifications suck, then any amount of employers who read but don't check gives you better odds of getting a call. Coming from a nigger who runs interviews, we ain't got time for that shit. We just call people and listen to them lie to us about how they can totally do a job they ain't qualified for, then hire them. If you try you're better than half the people we fuckin hire. Just fucking lie, dude, fuck it. Niggers get jobs, man, all the fucking time. You can get a job.

While the idea has some appeal after all the bullshit they ask in interviews, I'm bad at lying.

Though I have though about bribing an interviewer. Never went through with it though. Deep down, I still want to believe that basic honesty can work.

i went to my nearest school district building and asked to speak with the human resources and asked what I have to do to be custodian, and that set me up with a date to take a general and custodial test ,past first try , that's how I got it ! Minimal effort but I guess it varies

Interesting. Does it ever worry you that it might reflect poorly on you, or result in higher turnover if you hire people you know are lying?

I'm not trying to be a dick, I really am curious.

yeah you gotta be a good bullshitter
I used to be like you
until I started seeing alot of niggers """"working""" around me getting promoted and shit for working hard when the boss was around and doing fuck all at all other times
I figured fuck it the biggest pieces of shit float to the top of the bowl

Huh. I never though of trying a direct approach like that. I'm so used to everything being handled online nowadays.

Me to I'm the youngest in the fam, but yeah it's worth a shot and definitely worth it Ull start as a sub and there's always work ! I've been doing it for a year 1/2 and I've met some "18" year old high school girls .;)

I get what you're saying. I share your resentment of people who lie and coast while others do most of the work.

But you might want to consider a new metaphor. Shit is supposed to sink. Floating shit is not usually a healthy sign.

I wish santa was real
I wish the easter bunny was real
I wish we all lived happily ever after
but this is the reality we live in and I'm done wishing
goodnight OP

The money and the steady work sound great. I'm happy for you regarding your high school girls, but I 'm over 30, and I can just imagine the look my wife would give me.

o i l f i e l d
i
l
f
i
e
l
d

basic income when

Thanks man. Sleep well.

Yo, find out if you live near a port.

If so, just drive to the port and tell them you're willing to work as a dock worker unloading or loading ships.

Pretty mindless labor, and considering how high-traffic the port is, they'll probably hire you on the spot.

HAAA ohh the rumors I here among my coworkers! Turns out there tru!

I was under the impression that the oil business is in a bit of a slump with the prices so low. Has that turned around? Because I would absolutely consider that job for the right pay. Not much oil work in DC though other than lobbying.

little bit of a slump but oilfield always does pretty good since america loves the oil titty.
greenhat retards get like min wage and if you don't die and can actually work, you can get like 15 bucks an hour.
it will fuck you up physically in the long term though.

Any port in a storm, eh? I'll take a look. I'm fine with mindless labor.

Aren't there still a bunch on roughnecks with a lot of experience out there chasing every oil job?

thats kinda how oilfield goes.
holes really don't take that long to do, maybe a week if your crew is shit.
then its all the cap team's problem and you go hunting again.

Interesting. I heard there was a new trend toward slower extraction. Milking the wells for a longer time at a lower rate.

Either way, I can't afford to move to chase work right now. If I can't drive to it in 2 hours or so, it's probably not a sustainable commute for me.

politics

COstco nigga

I'm game. How do I start getting paid soon though? I don't have time for a long election season.

Good call. I'll put in a application in the morning. Have you worked there before?

currently working for costco canada . been 3 month . started @ 13$/h . wich sucks but i'll be at 25 in less then 4 years with 2.5K bonus twice a year , crazy good insurance etc ...

Interesting. I'll have to see if the wages in the U.S. are different.

What do you do there?

Be a server or a bus boy if you never served before, user. Work at a classy place. Evan working as a busboy you'll make ok money and if you can get up to server at a nice restaurant you can make BANK. When I served I was pulling $40,000 a year without even trying

Try being black. If you can sit on your ass, bitch about things that don't really exist then this may be the job for you. Or feminism.

dodged a bullet, be lucky