Bike thread. Pedestrians not allowed

Bike thread. Pedestrians not allowed.

My old piece of shit still works well.

Are fixed gears okay?

fuck yeah

All bike fag welcome

My small child sized mechanically propulsed two wheeled transportation device

get your bike adjusted. the saddle with the nose down looks terrible and is indicative of a terrible bike fit.

I think his bike looks fine

also, take pics drive side out and if you're putting your bar tape on from the tops to drops, use the bar plug to stop the bar tape rather than using electrical tape. your bike looks like you spent alot of time to look "right" -- these things really detract from that look.

Never liked bikes with that bit missing under the seat. I'm sure it's good design but doesnt feel right.

Lots of nice rides.

I'm not a fan of the shock being there. To each their own.

> ur seat looks like shit user, stop riding comfortably
>u took it from the wrong side, too, dummy

Holy fucking shit what a pretentious faggot, fuck off

What's the benefit of it being designed like that ?

Weight, which is pretty goddamn well the most important one.

I love mountain bikes! LOVE THEM. I'm going to read the posts then come back your way with some questions OP, haven't ridden in 8 years, want to get back into nearly bought a $3,000 bike a few months ago, then hesitated and got indecisive. Nearly pulled the trigger on a $700 bike just to get my toes wet again, but I'm still bikeless.

GO BIKES!

I have no clue that's not my bike. I'm not a fan of that style.

Follow up question, how much did the bike in the OP cost? Looks like a nice one. Would you recommend?

I spend that much" my swords, user; get the 700 dollar bike.

That's got to be the most useless fender I've ever seen on a bike

I love my bike but I'm no bike expert. I don't do any single track stuff. I'm sure one of these kind bike fag could answer your questions.

Top Kek

Front

He has a point dipshit

Rear

My bike is a 2015 giant at 27.5" it has upgraded race face neck and handlebars. All said and done retail about 600$, I bought from a friend who was upgrading for 400$.

Your seat has a hole in it.

Giant atx

here's my baby. had it for about 3 years now

Nice add-ons bro.

you obviously don't ride because you don't see the functional issues at hand with the bike. the saddle & short stem are huge red flags.

the aesthetic issues are just that. aesthetics but again, if you're spending a ton of time color coordinating your bike, you might as well do everything right. the two points are easily fixed and will make the bike look a million times better.

it was made that way but comfy as fuck

thanks bro

Is that a haro? They make road bikes? I remember back in the day those haro BMX bikes were dope. I was poor and had a huffy.

I've been riding this Wal-Mart cruiser for three years now and it has done perfectly fine. Don't drive, so I either ride her or walk most places.

Anyone else rock spoke lights?

Op here. Before I joined team Giant I had a schwinn ranger from target. It was a little heavy but I didn't know any better was a good bike. She's my guest bike now.

Captcha bicycles. ..

yes it is a Haro. It has some of the aesthetics of a BMX bike with the short straight handle bars and the fatter tires. I have great control around sharp turns and the fatter tires and increased handling allow for a comfortable dirt and gravel trail ride. this baby can go anywhere no problem

Wow that looks fast. And expensive.

Did you get it new? How much was it? It's dope. I like being able to go anywhere.

I personally hate speed bikes, because I suck at adjusting those things to where I need it at. While in Hilton Head on vacation though I rode a Fuji beach cruiser. I was able to go up hill, carrying a child's cart, with absolute ease. Wish I could find and afford that ride. It was beautiful.

Go ducks!

You mean you don't like all the gears?

Yeah, I guess. Like things simple.

It's all good, to each their own. I ride with a mixed group of road bikes, mountain bikes, and we even got a BMX guy and a guy riding a big ass surly.

pic was when i just picked it up (even with the reflectors).

I bought it new from a local bike shop on sale for 400. It was originally close to 600. I would suggest investing in a hybrid bike. It has the frame of a road bike but with the ability of customization to better suit the rider. I could easily change out my handlebars for some drop bars but i prefer the feel of the short straight ones. Shop around and see what fits

pleb travel for suckeroonis imo but that does look like a nice plebmobile

I have hybrid bike now. I need so change handle bars. Mine are too wide.

Where's the feel the burn sticker?

Nice road bike.

Get off the road fags

so pretty. nice brooks.

Land whale detected

Story anyone?

I'm interested too.

as if id deteriorate my beautiful custom hand made coke board with a useless 10 cent sticker.

What are those pics of?

happened in brazil, check it out around the 1 minute mark

youtube com/watch?v=GnR2ysyaoH4

uh.

I have the same bike as you, same color as well.

This is mine Trek a Gary Fisher, American bike ;)

I changed the bars and saddles love my bike but would be happy to get a road bike

You seriously ride that fucking coke bottle around?

God damn op a look 695 I am impressed

Kek

don't mind me just passing through

Hi five bro. Team giant! How you like it?

its my bong, i use it to smoke hash oil

No cop, no stop.

lmao

Forgot to mirror and shoulder check before he put his blinker on

Cool. Here's my dab rig.

i turn heads literally every time i leave the house with it, its the coolest method of travel, ever.

this

The only bike I ride is a dick.
The dick is my peni.s

Lots of high end bikes in here now.

paid way too much money for this last year but I rode the hell out of it.. might get some kind of road bike soon

oH SHIT

>coolest method of travel ever

I wouldn't really say that. How's picking it up and turning it every time you go around corners. I would sooner ride a wheelchair that be seen on that thing.

Wow that was funny! Hahaha boner!

thanks

How are you gonna brake if shit goes south?

Just crash into a car which driver simply didn't see you?

noice, but bro you should upgrade to a quartz nail homie its worth it

Everyone knows rollerblading is the coolest, and smashes most pussy.

We can only hope user, we can only hope

I've been wanting to try dabbing for a while but dont wanna fry myself retarded. Pic related is my small beaker bong

kinda looks like a dick+ballsack