Just took 4 hydros. First time ever experimenting with anything other than alcohol and weed...

Just took 4 hydros. First time ever experimenting with anything other than alcohol and weed, so no tolerance for hydros what so ever.

I smoke weed 3 to 4 times a week, I don't know if that has anything to do with tolerance.

Anyways /b, I want to know what I will feel and how long it will last. My setting right now is me laying in bed with the lights on, not tired at all, watching scream the TV series.

Take acid. That's the best of the drugs besides shit like DMT/5 MEO

It would make more sense if you asked before taking them. You'll find out yourself in 30 min-1 hour faggot

Opiates are kinda lame. That being said I went from being bored with hydros to snorting roxies and eventually heroin. Hydros are super weak compared to both but its basically like the feeling you get when you're wrapped in a warm blanket on a freezing day

You're right, I agree I should have checked into it. But I did take them around 35 min ago and fuck it feels good. Don't know if fully kicked in yet tho

This basically explains how im feeling rn. How long does it last?

OP here, wish I would have euphoria also. Not just tingly.

Bump

hydros usually last 1-2 hours

Enjoy your new addiction

I took 4 and am pretty tingly. Would it be risky to take one more?

a few hours. you'll probably end up wanting to fall asleep

Holy shit. All you people are retarded. Opiates are easily the best and most euphoric drug available. I have never felt such peace with the world and such ease as I felt while high on opiates. OP, you have come across a gold mine. Treat it well.

I rail a fat 30 mg M-block roxy and it makes me puke every time

OP, take 3 or 4 more. You will enjoy it. You have the greatest drug ever in the palm of your hand.

Pharmacist here. Normally only lurk but since I see people every day who are addicted to this shit and they are going no where with their lives.

Enjoy this trip but don't risk getting addicted (and that shit is very addictive indeed).

he's going to sleep to death

Don't take any more. You don't need to pop them like candy dude, try them at low doses first to see how you handle it first.

goddamn it's no wonder people overdose all the time when idiots like this are roaming around.

hydros are sometimes split with acetaminophen like in vicodin in which the ratios of codeine are miniscule compared to the acetaminophen per pill
Not to say you can't push it but too much acetaminophen can do some serious damage to your liver maybe take it easy but I'm not a seasoned hydro user so have fun and be safe remember you can always dose up but you can't dose down.

bum

hydro is pretty nice, nothing major though, especially at such a low dose

About to try desomorphine here

Like internet tingly waves that pulse through your body. And when it's real good your eyes roll like an orgasm. It's really fuckin nice