AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Check 'em

kek. They all died. Fuck them!

llahu Ackbar

why did this make me laugh?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Because you're probably a teenager with a low IQ
Also, fuck the passengers. They all deserved to die. Less strain on global resources

giving a fuck about global resources

lol'd
never change Sup Forums

I DON"T WANNA DIE

fucking this
why is that funny?

because its so dumb

Because you have room temperature IQ

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

we're just not pretentious cunts like you

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>LLAHU AKBAR

Fucking kek

kek'd as well

If you're so fucking better than us why don't you just leave?

NOTICE THE FLAT HORIZON, THE EARTH IS FLAT YOU IDIOTS

kek

Because I enjoy watching your autism levels spike at comments over the Internet :)

;)

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>HHH REAL MONSTERS

Fuckin Saved!

Building blew up before plane hit now confirmed

It's still going in the water, the cameraman is just upside down in outer space.

>edge

Oh no!?

See how the tower is already in flames before the plane hits it! Obviously an inside job

yey

I get it. Because all the women on this site hate my post! fuck them femanons don't count

A̵̡͒ͮ͛ͣͬ̓̊̿̇ͬ̎̈̎̂͝A̛ͤͥ̀̔̍̽ͩ̊͌́͢A̎ͭ͑ͦͪͧ̎̄̑̊ͫ͑̾͠҉́͜A̓͂ͯ͐̈́̊̏̽͑̃ͪ̎̃̅̀̄̾͊͊҉͠A̴ͥ͗ͫ̑̈́͘͟͞͏A̴̢͛ͫ͋̆̅̓͗̒ͯͤ̍ͫ͐͋̿̚͟͝A̷̵̸̡̅ͬ̆̂͆͡A͐͐̃̑̆̓ͥ̀̚͟Ā̷̐̃ͦ̒̅̐̍̆̈̌ͤ̈̋͂̎ͧ̉̚͜͟͞͝A̴̸ͫ̎͆ͧͨ̂̀ͣ͗̏̒́̚͏A̢̢ͪ̽͌͒͊͋͑ͥͪͬA̛͒̈̾ͮ̾̃̉̔̂ͯ͛̓͘͏̶͡A̡̎ͭ̓ͣ͒̔̏͒̆͘A̵͑̏̈͂ͨ̓H
̡̈̈́̏ͫͫ͗̉̽͋͒͌ͬͭͮ͋̾̂̀̚͝͡Ö́ͨ̌ͬ̐̑̃ͨ̿̓ͧͫͭ̔̍̎́͒̕͡
̨͐̒ͣ̑̐̑̂ͥ́ͤ͗̾͒͆҉͏O̸̡̢ͦͮͥ̏ͫ͒ͥ̋ͧ́ͧ̇̉́̕
̛ͤ̍̍ͫ͑͗̈͆ͮͬͤ̚̚̕͝͡O̸̒͌͆ͣͥ͒͛͆́̈́́̇́ͦ̈́͆ͣ͆͒́͘͢Ḧ́̆̌̌̍͘̕͞H̶̨́̎̏͆͌ͦ͆̾̆͛͛̆̕͞H̢̧̎̄̾ͯͪͨ́́̊̆ͨ̆̐ͫ̏̚̕͟͡Ĥͥ͆ͩͧͩ͗̂̃ͦ̓ͫ̽͌͝͞͏͠H̸̾̅͊ͭ̇͆̓̅̌̑͞ ̴̴ͪ̐̾̽̏̒̃͂̐͊͆́͘?ͭͣ̂ͤ̓̋̀̏̽̄ͮ͒͂҉̵͏̴̢?͆ͧͥ̚̕͟҉̢?̵̴̢̅͛̋ͭ̓ͬͣ͒̓̾̊̚̕͡?̨͗̅ͩ̾̊͋̄͐̿͢͟
̶̧̡ͥ͐̄ͮ͑ͬ͞͠Ą̔̍͌͗ͩͪͦ̉́̚̚͘͝H̔͌̏ͫͥ̌̂̓ͭ͌̔ͥͦ̚͘͝H̷̓ͤͪ͋̋̎̐̽̑͏̨H̡̛̀ͨ̿̓ͣ̃͊̌ͦ̊̀̃̓̈́̈́͒ͮ͢͡H̢ͭ̌̓ͥ͗͐ͦ̍͂ͥ̀ͧ̋̓ͣ̽͂̓ͫ́H̽̀ͧ̿͐̋̏̑̐͗͆ͯ͢Ḩ̴̵́͆ͦ͂ͦ̄ͥ͊͊̉̓͠͏H̷̢̡̡ͧͮ̽́̾̆̅̏ͩͪͯ́̚
̨̢ͬ͐̍͂̀̆ͬ͋͐̆̌ͥ̓́͗͑́͢͡.̋̋ͧ̋ͦ̿ͬͮ̓̄͆͗͐̊ͤ͒͌ͯͨ͟͡҉.ͮ͌̊͒̅͌͆̏͂̀ͫ̌̀͂̅́҉̧.̨̡͛͛ͬ̅ͩͮ͐̀ͮ̀̍ͩͣ̈ͩ̌̅ͥ̕͢.̡̒̍̋̑̓͐̓̃̔͋ͦ̃̏̋̎̇͑ͮͫ҉̴̛͝.ͨ̂ͣ̏̈͋ͩͦ҉̵̀̀͜.̶̊ͣ̑̍ͮ̀̕͠.̵̡̎̏ͬ̆͐̽͐͗̔̽̾͒͌́́̕͢.̷̧̒͂͗͋̾͊̔ͥ̉̑ͦ̿̉̔̊̒̚.̑ͦ̿ͯ̍̕.̶̧̨́̈́͊̿̏̑ͯͭ̂̆̄͒ͪ́͑̇̈͋́̚A̶͆ͩ̉̿ͧ̓͗ͯ̔̀͘͞͞A̧̛̓ͫ̄ͣ͋̅ͯ͌̆͒ͮ̋͑̓͒͌ͤ͡Ä̸̶́̐̈́͊̚͡A̎̓͑ͣͫ͊ͤͧ̍҉̨Ą̸̸ͪ̋͒ͮ̏̀͜A͑͆͗ͬ͛͌͏̀͟A̛ͤ̀ͯ͐͌̑̔̄ͤ̃̿͑͠҉̡͟Aͮ̊͛Ä̸̸̢̽̌̓ͮ̓̏̇̄̄̾͐ͧ͟Ă̧̌̅̌́ͥ͐͑̔͐ͫ̌̌̃̌ͭ̉͂̽͞H̿ͪ̄̓̓͛̏ͫ̐̎̾̄ͩ̀͂ͩ̎́͘
̛ͨ͗͊ͥ͗̔̓̏͐̔̀̚̕͞

Not even you must be retarded and have Down syndrome you faggot cunt. It's obvious bush was inside of the tower and lit it on fire himself.

O̎̇̀ͨ͌̿͐ͤͬ͂̔҉̶̸̢́Ǫ̶̶ͩ͆͐͌̓ͣ͆̓ͪ̈́̊͊̿̉̓̈ͮ̾̀Ǫͭ̽̈́ͧ̇ͯͥͫ̚͝O̷̴̧̧̾̂̏͗̈́̏͑̇̈́̎͊͛̈́ͪ̆Ö̏̒ͨ͋̉̊ͤͤ͋̌̔ͣ̕͢͡Ö̸̓̅̎̄͌̆͏̧̡Ơ̵̊ͩ͌͋ͪ̓̀͘O̡͒͋͌̏̉́̌ͪ̀̊̑͊͒͢͜͡O̸̡̊͂ͨ͑͊̃̌͒̽́̐͆͋̽ͥ́͞Õ̎̒̐ͤ̽ͣ͂͛̀̄ͫ͝
̽ͪͮ́ͯ̊ͭ̎̄ͥ͐̒̄ͫͪ͂ͣ͒͏͘͜Ḩ̛̿͒͆́́̋̽̎͛̃́͜͠
̴͐͌ͥ̊̀͊͆ͪͫ̄̏̎͠H̵͊ͮ̔̓͒ͮ͢͢҉
̈͂̇ͨ̔̀͂̽̆̃̂̓̂͟͟͠H́̇ͩ͂̓ͪ̋͒̓̎͊̃ͪ̃҉̷̡͘͝
̨͒͂ͫͧ̄͋ͤ̎̀̈̇̕͜͟͟H̵ͣ̇̑̀̏̈́͗̓҉̷
̀̏ͭ̔̍̄̎̕͘͠H̷̨̾̏̎̀̉̽̐ͧ̑̓̿͛͑̕͘͟A̢ͮͩ̇͐̋ͯ̉͛̅͊̌̓́̉ͮ̉͢͡Ąͧ̓̾̇ͣ̉̓̾ͯͬ́͢͞A̵̢̢ͭͮ͂̓ͯͣͣ̓ͨ̓͗͒̆̿ͣ͗̽͟A̧̧̛ͮ̑͑́ͫ̓̀ͤ̿͛͟͝A̢̛ͭ̉̿ͩ͒̓̂̓͒͗ͯͬ̏̚A̶̶͛̒ͣ͟͠A̷ͪͣ̌͋͒̐̋ͪ̆̓͒̔̆̄̔͐͒̀͢͢͝A͛̋̃̒̊͂͋̈́̌̾̈́̆͐̈́̈̀̕̕H̡̋̀͛͊ͥͥ͌̈́̀̏̋̓́̇ͪ̂̚͟҉̸̕

i gave you're mother one last night

THE RABBIT HOLE GOES TOO DEEP

Not even I am retarded. thanks user!

>I get it

No you don't