Jokes aside, why are there so many blacks on the French team?

Jokes aside, why are there so many blacks on the French team?

we wuz french and shieeeeeeet

its called multiculturalism. fight the enemy and vote leave brother.

Blacks have been part of the French empire for hundreds of years

Colonies + much higher birth rate

Jokes aside, why are there so many blacks on the US sprinting/basketball/etc... team?

Napolean was actually raised by a black family!

They're slaves.

don't be so offended frog eater, most countries have black sprinters, it makes sense. basketball is a big part for black americans

but look at english, dutch, belgian, german, even italian soccer teams. france is uniquely black

i'm curious myself not some Sup Forumstard

Wow, even if that's bait it's very low of you ameritard.

> Implying Napoleon wasn't raised by th epurest white female

60% tho

Try every single popular amerifat team sport

France if I remember correctly were much more relaxed about letting their colonial citizens come to the motherland, also if you join the French Foreign Legion that essentially makes you a French citizen too.

Oh well if you're honestly curious than football is THE big thing in the shitty suburbs these guys come from. The same as basketball for the US.

It's also a mean of getting out of misery whereas middle class people will study and search a normal job. So they train and play when they're young much more than the average kid. Some get good enough to go big, serving as an example for the younger ghetto brats to try the same.

That's the reason I think. Only my opinion though.

OK so it's basically the same as our nigs and basketball. Got it.

that makes sense then

it's like basketball in america

Except blacks have been in the United States since its creation.

basically, the team represents the population playing divegrass seriously, not the actual population of the country

I tried explaining this, but just get called a racist and Sup Forums

stupid French cunt.

colonialism

Try looking at the amount of African territory France controlled and for how long.

What kind of sport do middle/upper class people play in France? In England prettty much all of us play Football par from the richest of the rich fuckers who play cricket and rugby.

All these stupid answers, useless as tits on a bull.

>Jokes aside, why are there so many blacks on the French team?
Because football always represents the most recent wave of immigration, which has been black.
On top of it there's recently been a bias towards blacks in training center because people were looking for those types of physical qualities (they're probably back from it by now).

Nah, Rugby isn't a rich people sport, it's just regional thing. I live in Kent and everyone here enjoys the Rugby except feral council estate dwellers.

Then explain the Muslim take over of Britain

>France if I remember correctly were much more relaxed about letting their colonial citizens come to the motherland
When there were three of them. That has nothing to do with 80s/90s immigration.

>What kind of sport do middle/upper class people play in France?
Football's pretty popular as an amateur sport everywhere, but nobody goes into it like ghetto kids do.
Amateur rugby's got its public too, it's pretty grassroot and more rural and regional.

Otherwise people with money play tennis.

Anyway trying equating the NT with French demographics is pain retarded.

Because the Labour party had an open door policy from the 90's until 2010 which is why they will never be elected into government again.

stupid frog poster

I agree with the regional thing but here we were only intrested it in during school years (Dorset btw.)

Problem is that Rugby is not a game you can easily setup while Football is perfect for a quick kickabout,

commonwealth pakistan and bangladesh. they all reproduce like 6 kids per vagina, whereas average white british 1-2 kids
do the math!! uk to become white minority in our lifetime

British controlled large Muslim areas forever

That's it

A French girl with her robot bf

french people is the team having a lot of black people actually a thing being talked about among fans and the media or is it just Sup Forums that's obsessed with it?

still drunk, Paddy?

Before the WC 2006 there was some talk about quotas, but when they begun to win the debate dissappeared.

lol I can't even imagine the reaction if they were talking about quotas in today's climate

And where exactly did you think those black people came from?

Hell, your blacks even came partly thanks to the French. You do know they owned your shit from Quebec to La Nouvelle Orleans, right?

Lmao typical

Because its 2016 you racist fuck

South Africa recently introduced quotas on their sports teams which is why they are getting absolutely BTFO on every front.

thats grace jones

Go outside and get stabed goy

Dumb frog posters