Rekt thread

rekt thread

Thumbs aren't that big in rl, fake and gay.

Look it's a cancer thread above me

looks real to me

Implying infections don't bloat

Holy shit, did they actually pull that off without the other person knowing it was their dick?

>being this new

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

dude, calm the fuck down, you're on Sup Forums

wtf thats a penis

Its an old copypasta

Is it summer already?

2007 and onward was eternal summer bud. Get used to it.

did he died?

Paper cut?

now this is my kind of thraed

Why is there no sperm leaking out of the bag?

kek

idiot

what a pain in the dick

checked

bro what the fuck would you post that? animal cruelty isnt cool

OC. Straight razor fell in laundry, didn't know, grabbed it...it's a deep one...

no thyon don't go that balls deep

fuck off you fucking faggot

Do you know where I can watch this with audio?

Here's a better one.

shoveldog is allowed, but as soon i post the bunny fucker i got banned

Token one that always has me glued to the screen wondering what the fuck is wrong with people

sauce? never seen this one in seven years of lurking

fuck you i posted snippy once and was banned for a month

its a fatal wound, trust me im brain surgeon
say goodbye to your friends and family
because youre going to die soon

>inb4 into ban

That would be more effective if I wasn't healing...but it could always get infected...

>inb4 into banĀ

FAGGOTS LEARN THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN REKT AND GORE

Please punch through your screen and post it

Because your faggot ass already licked it all up

Depth perception, you fucking retard.

...Meme?

fuck off you worthless piece of shit
you need to get shoveled like that dog

If you want to get technical, dude in pic did get rekt by a blade.

poor dog.... fuck you

KYS faggot

It's Johnny Rebar!

Psst. Your new is showing.

This is my cousins hand from a year ago.

They were able to reattach his finger but the nurse fucked up the bandages so they ended up not being able to reattach it.

Fuck that! Any kind of compensation for that?

holyfuck

nope, i dont know the details too much but as far as i know there was no compensation what so ever.

You basically have to sue a hospital to get recompense for them fucking up.

I guess you're right, and in that case they have their asses covered with malpractice insurance and whatnot.

for those interested here is a second picture.

Literal retard

Don't forget to save, summer is near.

I love how the 2 dudes just sit there drinking coffee as the assassin comes up behing their friend with a gun to his head.

OMG is he ok?

Some kids at.my HS did this year's ago during a field trip. So the schools solution was to ban all field trips in case a retard did something retarded.

None of the kids died but a couple of them were pretty fucked up.

You may notic traces of desu. the furr faggots have pissed me off. so their threads are fucked.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I was once banned for posting a gif of some woman crushing a baby duckling in an rekt thread.

I got banned for that, for some reason...

because its fon to due

kek.

more info?