How does an Australian like me get access to stimulant drugs to help him stop eating 20,000kj a day

how does an Australian like me get access to stimulant drugs to help him stop eating 20,000kj a day

I've gone from 47kg to 80kg in five months, its getting dangerous now

You were 47kg? What the fuck?

Are you a male? Because if so, that's manlet beta weight.

How tall are you?

Well, prior to the 47kg, I was 65kg with no fat, lean muscle.

Was doing Landscaping as a vegetarian for nine months. Didnt do research on plant based protein and only pretty well ate carbs and fats, muscles rapidly deteriorated in two weeks at the end

In trying to recover from skeleton, I've eaten lots of junk food and now I'm truly addicted.

How tall are you?

172 cm I believe

80kg would be an okay weight if it werent all fat packed into my stomach and around my internal organs

I dunno man, see a doctor or nutritionist, seems like you were a skeleton before, and now you've put on weight, your body doesn't know what to do.

My body knows to eat healthy.

I saw a doctor and tried a very reasonable act to obtain prescription amphetamines, though he didnt comply or have any other suggestions.

No need to see a nutritionist, I know what I should eat, I just eat constant amounts of junk food

After work each day, I usually drive to three different fast food places and buy shit and eat, followed by more junk at home.

I just want some amphetamines to lay me off food a bit, and to get me back into sport.

jesus dude, maybe you have a binge eating disorder? how did you get down to 47kg?
depending on how rich you are, see a nutritionist. I

172cm at 47kgs isn't really healthy, that's skelly level.

80kg whilst being fit would be healthy.

You think a doctor will prescribe amphetamines for weight loss easily? No fucking way. It's likely you won't obtain any legally.

You're not going to get a prescription for stims in Aus without a diagnosis from a psychiatrist. There's still some dodgy ones out there who will prescribe dex but good luck with that unless you've got ADD. You're pretty much fucked in that department. Any chems I've had imported have been checked by customs at one point or another. All legal, but they check all the same.

Find the dodgiest indian doctor you can and hit them up about it.
Went through a phase a couple years back where I was 120kg with a lot of gut fat and hit a doc up, he prescribed me Duromine (basically legal speed). You are only allowed like 3 prescriptions per year and each one is about a months worth.

I meant 80, yeah. 47kg was definitely not healthy.

Naw, not easily, but Ive been seeing this doc' for ages, I thought he'd trust me with amphetamines, but nope.

I've messaged drug contacts from ages back when I used to smoke weed and use hallucionogens.

Only one guy could get it, but he hasnt been able to get it for weeks, probably due to being tweaked out.

Shit sucks.

Find a website that sells discontinued supplements. Get shit with DMAA. Shit even most of fat burners/PWO's nowadays work just as good.

Saw a psychiastrist for my "ADHD" symptoms referred by doctor.

Psych' had a Pfizer pen, a Seroquel notepad and office items with "DRUG COMPANIES OWN ME" written all over them. She tried to convince me I was depressed and prescribed anti depressants.

Charged $460 for a 45 minute session.
NOPE I says to receptionist, she eventually agrees the government should pay most of it.

tldr: tried legal route fairly convincgly, got the wrong type of dodgy psych'

Did have Indina pysch', didn't work out. Costs a lot to go back.

So what was happening to you personally during that 120kg phase?
How did the Duromine effect you?

How is your life now?

Will look into DMAA etc. Cheers.

Have tried Modafinil, it effects my day strangely, but doesnt help with food cravings.

How about you switch to healthier junk food, eh?
Chips and hummus instead of a truple fatass at McBurgs.
Your wallet will thank you as well.
Replace compulsive eating with compulsive masturbation.

No Indian psych, just a regular GP. Bunch opened a office in the town, and you could get just about any prescriptions or certificates with a little BS.

Was just generally drepressed and gamer fag, work then gaming till wee hours and eating crap all day.

Helped me a bit to not notice hunger and cut down on eating. Mate of mine who was doing the same had a lot more success, he was 5 foot 5 and weighed 140kg, within the three months he dropped to 100kg, but he did start having heart palpatations a bit. I never experienced any problems though.

Hmm. Good idea. I had sortof thought of that, but that should help atm.

Swap junk food for slighty healthier junk food.

Compulsive masturbation eh.... this could workout. Havent done that in a while.

I have a prescription for you:
One fucking ounce of self control.
/thread

Congrats user'. :)
Have this cat pic for your good work.
Cheers.

So whats life like now for you?

I have nine grams of self control and I feel some amphetamines would give me the other nineteen grams.

thread/

Fr, I was 90 kg and brought myself back down to a much healthier 66.6 kg once I started eating hummus, flicking the bean, and praising satan.

Yeah it's hard now. 10 years ago the first shrink I saw gave me dex no joke, but they've tightened up on it after one of 60 minutes shows did a segment on dodgy shrinks handing out dex like candy.

Diazepam still surprisingly easy to get however, not that that's helpful. Just an example of how stupid the system is.

Everybody knows someone who is or knows a pot dealer, can always see if they know anbody who deals harder shit.

1. download Tor Browser
2. search "uncensored hidden wiki .onion" on google,
3. open it --> drug marketplaces
4. ?
5. PROFIT

Not too bad, over the funk and the slovenly gamer life. Married and expecting, so job hunting for a better job then current shit one.
Weight wise dropped down from 120kg then to 95, but have bounced back to about 105kg, mostly weight through, gut size is almost normal just a small beer pot. Most people when they ask my weight say that I look about 80.

Did do a health kick for a while there to try and join the ADF, and used some of the pre workout shit from the local sports nutritionist stores. Tasted like arse but did seem to have a decent effect, lost 5 kilos within a week, sadly the trend on that didnt continue, but was a good quick drop.

Stimulants aren't a magic bullet, theres only one way to lose weight, and thats eating less and doing more, regardless of how much cocaine you snort.

For sure, the whole system is dodgy. Yeah, diazapam lel. :(

Hmm, good idea. I will hit up some of the old pot peoples and see if they have a contact. Hard drugs can fuck people up, but I'd rather try that then become a fat person without the ability to work.

More cat pic for you :)

I've got Tor, VPN and a Bitcoin wallet on my phone, I'm afraid that entering my details on Localbitcoins.com will get me somehow.

Don't know an alternative to Localbitcoins and I think I'm missing something that will get me fucked by law enforcement.

(currently going through a long-term court case for drug moving back a while ago.) any more charges will see me screwwwwed.

>flicking the bean,

Tits or gtfo, your could've just said "masturbating" but nope, you had to go make it gender specific, you dumb cunt.

Yeah its true.... I just hope it can kick me back into gear somehow. :S

Thanks for the reality check though user. Have a quality pic :)

fucking deluded response to you abusing your body and becoming fat. go for a run you fucking subhuman

>go for a run you fucking subhuman

Yeah but this faggot needs to eat healthy before he starts exercising or he'll die.

Okay, you win user'. I am abusing my body and life.

Have a quality pic for being truthful.

Cheers user for the defence user. Will eat some hommus and will try to stop being a bitch.

Eat more than hummus. How about you eat tons of tofu, 100 million different kinds of beans and then eat a steak, faglord.

you dont need any meds or suppliments
just keep reminding yourself...... you only have one asshole.

Okay faganon.

Omnomnom tofu.

Its just... I finish work
Then Ive got a few hours to spare. So in those few hours, with nothing to do, I eat. WHAT TO DO IN THOSE FEW HOURS

inb4 hobby

What do you anons do with your spare time?

Not always that easy to just not.
Its the same as saying "Why are you drinking coffee, you should just will yourself awake."