Feels thread

>feels thread

:/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s
youtu.be/02FkMr21xOA?t=5m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at our smiles, faggot

Shit.... That's rough OP. I'm going through something similar right now with a girl I'm madly in love with.

Same.

Yeah it's really hard... I'm normally okay but the wounds are still fresh. I want to tell her how much it pains me, but she doesn't care.

You okay?

I dont want to live anymore i got help because i was suicidal but i didn't have any way to go. Now i know somewhere i can jump from but i have peoplw that care about me now but its just so hard to keep on going when the me from the past fucked up everything for me now. Just venting

Sorry, Sup Forumsro...

Know that feel.

Keep on going man.

How'd you fuck up?

every time....

I feel ya man, had something similar happen to me awhile back. Want to talk bout what happened??

Bittersweet

Don't bro please for me.

I am just I got my sweaters back and they smell like her and fuck the feels man.

Do a flip, faggot.

At least she didn't cheat on you and get pregnant!! Hold me Sup Forums

I don't know how I fucked up. Thing have been great,
I don't have the energy to tell you the whole story, but short story

I'm divorced, I have a son who got taken from me.
She knows this.
We're watching something on TV, kid related shit pops up, I get misty eyed. But not for that, it was DBZ the episode where Vegeta blows himself up to try to kill buu.
Anyway, just man feels, like watching Braveheart or some shit..

she says "awwh are you crying because of your kids" and I say "naw, just something else, it's a guy thing"

She argues with me.

She ends up getting mad, I try to explain, "No, it's like watching Braveheart when he screams freedom, it's just a man thing I dunno"

Well somehow I fucked up, she gets mad, won't even let me explain my side of things, I try to anyway,
>"user I have a life and I have to go to bed soon" she said, all pissed off

My shit means nothing?

Long story short, I said "I do have a life, I work my ass off for you, I come home and then I enjoy YOU"

She leaves.

all of my whut

I know it sounds like I've left some stuff out but the stuff I left out is just as fucking weird.

Fuck it. We got caught, we were naked together and I made her cum (she always had the best orgasms) my family got home tho so we throw our clothes on but it's obvious.
Her sweater is backwards. Bra on the floor.
I apologize in tears to my mom because I don't wanna lose this girl. I fucking loved her.
I'm still in tears and my ex is sitting there emotionless. Don't think much of it.
Same day, health problems goto hospital.
All good take her home. I go home.
Texting I mention I wanna talk about how I'm feeling

(At time no job, plus health Probs and sick mom)

She said she doesn't want sad thoughts and rather not talk about it.
I fucking am hurt because I'm always there for her, but maybe she needs space.
Couple days pass and we see each other
Bdubs and civil war aww yea.
Still feel off.
I feel the distance.
She still says she doesn't want to talk about my feelings.
She can't take it. that's right she can't handle my pain and sadness.
Next day.
Mom has surgery.
I am really depressed.
Finally call her out on it.
She says sorry but she is not in the right place to deal with my problems.
I say it's bullshit and I feel like I deserve to have her there for me.
I am yelling at how it's not fair I get treated like this.
She says she needs a break to get better.
A break. Thru a fucking text.
The night my mom has a surgery.
Mothers day weekend.

I'm livid and text her saying it's over we don't get breaks.
She doesn't understand.
Its just a break.
I'm so upset that she can think it's okay.
Cry. Myself to sleep
Wake up.
Facebook says single.
Heartbroken.

I can continue but that's mainly it

fuck boys
i just feel absolutely fucking broken right now
the first and only meaningful relationship of my life ended nearly a year ago and i've been low-key depressed since then, i've spent far too much money trying to get it off my mind, its fucked my grades, to the point i'm on "academic probation" whatever the fuck that means, so my planned future is probably fucked because i cant fucking cut it in university, mainly because i'm a lazy failure, and then tonight, i figure, "lets drink a bit, why the fuck not", and all its led to is my brain deciding it wants to remind me just how much i miss my ex and how much happier i was with her, and a hole in the wall i get to explain to my landlord
i'm just hurting real bad right now, been crying on and off for a couple hours now, which just isnt like me
anyone got any advice for me or am i just fucked

It's not your fault. She was selfish. She sounds like she needs to grow up

You are gonna be okay :)

You haven't fell in love with yourself yet. Dedicate your emotions to improve yourself so you can love yourself.

Posting some feelsy stuff, feel free to help

Anyone here?

Here's some advice an user gave to me a while back

Had my gf of 4 yrs from 14 to 18 break up with me for my best m8 from 5yrs old to 18 .. i sorta felt the same way b but you know what i got straight ( was on alot of drugs) got a job and a licence and car and another gf and shit turned right around oh and also ran into ex and ex m8 aswell couple yrs later i was doing gr8 she came over pissed off af because i look so damn happy there with my new gf car and life she ended up raging it i alaays knew from then on i had won so bro from my experience dont fucking worry about stupid cunts move on try and forget fuck bitches and eventuallu you will find that girl which will be 10x better then the last one trust me so much ass out there don't ruin your life over 1 trust me

Cmon, where my boys at

This...thank you for encouraging me to keep my head up and enjoy life more

Love you bro for posting this ! Make me so happy to know that somewhere somehow one of us bastard is happy !

thanks dudes
i'm sure i'll figure it out, but right now i just feel the absolute shittiest i ever have and its ripping me up
recently it just feels like i'm putting on a show for everyone who cares about me so they dont have to worry about me, i dont want to be a burden to my friends and i know its not healthy to do that but its just how i am

>You on the the other hand have lived your life is pursuit of your own selfish desires, you've caused too much pain.

Gets me every fucking time.

She was obviously looking for something to leave you for.
Wait for the inevitable facebook post of her new boyfriend to show up soon.

Straight from Sup Forums

It's crazy I'm also going through something like this, I'm scared of reaching this point.

I'm afraid of myself, I was in shitty relationships all of my life, all those bitches just fucked up my trust, it's hard to deal with it.

My girl, she's such an amazing woman, like something I created straight from a fucking computer, she's literally everything I ever dreamt of, and we've been through a hard time because of my messed up feelings, she's the most loyal person I know, but I can't help it, I'm fucking stupid and my trust is fucked up

Back then when I was younger the problem wasn't me. Now it seems like the problem is me.

We were together for almost 2 years, then we broke up once, she dated a few people and came crawling back, she knows I'm a hard worker and I bust my shit 100% every day, I don't have time to cheat.
So she won't make that mistake again.

She's bipolar and has borderline personality disorder.
I'm used to this shit, but still sucks

Seems like this is what happens.
You either get married or you get fucked around long enough to see yourself become the fucker

RIGHT?! FUCK.
Everyone I tell this story to FUCKING GETS IT. EVERYONE.

She thought I was crying over my kids, which I'll admit, fucking SUCKED. But I've made peace with it, I've made peace with the fact that I got fucked over and I've done what I have to do to survive that.
I told her to never bring them up to me again, if I meet them one day when they're older AWESOME but I can't move forward with that ball and chain weighing me down knowing there's nothing I can do, literally nothing.
Courts fucked me, Lawyers fucked me, and I literally have zero recourse unless I want to take the entire state to court over it and I just can't afford that financially.

Jesus, THANK YOU Sup Forumsro, thank you for understanding.

This very image is why i left Sup Forums for awhile. But 3 months later, here i am. Back at square 1.

One of my buddies is married to an awesome chick and he's been lurking since 06 so, there's hope for us.

I seriously hope so.

Also in addition to
I said there was a ton of stuff I left out, it won't make the story make much more sense because of her mentioned mental issues, bipolar and BPD, but it would help explain why that's probably not the case.

In fact... she mostly resents me a lot of the time because no matter how long we go together, no matter how much I try, she's empty, dead inside, It's something I've accepted and something I deal with with her, but I think just the idea of me being moved by an act of courage like that cut to her nerves.

I also gave her mad shit when she tried to play off the mentioning of my kids as (and I shit you not) flirting.
She said flirting.
Let me repeat that
FLIRTING.

I was like "Don't ever fucking do that again"

So, yeah... I called her out and I'm not the type to get mad like that unless it's something big, I'm humble most of the time and she's seen that righteous anger before but never in her direction.
But for real... trying to play off that dumb shit by saying it's flirting instead of just owning her mistake.
Women. Fuck hey?

Ima dump my feels pics for you sad anons

Yeah man, don't worry about it. Even if you have to force it, I know if you lurk Sup Forums you're into SOMETHING weird, whether it's anime, or comic books, or music, or SOMETHING. I know you've got something.
Just go to conventions or comic book stores, meet those people.

I'm 25, divorced once, and I actually had a great teenage love life. from 14-21 I had about 17 great girlfriends. All of which ended badly as is that thing... so I'm over love, if I can't work things out with the girl I've been talking about I'm done with it, but if you really want to make it happen, SOMEONE will love you, don't worry, just let it go and go enjoy something you're passionate about around people who also enjoy that shit,
and don't be afraid to talk to women, that's literally all you need to do

Keep dumping Sup Forumsro I need this

Ayyyy *double finger pistols*

Almost all of feels pics are in my phone but okay wait user

I keep having dreams about her my ex , I miss her so much I try my hardest to have her acknoledge my excistance but she seems to not care . What do?

will donate some oc. if someone will make me tear up, i'll dump all my feels folder. (over 300 pics.)

youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s

Long, but I teared up.

youtu.be/02FkMr21xOA?t=5m34s

I made this in shortly under 5 hours.
Nothing sad to report. Just a waste of good time.

>tfw when no one cares about your birthday except for your mom.
>tfw all you friendships ended when highschool finished.

Sauce pls

Same.

>Move from hometown midway through high school
>live with dick uncle
>lose most friends from home
>make new friends at new school
>graduate
>dick uncle kicks me out, move in with grandparents back in home town
>lose most friends from other town
>go to college across the country
>lose basically all friends from home state
>make a few good friends in college
>about to flunk out of college and move back home with no prospects

Sup Forumsro......

Dang man, that's awesome. I'm sorta at the same place in life he was, but without the girl.

shit that hits home

my dad used to abuse me and my brother from as far back as i could remember.
not like sexually or some shit, but it was really emotional and physical abuse.
we are southern americans, and my dad was raised in the boonies basically.
my mom was a nurse and worked from the time we got off the bus at school to the time we woke up the next day for school (6pm to 6am)
so she was never home to see it.
my brother is younger than i am, so i took the brute of my dads wrath.
i learned what cheating meant when i was 10 years old and i told my mom there was a lady with long hair in our house one night.
my dad would lock us out of the house in the summer time so he and his friends could get drunk and smoke weed.
i remember being allowed back in the house when his friends left at 4am and begging my dad (at 11 years old) to let my younger brother and i get some sleep for school in a few hours but he demanded we clean the house instead.
we wouldn't eat some days when my mom was working because my dad would purposely burn oven-ready pizzas and blame it on my brother and i. He kept the pantries under lock and key.
one time, as a joke, one of my dads friends gave him a standard wooden paddle and he decided to put electrical tape on it and beat us with it if we misbehaved
or didn't clean something the right way.
I could spend hours typing out some of the worse things he would do to us before i hit the age of 13.
some people have it worse than i did, so i try not to really talk about it.

8 year old me.

Fuck dude

Wow, bitch can't handwriting for shit. Probably good to be rid of the illiterate when you can.

fuckin hell

the worse time he ever hit me was one night
he put a jar with sticky remains of molasses in the kitchen sink and put hot water in it so the syrup would dissolve and clean easier.
a few hours later after my brother was allowed to go to bed and i was still up scrubbing the kitchen floor (sometime after midnight)
my dad walked up to me, yanked me off the floor by my wrist, and walked over to the sink and smashed the mason jar that held the molasses on the floor
he yelled at me and accused me of putting cold water in the jar saying that i did it on purpose and made me pick up the glass shards
i mumbled to him that after a while somethign i had learned at school - hot water will eventually cool off to room temperature.
he ran over to me with a knife and pointed it in my face, nicking my nose and told me not to talk for the next three days.
and i didn't.
he told my mom i had a cold.

he gave me an 8 o'clock curfew on my 18th birthday and when i disobeyed, saying that i'm an adult now, he threatened to kick me out.
i stayed the night with a friend and went home the next morning and found out my dad killed my cat and left her on the front porch. he cut her legs off and let her bleed.

You single?

nah

Good, you deserve something nice after all that shit

>my dad killed my cat ... cut her legs off
>some people have it worse than i did

There's a certain threshold at which abuse is abuse, and your time with your dad was certainly well past it.

Here's hoping you're not consumed by hate/trauma in your daily life. The rest of us, meanwhile, will pray he gets murdered.

The fact that you can never maintain proper relationships with people even at arms length due to mental disorders that therapy and medication can only ever reduce by a small amount.

i'm not too worried about it anymore. i moved in with boyfriend pictured above two weeks after we met.
he's wonderful and we have a cat and a rat terrier.
my younger brother is turning out to be more like our father than i would ever want. apparently he threatened to hit his last girlfriend.
we're going on the 70,000 tons of metal cruise next year.
hope to see some Sup Forumsros there.