Post em Sup Forums

Post em Sup Forums
I count how many times i swallow when I'm drinking something.

I never piss in a toilet if I can possibly avoid it.

I do this. I piss in sinks almost anywhere I go, unless it's a bathroom that holds multiple people

Doesn't the sink start stinking?

You gotta run the water through the u-bend.

apparently everyone here likes pissing in sinks

I crack my fingers side ways

Why wouldn't you? When you piss in a toilet, tiny bits of piss splash out the bowl and onto the floor and your legs. I've tried hitting every part of the bowl and pissing straight into the water but there's no avoiding the problem.

Every time I cum, instead of doing it where you're meant to, I lift the corner of my carpet up and do it on the floorboards.

Wipe standing up.

Pull my nose hairs out with my fingers

Shrooms!? More of a reason to keep doing it, friend.
:^)

I have what I think is a mild form of tourette's syndrome. Whenever something comes in contact with me, I feel the need to touch the opposite side of my body to "even it out."

For example, I scratch my left ear. I then will have to touch my right ear to even it out. If I accidentally scratch too hard, I will have to touch my left ear again to balance it.

It's the same with my eyes too. When I'm driving, because the driver's seat is on the left side of the car, my left eye has more motion happening in it (with cars driving by in the opposite direction), so I constantly have to close my left eye so that there is more motion and light in my right eye.

It's annoying as hell but I've had it for around 14 years.

Pick my nose and eat it... constantly... to the point where it bleeds.

I've tried to stop a million times but I just like chewing on it...

I do both those things.

I don't know how anyone can do that, that's fucking degenerate.

I have a habit of biting on cloth. I bite my t-shirt collar and my blanket sometimes.

One of the bathroom toilets in my house that's easier to go to from my room has a broken flush that I'm too lazy to manually pour water on it. I piss on my shower drain which is easier to clean up.

That's not tourettes, thats OCD

You'd be really easy to torture

i used to have a variation of that really bad, i had to evenly tap and count through all my fingers. but it went away

>Eat a bag of popcorn
>Rip the bag up after I finish
>Lick all the salt and butter of the bag pieces

I thought so. But there are some other symptoms (possibly related). When I am walking somewhere, different structures likes corners and doorways serve as mental thresholds and when I walk past them, my mind pretends there a gunman who is shooting at me but if I get past the threshold in time, the bullet will miss me. So the last stride through a door or past a corner in the hall is always extra fast to avoid to fake bullet. If I think I made it clear in time, everything's good. But if I think I didn't, I snap my fingers twice and I feel better about it.

In my apartment, the main door closes a certain way and I realize that I'm usually on the fifth step when I heard it close. Now, I tell myself I have to be on an odd-numbered step, but not number five, when it closes, so I either have to walk extra slow or extra fast so I'm not stepping on the fifth step when I hear the door close. Same thing, if I'm not, I'm good, but if I'm on the fifth step with it happens, I have to snap my fingers.

How old when it went away? I just turned twenty-seven and have had it at least since grade seven.

same

There is a lot of people who do that with, dunno, chips and snack like that.

Smell my nails after eating something that has a strong stench. It's so addicting

>peel the skin off my lips
>talk to myself

i do this too

Not as long as you clean up well afterward. I do it to reduce my freshwater use, but it still takes a bit of water to clean up the mess. Still more efficient to piss in sinks

Eat hot cheats with lemon juice and a redbull

i sometimes try to remember to not forget how to swallow which makes me forget how to swallow which then makes me panic with food in my throat til my reflexes make me swallow.

i do this multiple times every time i eat. its really annoying

I feel like I have to go number two soon and I sit down on something comfortable, clench my butt as tight I can and force the poop in. I don't get aroused by it, but it is pleasurable.

The sensation makes me you think why are people still taking drugs.

I jack off using my feet because 8 don't have arms

how about u faggot sit down?

but then how did you type?

SO much autism on this thread.

I play pencil hockey when I'm bored as fuck. And a few other things that are mentioned on this thread.

Mouse and voice command from google

You'd eat cum shrooms?

i shit once a week.

when i was smaller i used to hate shitting. i figured it was a huge waste of time and made me feel dirty so i would hold it it.

was hospitalized like 3 times at least but i never stopped holding it

now i only get the urge like once a week.

Huh I thought once every 3 days was bad

It was the same for me when I was little. Now I'm normal.

I've done it

Do you do it as a habit

I eat a sandwich with sriacha,pickles, onions, and bleu cheese every monday

Only when my fingers don't crack normally, so kind of

Do you do it as a habit?

Only when my fingers don't crack normally, so kind of.

Weird it posted twice

i crack my fingers sideways normally
it hurts any other way

>sinks
Lol, me too! People usually find it super disgusting...

Sometimes when I trim my nails/toe nails I like to chew on the clippings after I scrape all the dirt off them

pressing the last letter and backspace of a message like 5 times before i sent it,

If you really gave a shat about the environment you would pee outside. No?

Yes

lol, i do that too. since like .... 7 years now. probably cuz everytime you piss in a toilet, the piss will reflect from the surface and then you'll have little piss stains over your skin and shit. i cant english today, sorry

both ocd and tourettes can cause tics. like that.

Is this the main reason for you guys? Because it splashes? Explain how the sink, wich is taller than your toilet doesnt splash you somehow

I have tourettes as well. I constantly feel like my body isnt symmetrical and when i do one action i.e shake my hand or something, i have to do it to the other hand to make myself feel even

Yuuup

I Only jack off outside

OMG i did this for years.
I felt so autistic when I did this tho.

you ever been caught?

Cutting off pieces of my skin and then eat it.