gives you valuable me-time to think about the life you´re living

>hung out with this guys a lot
>have to adapt to their personalities to be their friend
>got tired of acting
>explained them how I felt about the whole thing
>been almost 5 years friends with them, and I thought they would understand
>They didn't
>had to move on

Thany you, appreciate the advice, I like being alone sometimes and think about my life
Extra info: Sorry for my broken English.

well, I'm sorry about that but I think it's for the best, wish you the best user, you'll find more friends that you will connected to soon.

Hey, thanks for the words user, I really appreciate them.

That last drink a bad idea? At least insurance covers your car. Kys.

Sorry to hear it OP. I lost a friend Sunday. We drink together, my friend.

i´m in the same boat as you, got one best friend for 9 years+ and else some folks i know through our music community from around the world (whatsapp communication mostly)
most of my time i´m alone, figuring out who i am - meditation, music, exploring my own character

i moved out 2 years ago living on my own - i had really hard times dealing with being alone, but after all this time now i learnt that it´s great to be able to to what you want when you want.

i was always the shy and quiet one, that´s just me - i enjoy sitting on my balcony while the sun sets slowly, listening to the birds, the wind - just appreciating the moment - try that out - maybe it helps you too
i accepted who i am and that eventually all will fall into place, you just gotta be true to yourself

OP here
You hit the nail!
I regularly think about who I am.
I also think about what really makes me happy, I have a lot of things that make me happy, but only temporarly, Im still trying to find someting that makes me feel the true happines of life, and recently I started to drive at night to a high point where you can watch the whole city at night, and the peace that I feel while being there at night makes me feel that true happiness that I often seek for, just like you watching the sun set

Thanks user, cheers for us

that´s a good start
i also was always worrying that i have no friends to hang out with, smoke pot, chill on summer evenings, play games, blast music - but the thing is - i can still do it, alone. and it´s still fun, sure it would be better as a group but you gotta work with what you got

i´m no pro but i think that we (as in people who introspect much about themselves) have a huge advantage compared to "normies" because we at some point will know who we are deep inside, others can never achieve that becuse they always surround themselves with people and that leaves no time or headspace for thinking about these things.

i quit my job recently and i´m now unemployed but i had to do it because my job was getting me depressed (not heavily but i felt it creeping in over the last 1-1.5 years) - and this new alone-time i gained also helped me so much in getting to know me on a very deep level

now i gained new life-energy so to speak and i made progress in a thing i always wanted to do - make music. i´m so motivated now instead of coming home after a shitty day at work without energy or will to do anything but lie down and play ps4 or watch series.
pic related: sometimes i drive out, grab something to eat and walk somewhere in the middle of fields/woods just to enjoy the scenery - mindblowing experience when you´re surrounded by nature, animals and the big blue sky

OP
I always thought that being alone is part of me, not because i want to, but because it is in my nature.
I hang out with random people and friends sometimes, but even when Im with a group of people I have this feeling of separating myself from them and just drive around the city alone.
And what you say about people like us (as in people who introspect much about themselves)
we already know what we are capable of, we know about ourselves more and we can discover what really makes us feel alive while being alone, while people (at least from my city) only think about social status and live their lives depending heavily on others.
Also, appreciatte the comment, and Im so happy to hear that you can finally do something that you always wanted to do.

Bump

good points, it´s true that it´s in our nature and we already know what we´re capable of - that´s a huge advantage

you just have to try to not let it get to ya, there are introverts and there are extroverts.
it´s okay to be either and each has its ups and downs
you can´t change who you are anyway - if you would be different you would do different stuff, but you are you and you do what you do.

i spend much time in front of the pc or listening/making music and i feel comfortable with it.
others go out every evening but i couldn´t do that - i´d get exhausted and i´d need my me-time in between. the pc screen or tv screen or music are my safe haven i can go to whenever i need to get back up after being down

as soon as i have my new job i will start to go hiking more often. i love being in the nature, alone and being able to appreciate the surroundings - right now i need to save some money to drive to real montains and buy some gear - so yeah money holds me back a bit atm but i have a plan - that´s the most important thing

what do you do in your spare (alone) time?

ITT
>Rationalisations of sad and desperate people
Guys it really sucks to be lonely. Im a pretty solitary guy myself but unfortunately I still have that social need that needs to be fulfilled. We have to accept that fact and work around it for a happy life.

OP HERE
Yes, you're right, and I do think that having a plan like you said, its the most important thing, and Im pretty sure the money that you earn, will be super worth wasting on such things!
I also enjoy a lot being surrounded by the nature, going hiking its something that I will definetly try

On my spare time alone, I usually drive alone while listening to some relaxed-chill type music
I also like to climb up to my house's roof-top at night and just lay down there while watching the stars not really thinking on anything. I really love and enjoy doing this two things.
Right know im just searching for something to do apart from this on my lonely nights, that is also why I posted on 4 chan regarless of knowing that people might troll me , or think im just seeking for attention, but the truth is, i find posting something intresting of my day on my lonely night will bring awesome people like you whom I can talk with and share similarities and advices.

We know that user, we also know its in our nature the fact that we need people, but we just feel better while being solitary

user, how do you feel about your life right now?, is there anything that makes want to stay alive that you enjoy? like some sort of action or moment that gives you chills or goosebumps

And again, sorry for my bad English guys.

To lose a friend is better than never having any at all.

wish i could climb on my roof, all i have is my balcony.
i´d be up there often also if i could

do you have any interests that would involve learning something new?
my biggest advice would be just start it whatever it is you want to do but never "get" to - i am a lazy ass myself but as soon as i hit up the music making i get sucked into it for hours - my problem always was not starting things - i never felt how rewarding it can be so maybe give it a go.
even if it´s small progressions it will feel like a huuuge step.

after i learned about basslines and how to implement different types of those in a drumbeat i made a small step if you look at the whole art of music but when i heard how it works together with percussions, leads etc it really got me so excited i jumped up and danced away with a smile bigger than i could ever imagine!

think of a thing you want to do, give yourself an hour with it and just do your best - after that check how you feel - you might also get sucked into it for a whole night - who knows?
pic is my view at night on the balcony

Lost two friends or excised two traitors?