Greetings from Russia

Rolling

kekkle rerolling

drink my cock

KEKKKKKLE REROLLING FOR THIS

roll

fuck why are there no dubs here??

oooOOOOH YES

would you like to talk about our lord and savior satan?

Rollin

Your lord and saviour satan agrees apparently

Winrar

winrer

Aren't those Atheists stupid? Walking around like a bunch of retarded fish-frogs. Smite 'em, I say!

Just waiting for a reply now..

Do you guys want to read a political story I wrote while we wait for a reply

Rolling

ps nyquil story I'm sick as fuck

hurry and reply you fag

rollin

rollinggggg

Rolling

Once upon a time in fuckyoubitchvillemericacatholicsST. there was a stupid bitch by the name of (F/N). She liked penis in her butt because she was actually a he but everytime a pronoun was misused there would be a thirty-second hold on the population and everyone would hold hands and march around the rainbow flag chanting "All Homo" while the vibrators in their ass would buzz to the national anthem "Fuck you if you're straight". Everyone would then complain about how their gay marriage was ruined because people clapped after the kiss, showing rabid sexism towards women and how clapping needed to stop because it hurt the gays. Two straight black slaves would then (F/N) onto a stage where she would speak to the general public about how the gays weren't being given their rights. After the ceremony, (F/N) would then go and get married and complain about labels everywhere because labels are bad. She would then rip her penis off and turn it into a dicksword while simultaneously ripping off both balls and turning them into grenades. (F/N) would look at the weapons in her hands and proclaim that they were now a gender. Logging onto tumblr, the best website ever and the only website able to exist because everything else was promoting hate speech and violence, (F/N) posted about how she was being oppressed by straight people because they said that gay marriage was legal when clearly they had said that gay marriage was legal. With nothing else to complain about, (F/N) then began to practice the wrist violin, post it to tumblr, and fell into a deep sleep, induced by the depression medicine she took because (F/N) was depressed from the amount of hate she had gotten from all the sexist and oppressing matters in the world today.

rolling for whole story to be pasted

Win

Fuck /op

rolly polly^

hey, im horny hurry up and reply

you know what? FUCK you I am sick of ur shit ya fuck, go ahead and drink my cock already you fucking shit ass, I bet you poop with that mouth ya fuck

rrrreeeerooolll

rolling

roooooooooooooooooooollllllolol

3 off trips

rolll plz

fuck rolling

WINRAR DO IT OP

Hurry and respond you fuvking faggot

rolllllllllll

Peppe coming for OP

OP are you alive?

*Taps foot patiently waiting.*

He blocked me right after he posted on my wall that my mom is a whore. Sorry guys. /op

*Creat new account and begin shitposts with story*

9fag army assemble

Let's harass him hehe xd

ALRIGHT TROOPS, LET'S GET THIS GUYS IP ADDRESS, HIS USERNAME, AND HIS REAL NAME AND BEGIN THE SPAMMING. LINE UP MEN.

every fag online on b write to him hehe xd

I agree with this.
Let's mess this mother fucker up slowly, like the fags we are.

Maybe use your fucking eyes. His name is in the posts....

Excuse you, I'm legally blind and typing this with my dick. Fuck you.

fb / bedros.dichtchekenian

Bump