I can do a magic trick with my dick

I can do a magic trick with my dick

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=self fuck&rlz=1C1CHKB_en-GBAU444AU444&oq=self fuck&aqs=chrome..69i57.1121j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=self fuck&tbm=vid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had to expand the image to understand what it was....

I regret it....

Go on...
Do something else anything

/thread

Go fuck yourself

You are my idol

How big are you more pics

Congratulations, you now have poop on your dick.

He already does

would you fuck me

i'd fuck me

Wow thats so awesome



Taking 'go fuck yourself' a bit too literally OP.

You can be homosex?

 

I can do this as well, it's fucking amazing.

I've been doing it for almost half a year and can basically get the entire length in at the right angle

Does it hurt?

Like, that's a pretty sharp angle.

Isn't that pretty much impossible with an erection if you have a good blood flow?

Does it feel more like giving anal or receiving anal?

it worth the pain?

my dick is average lenghth and my anus is too far from my dick for it to work, sadly
does the dick go farther if you tuck, OP ?

I'd be more interested in getting flexible enough to suck my dick.

Do you have to be really skinny? Does being flexable matter? How big is your penis? This is hot as fuck

Ive always wanted to be able to ride it in that position but every time i try i seem to slip out :(, i seem to be able to do it best on my back.

Its like 90% giving 10% recieving.

Mine is average length too, 6", yea it goes a lil further if you push your balls out the way.

Im getting on the chubby side, and nah you dont have to be flexible at all. Unlike auto-felatio where you have to be crazy flexible.

No way, you just have to have the right erection level. It has to be hard enough to push in, but soft enough to still bend. Once you bend it around towards your ass it will stay at that level and won't get harder as long as you apply pressure.

Also, you can twist your dick around 180 degrees and put it in that way as well, it takes a little getting used to but it's better than the other way since it lets you get more length in and feels better. I guess it just depends on the size of the persons crundle, some people have a really short distance but other have a long distance, I'm 7 inches with a fairly big crundle but can still almost fit the entire thing in. You may have to stretch the ligments over time so it goes down a little easier, the stretching (of the skin) gets annoying after a while

Trying doing the 180 twist, it slips out a lot less that way

what do you mean the stretching gets annoying ?

I meant tuck as in push your balls back into the inguinal canal, not push them aside

I read this in morgan freemans voice

Well when you push your dick towards your ass the skin/ligments in the main area above your dick (where the pubic hair grows) will be fairly tight. It's not the skin on the actual dick that will get annoying, it's that skin there. After 2-3 days of stretching it downwards it will begin to feel a little less annoying.

The worst thing you can do is give up though, there's so many times you're about to give up because it's always so close and the head keeps slipping and never going in, but once you first put your head in there, oh my god. It's such a unique sensation, if you're an anal virgin it's even better because it will be ultra tight and hot and clamp down, you'll almost cum in seconds. My advice is to just use heaps of spit/lube and push it inside with one finger, I don't recommend making it loose because then it will ruin the experience, you need to push it in when it's tight as fuck otherwise you will miss out on the first feeling of it

Holy fuck
You can literally go fuck yourself!
Man, that's why I love you Sup Forums...

Is that like, pushing them inside somewhere? I never knew about this

Because of you I am now reading literally everything in Morgan Freemans voice.

This with Morgan Freemans voice

yes you can, without damage

my balls does that exact thing every fucking time I fuck my wife.

I actually remember the first time that happened like 10 years ago

>be me
>drunk as fuck
>fuck a gorgeus 18yo all night untill she passes out
>hit the shower
>dickwash.exe
>mfw another of my balls is missing

Almost shat my self that day...
>instant drunkish panic

Wow, i never knew about this. Do you have pictures of people actually doing it?

google.com.au/search?q=self fuck&rlz=1C1CHKB_en-GBAU444AU444&oq=self fuck&aqs=chrome..69i57.1121j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=self fuck&tbm=vid

Just look here, it's not that hard to do. The best position is the one where you're kneeling and rocking back and forth. It feels so much better pushing your dick in and out using your hips instead of your hand.

Also, to me it feels more like I'm fucking an asshole rather than being fucked, but the heat of having your own dick in your ass feels really nice. If you're usually get an uncomfortable feeling when shoving dildos/household objects up your ass, you won't feel that way with your own dick. It's like it melts inside your ass, it's so fucking good

You have a talent OP

dont. i did with much effort.

i read some years later on the net of a guy warning others to do so, because he did and now suffers from spinal damage and i ignored it.

now i have problems with my backbone and quite some damage, had problems with arms getting numb and cant do sports as i used to.
it is really not worth it, the risk is real

i can do something like this but i dont know about the "no damage"part it kinda hurts to do so

It might depend on the person, because I can almost suck my dick down to the balls and my back is fine. I just need to warm up a fuck ton beforehand tho, otherwise it hurts

if it hurst you're doing it wrong
you should feel no pain

Damn man, I fucked my back up too doing it but im really lucky i didn't get any permanent damage.
Once i did it i slipped a disc in my back and i couldnt bend my back at all for days. Was too afraid to go to the doctor.

Great job dickhead, now you've shown people the secret method all the fucking Normie's will be doing this shit tomorrow.

I expect Brown cardigan will be full of these pic tommorow morning now.

definitely it does ! i did warmup too, and many many years no problems at all. but when you start lifting at a new job for example, it might be that something that never hurt you in the past like that adds to problems that might come up

but some might not have problems. it was the same way i thougt about, when i saw that post of a warning a couple of years ago.

i just need to leave the hint here

Wow, you really fucked yourself

Just try it yourself, it comes in easily after a bit of warmup
At first I couldn't but at the end of the day I could do it without hassle

shit mate, thats one of the worst scenarios. glad it went good and didnt leave long term probs.

ironically, my problems first appeared when i got an office job at a software developement company sitting much.
nowadays it got much better, theres some noises and crackling in my neck, but no numb arms and stuff. luckily. workout for back and neck muscles will turn things even better

Just.. Why would you do that? What's the point? I don't get it.

To feel anal pleasure too? Dumbass

I had a job before. But once I started fucking myself in the ass I decided that I would work no more! I don't even need a girlfriend or a pet...ruff ruff!! I think I am in love with my own piece of ass. It's awesome.

Why would you do that? What's the point?

>Can masturbate with own ass
>Feels like you're having sex when you're not
>Unique pleasure that you will never be able to experience with any woman
>Can do it whenever you want
>Don't have to rely on others for sex, since you can do it with yourself

pee in your butt.

I tried, i think the angle is too narrow for my piss to come out :(

Being a faggot is NOT magic. No matter what Tumbler tells you.

there is no pain

>Hemroidal suppository

>Hemroidal supository

>Hemroidal supposition

turn it upside down and put a "/" on each side

Can you shoot jizz through it with it bent that way??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Talk about incest.

yea

you made it OP

legendary thread

tell me more