So what's the difference between smoking and edibles? Just bought some gummies

So what's the difference between smoking and edibles? Just bought some gummies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decarboxylation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edibles take longer to kick in, but are intense and last hours.

Should i take both at once or just one. A friend of mine told me to take one, wait 30min, then take the other

That sounds like a good idea honestly, ad long as you have nothing else to do

After you smoke the come up I'd usually instant, you peak for 10-30 minutes, then it usually takes you 30 minutes to come down and then your sober again

Edibles have about a 1-2 hour come up, the peak typically lasts (depending on dose) 2-4 hours, and the come Down can take up to 6 hours

So the main difference is intensity and time taken

Thanks for the info. I think i'm going to take one then wait to see if i feel anything , if not i'll take the other.

Swallow them whole pussy

Good luck getting high off those Haha

Wait longer than 30 minutes, like an hour.

You really don't want to take too much by accident, it won't be pleasant.

Edibles have never done anything for me, ever.

Of course, when I smoke, I'll smoke 1.5g in about 2-3 blunts within an hour....so maybe I have a high tolerance.

Careful not to OD

There are shitty edibles, where they haven't activated the thc ( some thc needs to be heat activated)

how many mg are those edibles? also do you know where they came from? some shit is gross...

you are a dumb fuck.Leave, now.

Fuck your friend. Eat them both and when you start coming up rip 4 cones. You'll be fine and love it. Trust me.

Ive seen people make butter where they only let the weed cook in the butter for, say, 20-30 minutes when I hear that you should steep it for hours, like 2-4.

Maybe thats why I never got anything.

ehm... you dont even told us which drug is in those gummies. THC in winegums? i never saw that before.

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decarboxylation
you are welcome

is that like activating almonds?

mixing it with fat and bake it for 40 minutes at 160°C works quite well for me (in brownie form). more effective than smoking it.

>PROTIP
>R
>O
>T
>I
>P

Take one, wait 30-45min. If you feel good after an hour, take the second.
Also, it helps to do something while you wait for the come up, like taking a short walk or mild physical activity. This gets your circulation going, which will help your metabolism.
If you just sit around doing nothing, chances are that it doesn't do anything for you or that it really hits you after a while when you're doing something.

Search up Decarboxylation
and stop being a raging faggot.

really? Read the damn thread faggot, L00K

Why are you so buttmad? did jamal rape you when you bought your weed last time?

No you act so high and mighty drinking your milk butters you donut read to see what has already been done did before. FUCK

My buddies usually always take 2 and they are stoned for like 5-7 hours. They all smoke way more than i have, so idk how many mg's they are. He just let me have 2 of his.

They have THC in them.

you inhale smoke
you ingest edibles
you dumb faggot cuck
what are you in high school

Well if that's what you're raging about, i said it before him when i said "where they haven't activated the thc ( some thc needs to be heat activated)"
Just admit that your anus is bleeding from Jamal's intrusion and stop projecting.

You didn't say what before who? What in the fuck are you talking about you FLAMING RHESUS MONKEY? I understand that your Mother limits your AOL time and you have to try and talk shit in a timely fashion before you are kicked off by one of the many sexually abusive alcoholic uncles in order to perform cleaning duties dressed as a mid century flag dandy, but you need to understand you need to read everything at all times and know that good that you need to be.

You do realize that decarboxylation is achieved through heating right? or do you lack reading comprehension. To the extent that you are just venting your horrible childhood on others. So that you can live in the hope that it's not just you that got molested by your uncles?

No I do not have any uncles. My uncle count is at zero, none uncles at all. You're the one with many abusive uncles who make you sad.

and know that good that you need to be.
Is this the new "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

The difference is having way too much money to waste on useless shit tier "drugs".

This. The first time I ate edibles I ate 4 grams and I thought I was going to die. Can post story if anyone is interested.