Fucking shit, now im paranoid as shit

Fucking shit, now im paranoid as shit...
brake it to me Sup Forums. do i have psoriasis?
honestly want to know, i do wash mmy face a lot so maybe i've just got dry skin because of that, but i dont know man...

its more red than what it shows on the picture

I used to get that, was caused by stress. Chill out and it'll be completely gone within a month.

of course not you fag
moisturize

Dry skin had the same thing for two years went to the doctor he said it was the soap I used on my face when I took a shower.. went away when I put moisturizer on it for a week. Friend had something similar he said antibacterial lotion got rid of it..

stepdad has psoriasis on hands and it looks exactly like that, so yeah could be

seborrheic dermatitis

looks like dry skin m8

shower more, you fucking scumbag

Moisturiser nigga.

i shower maybe twice a month if that and i have never had any dermal issues.

lol showering worsens the effect and dries even more

dont know if im stressing, but graduation is around the corner.. guess thats something
working on it fam..
but did you stop moisturise after those two weeks?
i hope...
you see i shower too much, and wash my face too much, wich in turn dries my skin... but i have no idea why its so red.
the more you shower the drier skin niqqa

jesus, fuck. I bet you smell like fermented dog shit

Underage b8

nah, im 19 :v

you probably have seborrheic dermatitis.

Looks different tho, my brother has it and really doesnt look alike

Mine looked like that but it was in my scalp and forehead also, it completly fucking stopped when I used "beautifying oil" from body shop. nigger I am not even kidding I found one of those at my gfs house and laughed my ass of at the cheezy "omg instant beauty name" but fuck it worked, been to the doctors and the salve they gave me didn't do shit. So try it if u can trust a random user online.

stop washing so much and let your shit get greasy. stop fucking touching it and take some vitamins itll be gone in days.

noted, might get some then.
really dont mind beauty products. just dont care enough to get one, but this might be a reason enough

fucking showers are tha bomb tho.. and i hate being dirty :I

just showed this to my gf who's a registered skin therapist, she said it looks like it could be psoriasis or contact dermatitis which if it doesn't start clearing up up require medication to help clear up

Save and forget

most skin problems are due to lack of vitamins. yours looks like dry skin, stress, nervous touching or rubbing of the area, and like you scrub it too much.

Did you try to wash your hands and your face?
Also, what's with your eye? Looks like a blind eye.

if u got the same shit in your hair and brow then yes

>no time stamp
>stupid ppl feeding attention whore with no reason
>not even his real face, faggot took them for attention
Sup Forums is really fun !!! right goeys?

worst part is, i like my face... i dont want it ruined by some stupid dried skin

also do you think it matters what sort it is? one of them had some random reward given to it, for fuck do i know?

fucking honey

i think i will. my mom has psoriasis, tho it only shows on her feet, hense why im scared i might have it.

nah, ever so occasionally dandruff tho

applied some moisturizer.. still red doe.. its not always red however, just every once in a while

nothing wrong with my eye? i was standing in direct sunlight tho

why on earth would you want a timestamp on a thread regarding psoriasis?

Dems da rules little one

Got rid of that shit and around my mouth and ears by applying tea tree oil.

It's not psoriasis it's syphilis

I'm not even OP and I think that time stamp was a waste of time and internet

It's really not that bad bro.
Get some bio-oil. It's a little expensive but it will even out your skin tone and calm it down. They use it in hospital for burn victims.

either way, if its a picture of me or not, it shouldnt really matter, if i get a picture that looks alike what i have, then i guess its no longer a valid question?

seems theres still hope for me then.. a lot of people with a lot of ways to fix this weird shit?

thank you

lolkk

M O I S T U R I Z E

Seriously, moisturize after every face wash, I had a similar issue and this really helped. Also a well balanced diet is great, if you still have this issue go see a goddamn dermatologist.

i guess i really should just look into the mosturizing then.. cause ive got a great diet, and i dont know if its a good or a bad thing, but i work out a lot. i hear someone say that sweating a lot and doing too much physical activities can be bad for your skin.

any particular thing i should moisturize with? or does any lotion (in general) work?

lotion/moisturizer*

gonna have to try shit out. sometimes lotions can make it worse

Seborrhoeic dermatitis.
Mostly non-itchy. It mostly affects bright skinned people, especially gingers and blondes.
It can happen when you feel self incomplete/guilty.
Best i can tell you is to relax, be more honest with yourself and others, don't wash your face with soap.

looks like psoriasis, i have it on my face, it comes out when stressed
dont worry about it, go to docs and get a pprescription for steroid cream

maybe you pretend to be someone you are not. maybe you let other people dictate you how to be and live and you feel bad and guilty for doing what you are not ok with.
If that's the case, try to be more honest with yourself and with others, even if someone isn't going to like it.

i have some tips about what to eat and what to avoid to help eliminate this, if you want

sure! anything helps! even if i dont follow it to a 100% its nice to know

basically, you shoud eat cool baked or boiled food, not fried. avoid warn-colored food (red, orange, yellow etc) like tomatoes, oranges, peaches etc. You are thin so eat more heavy, moist, salty and sweet food. no sour or spicy (hot).
have cool showers, and try to avoid heat.

Essentially, you should avoid heat/hotness as much as possible.
But the main work you need to do is in your head, as described in

as to food, eat cold/cool, moist (fatty or liquid), heavy, sweet and there is this type of taste i dont know the name of, that cabbages/lettuce have.

>avoid warn-colored food (red, orange, yellow etc) like tomatoes, oranges, peaches et
that sounds like bullshit, user