Trap Dump

Trap Dump

Don't do this.

Sauce?

Do all you virgins know that fucking an ass dont feel as good as fucking a pussy?

Its tight, but its a dry hole where all the excitement is in the opening. Once you put the dick in, its just empty space behind it.

While a vagina is full of muscles and friction all the way in. Lubricating and massaging your dick in ways that makes the asshole just feel like a dumb baloon.

chemo

Virgin detected.

dub trips. checked

Flat pancake ass.

Hey does anyone wanna abduct me, chain me up at home and, through conditioning, hormones and lots of surgery turn me into their own personal trap doll?

I'm only 18, but I'm in Australia. If you're overseas you'd have to abduct me and then get me back to your country o3o

Pic is related, me :/ I'd get better with hormones and everything though.

The idea is you keep me chained up and I just cook, clean, please you and all that. My body is yours c;

Also I can play video games with you and stuff. I can make money on chaturbate and twitch too, so you get a return on your investment.

Pls o3o kik is gwynssy

post gaping asshole first

>there are rich men on Sup Forums
you're delusional.
You're better off going to bars and clubs

Timestamp or gtfo

to be delusional there would need to be any sort of reality in the post.

and this

If you can move to brisbane and post more pics I'll consider it

any good website for trap hardcore ?

Moarr

I love it how the guy posting the scat pics is like the most frequent visitor in trap threads

Yeah, I wonder what would happen if a therapist ever got in touch with him.
I have a feeling that he's probably a super flaming faggot that is begging to come out of the closet but doesn't feel safe in this anti-homosexual society.
That or his dad was physically abusive towards him about any kind of feminine traits he might've had growing up.

Sorry everyone, had to do some calls for work im back

I want

name?

i need a black toilet

SAUCE

I'm looking for a webm I saw the other day of a sissy dressed all in red lying on a bed and they cum hands free. I think they were playing with their nipples but I'm not sure. Can anyone help with sauce?

sienna grace

kimberlee

There is no sauce other than the webm, it was made for /b, I was in the tread.

You can't tell me what to do your not my father!