Hey, Sup Forumsros, my gf and I have caught this freak saving her facebook pics. I'm so mad. What do? What a creep

Hey, Sup Forumsros, my gf and I have caught this freak saving her facebook pics. I'm so mad. What do? What a creep.

shame them with a post

Fake and gay.

Confront publicly. Post screenshots

U fag, just give us his name and we will deal with it

Maybe was just an error, talk to him

Save their pics and then you're equal

Accept that there are fucked-up people in the world. You are metaphorically STANDING IN THEIR BREEDING GROUNDS.

Or, you could be a pussy who actually thinks the world should be safe.

Op samefagging so hard

This, make a post to his wall or something telling him to fuck off.
Should fuck up his social life a bit, if anyone he cares about has sense

Ohh shit, I didn't know FB notifies you when people save your pictures.
I am the creep to so many girls - but I mean why are you threatened by him jacking off to her pics? Are you that fucking insecure in your relationship? Is it weird? Yeah, but that's his problem, not yours

Wait... Facebook sends you a notification if someone downloads a picture of you? Well fuck me.
>That explains her sudden interest.

This can't be real, please don't be real.

Y'all are stupid if you think Facebook notifies someone if you download their picture

>falling for this

It shows how little respect you have for them as a person. (Holy shit that sounds SJWish)
Still, if someone downloaded a pic of my gf I'd call him out on that. He shouldn't be fantasizing about her.
Bring on the hate

Holy shit fuck you OP I almost had a fucking heart attack

why would it not
that sounds exactly like something Facebook would do

It doesn't tripmaster

when you open a picture it kinda counts as download

get over it faggot also your a cuck for using facebook

I know it doesn't but it sounds totally reasonable
this is my third trips of the week, lol damn

No while it is a valid reason Facebook doesn't do it. Snapchat will however

nah this is fake.check /help/community/question/?id=1565679590377226 on facebook

i almost got a heart attack. thanks

Any photo uploaded to Facebook becomes property of Facebook to sell to other companies for advertising or to do with as they please. One person sitting at home jerking it is the least of the problem.

What kind of bad b8 is this?

Captcha: Palmtrees - What your g/f uses to floss her snatch

Your gf is ugly people are probably going to meme how hideous she is get over it