Hello Anonymous

Hello Anonymous
I'm a member of yours and have been for years
I need my fellow Anonymous members to help me fight this guy in the thread with a picture of Leafy Is Here on the top part of it. He's samefagging in it and insulting my brother (who has autism)

Sup Forums UNITE

Let's do it guys that seems really fucking shitty of him to do

I'm so sorry they're doing that to you fellow Anonymous

Let's do it guys

No.

Not your personal army

>>lelelelelets do it u guiz guiz

Ths is him, he's fucking harassing me because he's a newfag and I called him out on it Lets ruin his life guys

He's right guys, we should get this guy he's a fucking faggot for insulting this guy's brother for having autism

hey guys ! me discovered Sup Forums yestrdays though leafy and me already told all my friends to kill themselves, told every1 at my school hitler was innocent and i hate AuTiStIc NiGgErS!!! i also do epic troles ! do i fit in here guys?

This is the wrong thread, this is a thread for us to attack the newfag samefag who is harrassing the O P
Also as O P said in the other thread his brother has autism and his father committed suicide three years ago so that's really not cool okay?

You're not funny or annoying, actually kill yourself or destroy your computer. Please.

I see the 12 year olds are home from school early.

I'm being serious, and i just said, please keep the suicide jokes to other boards, okay? Jesus. Are you helping or not?

>samefagging this hard

No, I'm not samefagging, the other guy in the Leafy thread is samefagging and I'm asking for help in fighting him.

Kill yourselves

You're a literal faggot. Do you actually think the stuff you're saying has any comedic value? I think you're the only one who is laughing at what you're saying.

i'm the user who insulted your brother, fuck you and anonemoose

>samefagging this hard

fuck you

'Anonymous'? I had time for them when they stood against Scientology, but now they are a bunch of Paki immigrant-loving leftist faggots.

Die, already.

I hope you're not this retarded off the internet. Fuck I hope people like you don't exist.

you forgot answer my question do you kiss your autistic brother with that mouth?

I legitimately can't tell if this guy has been taking us all for a ride or if this is legitimately the most autistic thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums

i am not sure either, but i am enjoying this a little too much.

He's a leafy fan. There's no actual end to his autism.

I think this is the guy OP was talking about, guys. Let's dox him.

i behind seven proxies come at me.

ZOMG dood lol your anonymos!!1 Thas awsom!1 I totaley luv anonymos!! There so kewl!!1 Anonymos dosnt afrad of anithen lol!!

But no seriously, you should kill yourself.

Listen if you're not helping then just get the fuck out of here, okay?

Fuck off you autist

And phony fucktards like yourself should eat out the business end of a 12 gauge.This place is a den of hypocrisy and iniquity for the scum of society. Not a playground for children.

Cobain yourself cancer scum.

What is happening is this for real?

>be OP
>massive faggot
>brother has autism
>go on Sup Forums
>shitpost
>get up
>go to bathroom
>look in mirror
>OP is his brother
>OP is autistic faggot
>OP = OP

Pull the trigger fagboi. Just like your worthless father, he's dead because he didn't love you.

Awe man, are you me? We had some good times rustling Scientology, fucking with those DJs and camwhores. It was all down hill from that wallstreet bull.

Jesus christ your father didn't want to hear your shit anymore, and you gave your own brother autism? Lel kill yourself.

>You have no brother.
> You're the autist

If you've been this cancerous for years, that means it's partly your fault for what Sup Forums is now.

Kill yourself.

Fun times over, it's time to stop.

Hey guys, make sure you keep me in the screencap for the cringe thread.

>in the thread with a picture of Leafy Is Here on the top part of it.
Cant even link the fcking thread

Sup Forums Isn't your personal army, Newfag.

Zomg YEAH guiz lets go RAID some1!!!!!!11111ONE

Seriously though OP, kill yourself.