Do Aliens exist?

Do Aliens exist?

Oh and inb4
>hurr durr mexicans

I'm sure there is life out there. Not necessarily even intelligent life. Just life in general. And i doubt they've been here before.

Yes. Each galaxy has 1 sentient race and they will never meet due to impossible distance.

Highly likely. As someone very interested in the universe, I'm pissed off at how much we don't know.

I think so the universe is seemingly infinite. odds are that they're is but not that typical green big head type. They could be made of anything depending on the atmosphere on their planet.

Right?

what if quantum teleportation is discovered and harnessed?

Why just one per galaxy? Why not more or less in some?

I wonder if they have their own imageboards

Their own dank memes

I hope friendly aliens exist somewhere to meet.
I'd like that.

Yes. There are.

There are an estimated 100-400 billion stars in the Milky Way. Just one galaxy.
There are and estimated 100-200 billion galaxies in the universe. Do the math.

The panic that a extraterrestrial species would bring would be insane

Yes. We try to slowly ease you all into accepting the idea through media so there would be less of that.

Alot?

Implying every planet orbits a star and that a star is needed in order for there to be life in another place other than earth

Maybe

I'm pretty sure there's been bacteria found on one of Jupiter's moons, so that's technically life right?

It's always interesting to see the inferiority complex at work in those who believe in aliens- they don't just believe they exist, they believe they're older and more advanced.
Why can't we be the first intelligent life to develop?

Technically yes, I'm sure that there's life in other planets in our solar system.

Do we have any proof that there isn't life?

Not here to argue. Only to inform.

just gotta look harder

No one in this thread has really implied that. But honestly its far more likely that we aren't.

If there is other life out there then we are aliens to them so yes

That's exactly how I think, who says that they have to be much more advanced than us. Perhaps they aren't driven to explore outside of their planet (if they live on a planet) like we are and instead live without the need to know more than they are born knowing

Good point. Possibly because our galaxy is relatively young in comparison to others.

I'm sure user isn't referring to anyone in this thread specifically

do we actually know that there are galaxies out there and that the world is fucking huge? what if "Scientists" just lied to us? how do we know the truth?

This. Thats why I think people talk in terms of them being older and possibly more advanced than us.

Goldilock planets alone are just something that we should deeply look into. How similar could their life forms be to ours?

yes and they're here
they come from zeta reticuli 30light years from us
but there are more than one species. thank evolution for that.

also jesus was an alien

Have you seen the elections lately?

This. I like to believe that science is full of shit sometimes too. And that they blab out any bs at times.

What're you trying to say

It's likely that goldilocks planets that are habitable could have similar life forms as earth. Panspermia. Check that out.

exactly. like maybe even the government just wants to hide shit from us

humans are literally aliens.

Aliens don't exist. God made us and only us.

Sub global system?

whats that?

Lol, are you an idiot?

There wouldn't be much panic if they were fuzzy and furry, like kittens or ewoks.

Relative to who?

Something else that I've thought about.
Let's say that dinosaurs were real (because I have my doubts about those fuckers too) and when the "meteor" hit it was just humans from another planet and they just colonized this planet and we've been living here ever since. Like native Americans... they were the dinosaurs and whites took over and claimed it theirs

I believe some sort of life exists out there. It would be ignorant to think that we are the only creature in the infinite universe.

It could be just us. We could be all alone. All seven billion of us. All alone. On a dirt spaceship hurtling through the ether. Just banging rocks together and arguing.

This

blew my fucking mind

Space is pretty big eh?

the galaxies inhabitants.

i believe the universe loves patterns
and patterns love to repeat themselves.

its obvious the pattern for life has been repeated countless times throughout this universe.

Sorry to break it to ya kid but...God does not exist, it's like a Santa Clause for grown ups.

Yes

But look:Picture proof of god creating the universe

this is not the thread for that. fuck off. we are talking about aliens here not god

Good point. Or if they looked tiny, like those monkeys the size of your thumb.

And just think, if eating them made you have an instant orgasm it would mean instant war. Everyone would be eating thumb monkeys.

I remember reading something about how one of those moons had an underground ocean, or something. Heck if I know. But if that were true, I would think there would be some type of aquamarine life.

>being this autistic

I think they do but compared to them we are a bunch of fucking retards, similarly our cells in our body help us maintain stuff what if we were the intellegence level of the cells in our body compared to the aliens that actually exist within further dimensions?

I think it's unlikely, but if they are they more or less will look like us.

Tbh itd be pretty scary. I mean can you imagine a species with the technological advancements that would allow them to visit us? They could literally do pretty much whatever they wanted and we would be pretty helpless.

I was under the impression that humans were going to start to digging into our moon because theres the possibility of life under the moons core

Nigga how is it unlikely? If anything isnt it more likely than not? Just considering how big the universe is. And what makes you think they would look anything like us?

Almost certainly imo

Yeah, I think that bipedalism is the most efficient form of terrestrial motion, as it allows for max height with minimal energy use (don't need more than two legs) and it allows for arms to be used. Also, binocular vision.

If aliens did have the ability to reach our planet (making them far more advanced than us), then they might look humanoid in a sense, which would be exceedingly creepy.

Ayy lmao

Can't you do it for us please user. Ps that'll be "maths" not "math" Amerifat.

check'd

It might be likely that the first alien visitors to reach us are not the aliens themselves, but genetically designed space-travelling creatures or more likely robots.

>I'm not a robot

Is it mathsematics you fucking retard?

Da fuck no santa? You'll be saying the easter bunny doesn't exist next. Some ppl.

i mean, this would make sense if every lifeform lived in similar conditions.
but you cant forget our way of life is not the only way of life.

theyre might be beings made of light out there.
beings made of liquid, or gas. know what i mean?

beings made of the blood of muslims.

Yes.

But they have long since developed past biological bodies.

Roswell crash only housed what we could call a "computer". That's what all life in the universe ultimately developes.

Why would the creator of this universe make it so you could mathematically house more thinking power in a grain of sand than the entire human populace and then not have life that hits those kinds of limits?

Humans think they are the center of it all but we are but a stepping stone of life.

What comes after us can look at it's own designs and self improve its own structure. What we would call super intelligent AI.

popular media is definitely approaching acceptance these days
it's only a matter of time
space is just too big for life not to exist elsewhere
Space is 46billion ly
milky way is 100k ly
that's a factor of 460k
besides, there's a lot of evidence for intelligent aliens existing in our own galaxy so it is probably likely for multiple instances within a single galaxy

the very nature of an infinite universe suggests that every singly possibility ever has existed, exists, or will exist.

somewhere out there is a planet completely inhabited by humans dressed as clowns.

You are in the club, and these aliens made of light slap your gfs ass. What do?

Probably, space is a big place but they've never been here.

2 words: Fermi. Paradox.

no, you're a fucking idiot
infinite in spacetime, not time/space
infinite possibilities does not follow from what we can observe about spacetime. it is pop sci like this that shows how primitive humanity is

Space: the final frontier.

These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise

Just because the number of possibilities is infinite doesn't mean every possibility will exist, moron.
There are an infinite number of values X between 1.1 and 1.2, (1.11, 1.12, 1.00000000000023, etc.), but X will never be 1.3 because the parameters will not allow it.

Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds

you are equally as retarded

to seek out new life and new civilizations

From under ground? Maybe. The earth is flat OP.

>Pic related

the bait worked

actually i'm a genius so fuck u

illegal alien mexicans do. they are everywhere. can't get rid of them. they stick around like when op is sucking off his boyfriend and wont stop even after loads of luke warm man blast. here is a picture of what it would be like without op or illegal aliens.

that nebula isn't there anymore

Ayy, lmao