The french empire doesn't exist anymore

>The french empire doesn't exist anymore
Feels bad man

that cuz it was shit haha

fuckin russian winter man

FUCK YOU !
ITS LITERALLY YOUR FAULT !

Don't most of those places still speak French?

> French empire
> Brazil
This is what they teach you? You guys spent 10 years here when Brazil wasn't even in the plans of Portugal. Nevertheless half of this time was spent fighting the Portuguese and the natives you never really took control of it

>Implying these colonial territories exist at the same times.
We totally lose ours americans territories except some meme islands populated by niggers who pretends to be french.

our colonial empire on africa and asia was actually later.

Pls no

You need civilization m8

Morocco is older than the kingdom of france and the first frankish dynasties

DELET

half of the world colonized your shitty country memet

>Half

Oh yes sure

Actually Morocco was a protectorate, not a real colony like Algeria.

Frogs have a type disadvantage against Lusos.

Good, it's like giving jam to pigs. I want France to go full "sakoku".

>On 19 November 1807, Junot set out for Lisbon. As bad as the roads were on the Spanish side of the border, those in Portugal were worse.

>Meanwhile, the Portuguese authorities were in a state of panic

>As the emperor's hostile intentions became more clear, John declared war on the United Kingdom on 20 October and seized the few remaining British subjects on 8 November.

KEK

>Without a single cannon or cavalryman, 1,500 French troops staggered into Lisbon on 30 November, their cartridges soaked and their uniforms in tatters. There was no opposition.

>Though the French occupied Lisbon without firing a shot, their quarry had escaped. As Junot's army loomed closer, the Prince Regent dithered between offering complete submission and fleeing to Brazil.

JUSTUGAL

That's a little misleading, France never had all that territory at the same time. There are three different empires there.

France, what about joining forces and invading Morocco again? We got the south (Río de Oro) and the North (El Rif) and you get the rest (Rabat, Casablanca, etc)

That's the reason we kinda of like Napoleon. He started a chain of events that led to our independence and is the indirect reason why we became such massive country.
If the royal family hadn't come we would probably be independent at the same time of Angola and Mozambique and would have became three or four different countries.

it still does though, if it didn't we couldn't have relied on nuclear energy anymore

>After my first punch and before their first punch I was winning

You forgot:
>happened 50 years after an Earthquake had destroyed the country and the army hadn't been payed in almost as many years
>happened 40 years after the Spaniards/French had tried to invade during the 7 year war
>Despite all that show, France still didn't manage to conquer Portugal, because the princess was on another castle.
>All the while we were still helping out the Brits in spite of your """orders"""
>All that only lasted 5 months before we actually fought back.

You got Barbosa'd, frog, and we didn't need winter to deal with you.

Even the French have gotten over it. Why can't Quebec?

We feel lonely

DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH BIGOT !!!

Good fucking riddance. At least we made the world better when we left it. The only thing France ever brought around was death and destruction.

I think it goes without saying that we were on elf the sole morally righteous superpowers powering in that century.
>feels good man

* that we were one of the

thank god

Didnt like our banter ?

You have New Brunswick and St. Pierre et Miquelon to keep you company

No kill yourself

Is french still widespread? From what I gathered you guys still have french in a high regard when considering foreign languages, can I visit only knowing french or I should be prepared to talk in english?

Yes you can.
Fuck Christians for being cucks

thanks mate

I really hate that all our ex colonies hate us while most of the Uk's ex colonies still suck the Queen's dick while the French never committed genocide in their colonies with the same level of efficiency than the Brits did.
It's like we're hated for having been just slightly less bad than Anglos.

that idiom sounds weird in english. I think an equivalent we have is to cast pearls before swine

>while the French never committed genocide in their colonies with the same level of efficiency than the Brits did.
That never happened. The only people that were genocided were Americans and they stopped being Anglo a long time ago.

The Aborigenes ?
The Maoris ?
The Zulus ?
And they didn't treat Arabic nor Black people way better than the French did, still, France is constantly hated and hsamed for its imperialism while it's a token of glory for the UK.

I'm pretty positive that the ex-brit's colonies that don't hate them are developed. Africans and others might hate them a lot

t. muslim cuck

We will always help our lebanese christian brothers, deal with it, faggots.

thank you allah , buddha and jesus christ for that
thats because those colonies are full of anglos , indians and nigerians hate uk and blame them alot

Why would Tunisia or Morocco hate us?
Only Algeria has an excuse and the fuckers are ruining my country right now, so I guess they had their revenge.

Maghrebi solidarism ?

i dont hate you , just hate your influence

What ? 5 week Paid leave and going on strike when we disagree with our government ?
It's just French banter.

This. And the only developper British ex-colonies are coincidentally the onesame where they genocides the natives and replaced them with anglos. No wonder they don't hate them.

Sounds good.

What's wrong with it ?

lol thats actually one of the things that i hate , our union is so fucking strong because of you
the francophone system is just a mess on all levels and it just doesnt work with ayyrabs

>And the only developper British ex-colonies are coincidentally the one same where they didn't exploit the land and takes their wealth with them.

FTFY

>Be Lebanese
>Don't have a government
>Get segregated
>Get bomb

So you are palo shitskins larping as a Lebanese

I hope Kataeb will take care of you during the next civil war

Stop oppresing the muslims ITT or Soral will punch you all

Ikr, all those zionist are making me vomit.

I thought you were berbers n shit

Are you actually serious?

zionism is was first source of inspiration in the 1789 revolution. Fucking royalist.

There wasn't genocide sure the Brits tried to fuck their shit up but their fucked our shit up for a bit as well. The worst that happened besides taking their country was done after Australia became a country the abos were taken from their homes and sent to places were they could be 'cared' for.

There is an island off the coast of Newfoundland, that I WAS FUCKING BORN ON, that I am not allowed to visit at the moment due to a work visa dispute.

I was born on French land, to French speaking parents, and I can't claim much more than French heritage.

No wonder everyone's forsaken those white-flag waving snail-eaters.

Les Saint-pierre-et-Miquelonnais ne comprennent pas l'anglais.