Does anyone here, from any country...

Does anyone here, from any country, agree with woys decision regarding harry kane taking all the corners and free kicks for england?

I think its fucking dumb for obvious reasons, but does anyone here actually agree with woy?

Roy Hodgson was defiant in the face of criticism, however, saying: "I don't need to apologise for Kane taking a corner." Jack Wilshere also defended the decision. "I've heard some people say they want him in the box," said the midfielder. "But if we get the delivery right, which he can, we have enough big players in the box who can win the ball."

don't you remember ronaldo taking corners for brazil

He is literally the first ever striker ive seen taking corners.

Woy must want us to lose. Him being a russian sleeper agent is the only explanation for this shit

I completely disagree with roy. Kane is shit at corners but he is great in the air. Someone else should be taking them.

Ronaldo was only like 6 ft tall and he wasn't exactly dominant in the air

woys incompetence is the reason >we are going to beat you tomorrow. With players like Kane, Alli and even rooney when hes on form I dont see why you couldnt reach the final, but it seems tome like there isnt a single player on the team bar hart who is in their actual position or doing what they're supposed to be doing

imagine lewa taking corner kicks

I'm not claiming Kane should be taking them, just saying that Ronaldo is not the best comparison

What if hes the best english player at taking corners?

> defiant in the face of criticism
And this is the ultimate problem. Every single fan and pundit can come to a unanimous decision (Don't let Kane do corners, Bring on Vardy, Don't bring on Milner to close out the game) but the one man who can actually make those logical decisions reality stubbornly refuses to move on from something even when it's clearly not working.

The most worrying thing actually, is that if Kane is the best at doing corners according to Wilshire, then how fucking bad is literally everybody else on the team at taking them?

it's ridiculous, you want your tall centre forward which you called to score goals in first line of offense

Ronaldo wasn't tall for a centre forward and he wasn't the best at heading

Literally like making Alan Shearer take corners.

I remember a bunch of Fullham fans I know defending him at work a couple of weeks ago

>He's experimenting!
>He's playing mind games, Russia won't know what hit them!
>We're trying to keep our first team line-up secret!

I know it's bad for us to pick on a Manger every single time but these decisions go over the incompetence of Sven who's main offence was playing Scholes as a left mid. I don't understand how you can be the highest paid international manager and fail to play a pacey striker against two Russian dinosaur CB's who can't run for shit.

won't lie can't remember Ronaldo taking corner kicks but it might have happened, he never did at Real though, maybe it was something punctual? i'm just surprised he would do it when he shared team with people like kaka, ronaldinho, juninho... even roberto carlos was famous for taking corner kicks.

in any case, kane shouldn't be the one taking them i think, it's just dumb to have your lone striker near the flag post

>Roy Hodgson was defiant in the face of criticism, however, saying: "I don't need to apologise for Kane taking a corner." Jack Wilshere also defended the decision. "I've heard some people say they want him in the box," said the midfielder. "But if we get the delivery right, which he can, we have enough big players in the box who can win the ball."

This can't be real

How fucking stupid can you be

5 (five) million British pounds a year to not make it out of the group stages when you have a top 5 striker in the world and a squad worth half a billion against Bale and Ramsey +9 sheep farmers, 10 other literal who's plus hamsik and 11 55 year old Russians who were playing football when the Soviet Union last won the Olympic gold medal.

>This arrogance
Stoch is probably better than both our wingers m80

Drogba used to take corners for Chelsea sometimes, shit was absolutely fucking retarded considering how much of a monster he was in the air, not to mention his corners didn't beat the first man

Kane is equally shit at taking them, it just makes no sense to have him on them. Even if he was an expert taker I'd rather he was in the box, but he isn't. Fucking Woy, man

You have to get into the old coward's mindset. The real reason will be that Roy doesn't want to sacrifice defensive shape, so he has Kane do it because then he can still have everyone else get behind the ball.

We don't have any wingers so that's not hard. Maybe sterlel who I guess is definitely worse than stoch

Not Lewa, but Milik takes them.