Steve Thread

Steve Thread

why would he fuck around such a cute gf??

keep the keks rolling

Someone should use the pictures of him to get nudes of his girlfriend by blackmailing him

For the love of Poopsteve someone screencap collage the original thread and post it here for whoever wasnt there

alright people. post twitter and fb results

Fucking kek

Missed it. What this nigger do?

found his Girlfriend's parents

Finger his ass, lick his fingers on kik. Then sb found his Facebook

fingered his ass and sucked his fingers

[email protected]
Poopman1

if anyone wants a fb account

posting again incase anyone wants it

Some user did the old "he thinks im a girl" on kik with a dude and he ended up finger to ass to mouth

Nigga tried to kik a Sup Forums tard claiming to be a 15 year old girl, proceeds to make him suck fingers that he put in pooper

Thought he was sending pictures of him fingering his asshole and then sucking them to a 15 year old grill.

Using this account. And on it.

Kekkel

why would he do that

Dumb motherfucker uses his real name and photo in kik

1/???

Anyone got time to do the whole combining of the screenshots into a single pic? We need that to send it to the fam members and the church

Sb post the kik Screenshots already

Why do I feel that all these random image postings are Steven trying to derail?

2/???

No response yet

3/???

I don't really know what this will accomplish

Like, he's going to be embarassed as fuck, and he'll have some really long conversation with his family about sexual perversion or whatever, but this isn't really doing anything.

Maybe I've just gotten too old to really enjoy these types of raids but those are my two cents.

I'm loving the jokes though, keep them up.

dad has a boss name
thadeus

4/???

Thank you based user

Now, anyone care to combine this so it's easier to spread?

5/???

Stop

it's almost 4AM on a wednesday, dipshit. Of course there's no response.

His Twitter:
henkelsteven

GF's Twitter:
olivia_duke97

GF's Facebook:
oliviamduke

Mom's Facebook:
beth.henkel

Ask.fm:
henkelsteven

Vine:
vine.co/u/966999662068465664

His Church:
First United Methodist Church of Arlington (2014)

Church Twitter:
@FUMCArlington

Church Facebook:
FUMCArlington

Will post moar when I find moar

6/???

>gotten too old to really enjoy these
get the fuck off b then moral fag, you are obviously new. HE DID HIS TO A GRIL HE THOUGHT WAS 15

7/???

Unless you personally know the guy, you have no real idea of what he might or might not do, so stfu

No

Obviously Steven trying to end it, but will only fuel the fire

8??

I'm not from the US and therefore I don't have a fucking clue what time it is there

we dont need 2 people, just stop if you werent the original person. Its not fucking hard

Jesus christ

I'm not pro-nig by any measure but

>100% of homicides

c'mon, man. the real stats are already bad. why exagerate them and give the nigs credibility?

HAHAHA HAHA !!

has he replied yet?

I need more proof than a meme please.

I mean the fucking nazi shit. Im All for bashing Steven and ruining his life

This is literly me

I'm not the user who sent that so I dunno

Is this image supposed to be backwards retarded?

Literally the only people I've seen deny the holocaust were hardcore anti-establishment conservatives.

Liberals are the ones that get angry when you deny the holocaust because you're """marginalizing""" the Jewish minority.

Those were pics of people serving in the reich

I've been on this website for a bit, I've definitely had my phases.

Yeah, he's into underage girls, burn him. I just get lazy and cranky when I'm tired.

Eh, you're right. Had he known this girl in person things could've ended up a lot differently.

that being said, he looks like some 18 year old dumbass freshman who's being a retard on the internet, not really all that big a deal.

But hey, she made it clear she was 15 and he rolled with it, so it's on him as an adult.

This was for that

He seems like such a happy guy...

fuck him up, send the nasty pics to his family!

motherfucker im the original dis muthafucka made it so i cant post them all in order since he started from the fucking end and worked backward like a chineese readin ass nigger

the fact that you had to justify yourself is telling enough, two months is not "for a bit"

Okay nigger