This bloodlust wont stop. i need help. i want to kill someone

this bloodlust wont stop. i need help. i want to kill someone

do it fgt

kill yourself
or join isis
faggot nigger cunt

Kill yourself, it's the ultimate thrill.

No body says bloodlust

Kill yourself

t00 3dgy f0r m3

I got someone I want dead. And I've got money. Chances are pretty high no one would even bother looking for you, since he's a child rapist out on parole.

Edgy u say?

this is becoming interesting...

So OP. What is a human life worth to you?

don't mind us

Karma will handle it, you dont need to be mad at him

I doubt you'll do anything you faggpt pics or gtfo. Again you won't because your a pussy. You may want to kill someone but you never will you god damn fucking cunt. I'll come over and kill you
For being such a fucking faggpt and tell your parents that niggers did it

just kill hillary and trump

It's not anger. It's to insure he doesn't hurt anyone ever again. Because I know if he's given a chance he'll do it again. Call it specific population control.

Most orgasmic bad guy in anime

If dubs you shit in a pillow case and beat him with it

kill someone a post it faggot

If dubs, you live stream his death

hey fellas im back. ive been wanting to kill my highschool bully for a long time now. hes been bullying me for over 3 years now. i fucking hate him and his friends. i might just do it tonight. go over to his house and knife him in the throat

Kinda dubs, you must do it

Pic of bully and knife you will use

start with animals, the smaller the better for now, work upto bigger animals if the lust isnt satisfied, if you still have cravings kidnap peoples pets you know and kill em, thats strangely satisfying like killing humans, that probably the final stage before human, just try and plan it out well and dont get caught, atleast you tried alternatives before the big game

ye people that get bullied arent killers they are just fantasist, fuck off back to dream land

You're really cool and edgy, can you link your Sonic OC?

Edge-meister general

pic of knife i will use. 685124743

And the bully?

ultrakeksssss

what, just helping someone out, whats sonic OC?

Sure it is.

its a bait guys take it easy. hes just bored or sumthing