Sup Forumsros I lost my meme folder and I am trying to find a drawing where 4 women were drawn

Sup Forumsros I lost my meme folder and I am trying to find a drawing where 4 women were drawn

1: Japanese 2: Spanish 3: Arab 4: tumblr'ish looking American

Dude, I lost my emem folder. Rather than just say I'm looking for a specific file I've never had, I'm gonna pretend I lost it in the magician that is my pc. Please post random pictures of M&M's now.

I had to attach my laptop to fucking projector so hid it somewhere away from desktop. now I can't find it faggit

Lmao, u serious? Who keeps shit on their desktop?

everyone who don't want to go through million directories to get a file.

Wow, you must be either really young or really old. It's called organization, modern humans use it to categorize things so they only have to go through 1-5 directories, depending on how specific the human in question prefers their categorization.

well I am 67

Do you limit yourself to have about 80 files on your computer because that's how many fit on your desktop? Hahaha

Where did you see it last?let me help u find it

Well that explains it, alzheimers + not understanding computers = lost files

Did you check the recycle bin?

I found the folder

kids these days are useless.

tru while one or the other could make u lose shit both of them would make it alot worse

That's 5, morons these days are morons.

I bet it was in the recycle bin, too. Why did you even want that? Put it back in the bin.

Lol, further proof of idiocy: that first woman is most likely Chinese. Not a national flag, but taoism is traditionally linked with China since: a) taoism originated in China, and b) the symbol depicted in the flag and generally linked with the Chinese yin/yang.