Here me out I might sound crazy on this but hear me out

Here me out I might sound crazy on this but hear me out
-I used to not believe in time travel and other shit of that nature but honestly now I'm kinda scared.
-I may have meet may son from the future.
-I'm a month away from graduating high school and I have some plans for after I get my diploma.
-New kid (senior) shows up 2 months before the year ends supposedly because he needs credits or something.
-This kid has a NZ accent with some San Diegan mixed in (Dude, Bro, etc)
-As one of the welcoming committee at my school I'm in charge of showing him around campus and showing him whats what.
-This kid is a little taller than me (5'11) and has olive skin with these dirty green eyes that border being brown.
-I ask him what his favorite hobbies and sports are, usual chit chat, shit gets weird after this.
-I now the Kiwi accent well because I plan to live in NZ when I graduate from college so ive been skyping with a friend who lives over there so I get used to the accent and now I'm kinda used to how it sounds.
-This guys accent is weird because he'll be using proper NZ English and say NZ type things but will sprinkle in things a Native San Diegan would say.
-I ask him about his accent and why it sounds they way it does, he says "Ok dude so check it, my mum is from NZ, its also where I grew up. My da however is from here (SD) so we came so he could be with his family. Also because he got a better job here in the states so we moved. He works at the zoo."
-Ive spent my entire life here in San Diego, only have 1 older brother and my dream job would be to work at the zoo as a wild life biologist.
-I didn't think much of at first because I wanted the tour to be over as quick as possible because I wanted to go back to napping in my class. when I got home I thought about it and thought it was kinda cool that his dad was living my dream.
-Next day I ask him more about his family and he describes his dad as tall man with a heavy build with a full beard, tattoos, dark skinned

Maybe fucking keep going?

-He basically describes me but my current self has no tattoos and currently is rocking a goatee
-I say to him "Your dad sounds like a cool guy, can I meet him?"
-His face goes blank for a second then he says back "You guys definitely would like each other" then proceeds to let out a cringe laugh that made things super awkward.
-I still hadn't fully came up with the idea of him possibly being my time traveling son but the cogs were turning.
-Next day I ask him to eat lunch with my friends at our table and he agrees so he sits across from me and everybody welcomes him to the school and blah blah. This is when I started noticing all his strange little ticks and things that he does.
-For one he says "shit" and "fuck" a lot. I do the same and my parents constantly rag on me for it and when one of the girls asks him to stop cussing so much he says "Eat Shit".
-My friends and even some teachers now this to be my go to and my favorite things to say to people so when she heard him say it she looked right over at me and asked if I taught him to say that.
-Before I could reply he says "nah, my dad says it all the time so I guess I picked it up from him. sorry love"

-I laugh and say 'Now I really want to meet your dad!'
-"You guys would be like two peas in a pod."
-Later that day one of my close friends asks me if I think the new kid is weird and I said no because our school is full of weirdos.
-My friend is confused and I ask him whats wrong and he thinks for a second and says "This guy acts a lot like you, he does a lot of the same shit you do."
"I ask how" and he responds with a list of things like the fact that he constantly bounces his leg like me and loves to tap on the table with his pencil"
-This is when I started to get mad and think maybe this dude is copying me to get friends or something along those lines.

Well keep going you fag.

-seeing that he had kinda dark skin with greenish eyes I decided to ask him what his nationality was expecting it to be a mix of black and white.
-"My mum is white while my da is Mexican and Native American. I get my eyes from my mum. and my skin stone is kind of a mix of the two. My sister has blue eyes and light skin so I'm kind of the black sheep."
-I'm half Mexican and currently applying to get my Native American ID as I'm Yaqui.
-This is where I begin to think that somethings up and maybe this kid is just messing with me.
-I ask him what his sisters name is and he hesitates for a second then spits out a random name that obviously wasn't her name.
-If and when I do have kids in the future I want to name them Leon and Lucina. (I like names that start with L)
-I ask him what his dads name is and again he hesitates and says "uuhhhh... Its Marcus! Marcus Alexander B
-My name starts with M middle name is Allan and my last name starts with B
-I find it weird that me and his dad share a lot of the same interests, goals, mannerisms, and even the same Initials MAB.

Has he started disappearing yet?
Be sure to raise your future son to not be a fucking moron and mess with the rules of time travel. Very dangerous, at the very least for his existence.
Hopefully I'm not making too much 4th dimensional disturbance by telling you this.

Could be a synthetic human designed to act and look similar to you.

-At this point I'm pissed because either this dudes fucking with me or I'm a CC of his dad just younger and chubbier.
-fast forward a few days and I see him leaving school early and ask him where hes going "I have to go home something happened and I gotta go."
-As he walks down the hallway I get the idea to call out the name Leon to see if he responds to it.
-It fucking worked
-I yell out "LEON!!" and he stops right in his tracks like when you fuck up real bad in front of your parents and he froze for a solid second and then kind of did a run/jog to the office without looking back.
-Next day I ask him what his sisters name is and he doesn't respond
-I ask him " does it start with an L?"
-visibly scared he nods yes and deciding to not make him shit himself I walk away and don't talk to him for the rest of the day.

Only question is why would it be so bold as to make contact with him?

Confront him OP, do it.

Tell him you know he's your son from the future, and then try and hug him.

Better yet, whisper it in his ear while hugging.

Could possibly involve experiments concerning how an individual would react when subjected to a synthetic clone of itself without having been pre-informed of their existence.

-About two days later I see him leaving school again and ask him if he needs a ride to which he says "no" and walks away. because I'm an idiot and still don't drive I have to wait until someone either picks me up or take the bus home.
-I decided to wait for a ride, worst fucking mistake of my life
-I'm waiting and then this maroon jeep pulls up with a slightly older woman driving it (maybe early 20's) he gets inside the car and they make a U turn and as they pass by me she FUCKING WAVES AT ME WITH THIS HUGE ASS SMILE ON HER FACE LIKE IF SHE SAW AN OLD FRIEND
-I freak the fuck out I was about to fucking loose it on the side of the road with cars driving by looking at me as my head tries to not explode.
-My dad shows up and I get in the car and being that my dad is my dad he notices me in my state of distress and asks what wrong
-FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK
- I say finals are killing me and I'm stressed and he tells me to take a nap when I get home
-He knew I was lying to him

Any proof this isn't just a story

Rape him
Show him not to fuck with the time space continuim or some shit like that.
do it faggot.

This

OP needs to do this. The fate of the universe depends on it.

-we pull into the driveway and before I could open the door he locks it and asks why I would lie to him in his face.
-oh fuck
-I cant tell him what I'm really sitting on because he'll think I'm crazy and probably blame it on video games or my phone and take them away because you know old people.
-I tell him that I'm getting sick and my prom is coming up so I'm worried I wont be able to go because my ticket isn't refundable.
-he buys it and gives me some Halls to feel better. (I legit am getting sick so my voice kinda helped)
-I get into my room and start thinking of shit I could to find out whether or not this kid is my fucking son or I'm just fucking crazy.

The fuck is that? Sand dune caves?

an upsidown nose.

OP, you need to hurry the fuck up

OP hurry I need this

-I remember the movie looper when he cuts himself and leaves a scar where his future self would see it. Wouldn't work because I cant meet the dad unless I follow him home.
-I decide to call my friend in NZ lets call her "Alice"
-I get "alice" on skype and ask her a few things about her family but I didnt tell her about my real intentions.
- I ask what her mothers name is and crap of that nature with the intention of bringing it up during conversation and see if the names match up.

its his fucking nose you retard i hope Op rapes you too.

mfw this is just an ad for Halls

Kek

*********sorry I'm taking so long my hands are shaking because of this shit********

do this minus the rape. next time you see him, say "dont fuck with the space time continuum" and see what his reaction is.

Why are IDs even gone?

this

Look.
Some one is getting raped tonight, if not op's son then some else is up for grabs
Are you volunteering faggot?

Long story short, you work at a zoo in the past.

Pics of the sun or it doesn't exist.

>how do you greentext

-I talk to the guy and ask him to sit at our lunch table again and just ask general questions with the intention of the answers he gives being the names I heard the day before.
-IT FUCKING WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-I ask around for the names of everybodies grandma and sure enough he answered "Audrey"
-numbers of aunts and uncles 4 on his moms and 1 on his dad
-city where they grew up (some kids at the table are foreign exchange students like Kat from Germany who asked him to stop cussing) and he said "Churchill"
-

Just fucking step outside your room for once and you'll see it.

It took you almost 10 minutes to type that?

Time travel has always been possible. We've only been able to go forward so far, and I am serious. If you go fast enough, time changes.

hey, writing scifi stories takes time man.

Kek

patiently waiting for Op not to be a faggot
....oh shit. Oh SHIT
Im an Anime character now
THE FAGGOTRY IS SPREADING
It too late for me...Im just gonna wait for op to finish before I die from comedically large nosebleeds...

I can't remember exactly, but I think what happens is time speeds up at higher speeds. It might be the opposite. My memory isn't what it used to be.

>being this autistic

-my mind went numb because either this dude is being a MASSIVE troll or he legit is my son
-Yesterday 5/17/16 I asked him if he was going to prom to which he said "yes, but I don't know who to go with."
-easy "take your sister. Nobody will know its your sister."
-He tought about it and then he said "I just might, I think it would be fun for both of us. are you going?
-"yeah I'm going but I also have no date"
-"Ive told my sister about you and she would probably like the chance to meet you."
-My heart dropped at this point
"how does your sister know about me? "
-"I told her about how similar you and my da are so she thinks its funny. I think that's why she waved at you the other day."
-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-"Well I hope you decide to take her becauyse now I actually want to meet her!' I'm sweating and my hands begin to kinda shake
-"You guys would probably get along as well because she's so much like our dad"

Bampf

A sloth could type faster than this!

Have you considered the possible fact that if this is all legit and that this person is your possible son.

That he's gone back to see you because you've snuffed it when he was young?

rape your daughter op

I can totally see this become some new winsest
>futeristic winsest

You need to fuck your daughter.

Do it faggot.

-my prom is on 20th.
-I might get to meet both of my future kids
-I saw him at school today but said nothing only smiled when I would pass him in the hallway.
-Tomorrow I have a class with him that's an hour and a half long what should I do? What should I ask and not make me sound like a fucking physco freak

Plan on raping your past self when you grow up. If you get raped, then he's from the future.

OP, fuck your future daughter. If they report it as rape, they will notice that you are both related and you will know

how old is your dad so you can gauge the time of when he could possibly be conceived and see if it matches up with future plans

Bring up stories about your dad/family or some other of your future aspirations and see if anything resonates with him

-He says his dad is still alive and married with his mom but beyond that I really know noting besides that
-"alice" is from NZ and her entire family lives there so why would he come to San Diego? Just to meet me and has random ass convos?

Maybe what his father does for a living?

he said zoo already

Ah. Didn't see

if this is all a lie please write some novels

slows at higher speeds

-my dad is 44 my mom is 50 my brother is 24 and I'm 18. if hes also 18 then that means I die in my 30s

Keep going

we have similar thought processes

If you really want to know just cut your dick off in front of him and if he disappears, then he was your son lmao

what?

When did you mention you are dead in the future?

Honestly, I've had similar situations that happened not too long ago. In my family tree I'm the last male down my branch that can carry on my name. But on top of that, All the direct blood line males look alike going 6 generations back. I get called my fathers name and grandfather. Sometimes even my Great grandfathers name. Long story short i met a guy that looked just like me, and claimed to be from around where i use to live (Louisiana) and then shit got weird. I live in Florida and this is were i met him. But i ran into him back at home and called him out and he ran. I chased. It didn't end to well.

lol

this is beautiful

being inbred is a bitch aint it?

First person you love, once you think about having a child with them, suddenly just fucking ditch them.

-I know his moms name "Alice" B and his dads initials MAB.
-He basically describes what I want to be in the future and how I want to look
-He refers to his father in present as if hes still alive in his time period.
-"Alice" and I have discussed kids and shit but I want none and she wants 1, but we are both open to the idea
-the name Leon is symbolic to me because Leon is Spanish for Lion and its also the mascot from my high school

HAHA, thats only north of I-10 bro XD

-someone mentioned what if he came back to meet me because I dissapered or something in the future

-Also IM NOT GOING TO FUCK A GIRL WHO MIGHT BE MY DAUGHTER

how does any of that mean you would die in your 30's, dipshit?

So his mom, your future wife came with you future son to the city you were living because you disappeared in the future?
You let too much info slip

You could still rape your son.
Thats cool in my book.

Why not just follow him to try see for your self instead of guessing?

this

If he is your son, then boy you rasied him stupid. Why would anyone get this close and be this loose-lipped with their personal infomation to the past version of their father? I say you lock him in a car and ask him why he lied to your face. Keep the tradition going. And if he is bullshitting, then hey, you get to keep him locked in a car as pay-back.

Cut off your dick and see if he disappears

-I have to get my masters degree in WLB so put it around 8 years ill be 26
-I move to NZ where I have to plant myself and be economically stable maybe around a year 27/8
-I meet a girl and don't have kids with her right off the bat and wait a bit to get married and maybe start my family around 5 years
-around that time ill be like 33
-this guy remembers his dad like he sees him everyday so maybe hes not dead but it may be a reason he made the jump back

this

kek

Is this for some book OP is writing where at some point the main character goes on Sup Forums and asks what to do. This entire thread is just material for OP to go through and selectivly pick out comments he likes and so on. If so, tell us when you get it published, it could be interesting.

-Like I said I don't drive and I doubt my parents are going to follow somebody home because I asked them to so following him is a no go

-no honestly I'm a normie fag. I browse memes on Instagram and ive never used Sup Forums this is my first time. I only know of this place because of greentexts

Well some things you could do is try to get a pic of you and him together like say that they need it for the yearbook and maybe have a couple of foreign exchange student with you when you tell him if he says no he can't be in yearbook then that may be a sign

its generational

>yet none of your texts are green

Yes

Bump

OP is a faggot
everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that this story seems to be based around OP getting his dream job and dream life etc.. and these things almost never fucking happen in real life

if you really do think that this kid is your future son OP go and get a mental checkup because i think you have finally fucking lost it

-I could try the picture thing if he lets me. I don't know if he will because when I pull out my phone usually to reply to "alice" he gets kind of jittery