Sup Forums, I think I fucked up big time...

Sup Forums, I think I fucked up big time. I live with my girlfriend and her 11 yo daughter and her daughter is hot as fuck. I work from home so I'm there most of the day. My gf works a full time job so she's gone most of the day. Her daughter comes and goes throughout the day. Anyway, I've been going into her daughters room when nobody's home and rubbing her panties on my dick and smelling them. I usually try and find a dirty pair in the laundry hamper, but sometimes there's none in there so I have to get a clean pair from her dresser. Not as hot as finding a dirty pair, but I make due

Today I was in her room rubbing a clean pair of panties on my dick and jacking off. I was so turned on I decided I would cum all over her panties and just wash them before anyone came home and put them back where I found them. As soon as I started to cum on them I heard the front door open and and my fucking blood ran cold. I dropped the cum covered panties in the drawer, shut it and bolted the fuck out of there and ran straight to the bathroom. I put my clothes on, composed myself and went into the living room and sat down and flipped on the TV. The daughter came out of the kitchen and told me she got out of class early and she was gonna get ready and go hang out with her friends. She goes into her room and a few minutes later comes out with a disgusted look on her face and her hand over her mouth. She walks right past me and out the front door without saying a word, gets on her bike and leaves. I got up and went in her room and her dresser drawer was open and the panties were on the floor.

I left the house and haven't gone back yet. Im trying to figure out how I'm gonna explain this. My girlfriend has already called my phone many times, but I haven't answered. I don't know what to tell her. I'm freaking the fuck out, Sup Forums. What can I do to get myself out of this?

>Pic sorta related

U dun goofed

i hope you get what you deserve

You posted this weeks ago, have you still not figured out how to explain this shit?

You may be leaving it a little late.

Say you had a friend over who obviously will never come over again.

All you've got left to do

This.

Best of luck to you, ya sick fuck.

i don't think you can do anything other than prepared your self :/

Damn genius.

Are you in sales?

Try to play it off as her dirty underwear that she's hidden

This is a copypasta from a few months ago.
Very similar if not exact.

Needed a Kleenex? Ectoplasm?

>ITT: summerfags not recognizing the pasta

I hope your pathetic ass goes to jail and gets anal spit fucked the whole time. You're a piece of shit op. Kill yourself.

this is a copypasta from a few years ago.

You're a fucking idiot

This is not al dente, enjoy your stale pasta attention you faggot...

You're a dickhead who likes little girls, accept your punishment.

Wow ummm.....Part of me hopes this is a sick joke instead of being real. However, id rather play on the safe side and say it's legit.
FIRST OFF....Leave the house and call your gf. You're putting this CHILD (yes, she's a child) in danger and what happens if one day you get drunk or something?? By living there you're putting her at risk. TELL HER MOTHER. PLEASEEEEE. She needs to know so she can make the decision on what to do next. Honestly, I think you should turn yourself in for sexual harassment though. This isn't okay and it's disgusting

Shit man, it's the second time I've seen it.

This pasta makes me kek everytime.

First, stale pasta
Second, 11 year olds don't "get out of class early." They're in middle school. Your whole story reeks of bullshit. Fix it before you post again. Say that she had the day off school for a teacher workday and had just been at a friend's house.

old and gay and bullshit

Nice copypasta faggot

Small issue of DNA if she goes to cops, asshat. Grab knickers, destroy them and blow your nose on another pair. Say you got caught in sneezing attack while putting her laundry away and panicked and dumped them in drawer when the front door went.

p.s. I'm worrying myself slightly here with the deviousness

Nice detective work m8y

thanks babe:)

found the tublrina.

Every Wednesday at my old middle school used to be minimum day, so we got out at 12:40.

Or maybe a Waito Naito

Again this post? Are you going to post this every once in a while annon? Kill yourself.

copy pasta..

Seen this one before OP, stop the copy pasta.

newfag
genius
newfag
newfag
jesus christ holy shit. you're so new I cant even comprehend it, did you literally just come here from reddit/tumblr?
self admitted newfag

This post again...

True

Old copy pasta

Copy pasta confirmed

Samefagging this hard

Copypasta.jpeg