Guys think girls dislike giving head

Guys think girls dislike giving head.
I'm a 21 year old female and I fucking love it

tits or gtfo

Tits?

#notallgirls

Depends on the girl really. You like sucking uncircumcised dick? Or do you just enjoy the cut variety. Could be that you just enjoy some thing in your thoat that cuts off your air...

If it's that last one let me know

tits or gtfo

Good for you bud.

Girls think guys dislike going down on them.
I'm a guy, and I fucking love going downtown on girls. Nibble on your flaps, stick my tounge deep in your hole, flick the clit, drink up the sweet cum nectar that you eventually flood all over my face.

Then when I fuck you the vag is as tight as a 16 year old. Mmmmmmm

My godmother choked on corn and died. I wonder, because she always made innuendos, if there was 'more' to it.

I love all cocks. I couldn't care less if they were circumsized or not

And we love it just as much

Op here. Yes I do have tits. I'm an E Cup

Then why don't you do it more often???

Ahh explains the bj love. Bigger girls always have oral complexes...

> talks about giving a guy head
> posts 2 girls

kys

Op here.
I used to suck my ex off all the time to the point where he couldn't come anymore

op prove you ain't a fat worthless waste of spunk.

I'm a size 6. I just have big boobs

Did he return the favour and suck your cock ?

My wife loves sucking.dick. she says she loves to make me happy and see how into it I am. I also love eating pussy. Sex is 70% oral with us and I love it.

>Premature ejaculator confirmed.

op post your cock, I will rate it. Or let's see some a that neck fuzz, show me something brother.

Op here. Pic is me

Op
He sucked my cunt actually

Go comb your hair you fucking Hackett cunt.

It's midnight here. Xox

Post your cunt till I see see if it's as nasty as your fazog.

I'm sorry to hear that user

Ah, sombody fed you after midnight and you turned into a gremlen

who thinks that? i'm so damn sure they love to give head, i mean my dick must have a sweet taste. they always sck it like crazy

God that's a pathetic insult

You're actually cute from the limiting perspective

Stub out that little roll up, tuck it behind your ear for later like all the tramps do and show some tits.

Op
You wouldn't believe how many guys complain to me that no girls blow them and that their girlfriend hates it

>god that's a pathetic insult
^
>ditto

TITS

OR

G
T
F
O

Abide by the rules you fucking attention whore, gtfo

Was she deep throating the cob? How the fuck do you choke to death and die eating corn and what kind of godmother makes innuendos to her god son?

Abandon thread op is another worthless cunt

It's easy I know a guy that choked to death on a pickled egg, shit happens.

Must be from nz gee

Sure am lol

you could suck my thick cock

my gf loves to suck

same

would you suck my cock? r8 pls

What part nz cus most parts fucken cold

North north lol

Hmmn 7/10 trim yo hair.

really? i'm not a 10/10 with a 8 inch dick, but most of time when you flirt with a girl i have only to ask her, 80% of time it works

Tits + timestamp you dumb slut.

Ah here in Dunedin and can confirm that my gf hates it, others havnt so right now fml

Somewhere, OP is laughing his ass off at your immediate willingness to post a pic of your cock on a thread that 100's of people will see. Ur fukin trash m8

maybe we should get them both on their knees and compare them

gay girls make me violent

lowest form of creature

lower then pedophiles
rapists
necrophiliacs
whatever else

Amy????

You're exactly right it's your cock, it probably tastes good or you take a shower and aren't a complete dirty nasty gunk all over the bottom tip under your foreskin having asshole, those are the ones no one wants to suck of, I love sucking cock but a clean cock, Idc if you're sweating but I do care if i can clearly tell you haven't took a shower in DAYS absolutely disgusting.

Hahaha no im not amy Schumer

Op is a Crack whore

>e cups
>no timestamp
Op is a neckbeard faggot whos fishing for dudes dicks to look at
0/10
Sage

Yes, you get my point. anons can't be asking to be their D sucked if they don't wash and clean it. if you have a forest down there no one is going to like it.
Mine is 6,5 inch Cut and a bit thick.
is it ok ?

Well I've sucked a cock with alot of hair on both the pelvic bone and the balls, it wasn't the best because all the hair gets in your mouth and can't ever get ig out, like a hairball lol, but yes I think your cock sounds nice is it pink? Because those are my favorite imo that will def make me suck your soul out lol

off course it is, wish i had a pick here but i'm at work now. add me on kik danielsg6 ;)

>Guys think girls dislike giving head.

I doubt you're 21, perhaps 12. Jesus by the time you're an adult if you don't enjoy pleasing your partner, giving head, you must be a cunt built for niggers or beta's, or both.

Fuck off with this cringe.

> virgin detected

Girls don't get tighter when you eat them out

Im a female and i hate giving head. Its kinda humiliating.

it's humiliating giving head but maybe you enjoys dirty words having sex ? don't lie

Pussy is tighter when girl is horny.

No its not. It relaxes and gets looser and the cervix goes back. That's why sex hurts for a chicken if she doesn't get warmed up first

No its not. As long as you're with a partner who respects you in and out of the bedroom, it's just fun

Did school get out early? WTF?

i think you would change your mind if you tasted some unwashed, uncut, dick rocotta.

You don't understand basic anatomy, do you?

new waifu

tits or gtfo

Liking all types of cocktail is different from accepting poor hygiene

Though, if you're on a multi day sex binge, a little sweaty, a little smelly is hot if you're being topped

But he's right, you know.
The vagina expands during arousal to accomodate a penis. Not all penises are as small as yours, so the rest of us need to arouse our partners.

*all types of cock

Dumb phone autocorrect

*she's

That's why I was dying at the dumb shit he said. I think I know how vaginas work by now lol

I came here to see if there was tits. There are no tits. wtf is wrong with this place?

What has happened to all you faggots? It's like you all turned into normal functioning humans. It makes me sad.

Sage this cancer
>enjoy talking to a 30 something WoW wizard kek

Na ah. No way. OP posted a pic.

>inb4 hurr durr it's a random non-timestamped cleavage pic.

Oh shut the fuck up and fuck off to your furry abuse and banana threads. I'm happy here

Op
Back image search my pic. No one but you guys have seen it. Duh

It's a random non-timestamped cleavage pic. This is unacceptable

Stupid fucks this is probably a trap that want to see dicks
>a picture
Stupid faggets, tits and time stamp exists for a reason...fUcking shit this is restarted

Why the fuck would anyone back image search that cancer? Like I'm not on 6 other threads and doing other things, stupid faggot!

Yes, I agree. Both me and you aren't helping by replying and bumping this thread.

>sage hasn't worked in years

Fuck it.

Just find a 16 year old and you can skip the first step.

Op
I'm real I'm female and I'm 21. It's 2.30 am here fuck taking another pic. Lol don't believe me I don't care its only bothering you guys.

Lol, because dicks are so hard to see. You literally can just start a dick rate thread and they come pouring in. You're dumb af

I didn't come here for tits. I came here to talk about bjs and general sex shit

Op
Thank you!! I wanted to discuss blowjobs

Post a pic where you feel really sexy and confident. Clothed or not, idc

Op looks like a shaved post malone

The point then is that OP didn't need to start off with

>femanon here

That shit is irrelevant. Just state what you have to say and be user. Quit being a faggot.

You are talking to a man you fucking moron.

Is that bling enough?

Even if you don't want to see tits, which is stupid in itself, you are still talking to a fucking mystery to dense fucker.

They're pretty great, right?

I'm lying in bed hungover with my boyfriend and this thread made me offer him one and nudge him awake, but the poor thing is so tired that he can only mutter nonsense to whatever I say lol

Not really wanting anyone to know who I am. My ex frequents b and I don't need that lol