I got blocked by Whitney Wisconsin on Twitter :/

I got blocked by Whitney Wisconsin on Twitter :/

How?

I sent her a video I made reacting to her video. Apparently she didn't like it.

pretty sure i'm blocked by whutney as well :(

I keep her kiking her and telling her we need to talk because we'll be a power couple and we can be super popular. She just told me "I'm already popular dear" bitch you're popular because you fucked a dog and Leafy roasted you.

I'm really sad because she's my queen. Her tweets make my day.

are you seriously trying to date a famous chick?

Why not? She's lesbian so she might fuck me if we video tape it since she's an attention whore.

well, he'll have a suger mama so now he can get a ps4 and non-diet soda since his mom won't let him get those because he's already a 5 foot tall 200 pound virgin and she can't collect social security checks if he dies from diabetes.

I'm a girl. And I'll take a PS4

>lesbian
>attention whore
She's just a cunt.

I know which is why I love her. I sent her a screenshot, if you Google her name I come up like 3 times so therefore, we will be a power couple.

yeah, i heard the reassignment surgery went well.

Tits or gtfo

>loving cunts
Madman.

Whitney's tits are all over the place

It sure did, my pussy looks great.

I didn't know leafy did a video on her.
I saw her original video a while back about why it's okay to fuck dogs. You know she fucked that dog after the video.

Not Whitney you fuck, the grill posting. I want OP's sad sorry tits to make an appearance

I feel so bad for the dog. It's basically being fucking raped. And she's in love with Leafy now. He probably wants to kill hiself.

>implying leafy didn't want to kill himself before the dog fucker fell in love with him

You've got a point.

Does she have a tumblr again? Anyone have the dog vid?

You can find it easily, just look her up. And there's a Tumblr dedicated to her and they post all her masturbation videos.