Sup Sup Forums ive got about 120$ atm and i want a new game...

Sup Sup Forums ive got about 120$ atm and i want a new game, i have enjoyed factorio for a while now and like games like it, also terraria and other exploring games is a good choice. The thing is i need some help, im out of ideas for games, really good ones that is worth my money. I also want to note that my computer is shit, but can run most games. To the person who finds a game worth buying i will reward you with a free game.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/ROYMEME/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279804974/)
store.steampowered.com/app/233450/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279804974
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also some games im sort of interested in

May I suggest Goat simulator

I have it, boring.

and this is the last, so please suggestions

If you have played the games please do tell me a little bit about it, ill check this out

you're gonna love no man's sky

steamcommunity.com/id/ROYMEME/ this is my steam name i am a greekfag so no paysafe for me can Op or someone buy me cs go or ARK survival evolved?

None of those. Get Hotline Miami

If you like Factorio, try Offworld Trading Company
id/HardRock29

Hotline is a game you easily can just pirate instead, as it is only singleplayer.

And it's the only game where the developers fixed and patched the pirated version

Rust, pretty good imo

Checking this out

Have it, loved it

c00ntrib00t to get gams

You can try Layers of Fear (which is on sale now), The Forest, Don't Starve. They're all pretty nice games.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127

If you're feeling generous enough and like my suggestions, would you be willing to spare FFX?

It's not quite for exploration purposes but I would recommend You checking out Witcher 3 as it has a 50% of cours if You enjoy games such as skyrim and dragon age.
Also for time sinking purposes You could try Tropico 5 or Sid Meier's Civilization V.
If You want something really simillar to factorio then I'd recommend Anno 2070 or big pharma
(steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279804974/)

Subnautica.

>exploring games is a good choice.
Have you tried Underrail?
I haven't played it myself, but I've heard really good words about it. Oldschool-like RPG with lots of options and exploration.
id/anastasisxd

you can try the escapists or rocket league steam:steamcommunity.com/id/ROYMEME/

anno 2070 looks really good.

or rust
>samefag

You might also enjoy Prison Architect store.steampowered.com/app/233450/

I'm btw.

honestly this game deserves getting bought, you arent feeding some jew CEO's pocket

>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279804974
What games would you like? 20 $ max

Stellaris is quite good, if you like 4X and grand strategy

>175 games
I don't think he really needs any more games tbqh

I'd like The Culling

There really isn't any proof to that, is there?

Have you played the Portal games?

can some user give me cs go? steamcommunity.com/id/ROYMEME/ greekfag so no paysafe and no card...

By proof I meant some sort of an evidence, instead of just some sort of assumptions that can't even be proven to be correct.

its begin.....

Nigga are you serious, get a job

the witcher 3 /nelsonhyuga/

wait for the summer sale faggot its like june 23 or something a shit ton of games go on sale

??? i see this guy begging in all threads, when he get games do not add to the library , I added him long time ago to my blacklist

OP did deliver and suprisingly I didn't even straight up sell the game but actually added it to my library, what a surprise to some of You

Thing is, i get about 200 $ a month to spend on shit's and giggles

The Solus Project is quite nice, in my opinion. It's on Early Access right now and they're releasing more levels and areas every now and then.

you cant sell this, what a shame....

now you will back to all steam threads and begging more

Dust: an Elysian Tale was really good and is in the area you seem to enjoy

I could've done that as it was sent as a gift, but unfortunately for Your theory those are not my intentions.

What did he get you?

he is scared . because he could not continue to beg

>binding of isaac
>spelunky
>risk of rain

is this over already?

Show inv and your gifts

have about 300 hours on Boi

OP here, he has it in his library, i checked lol

This is a must play if you haven't

Are you giving out anymore, OP?

after im done with the game im going to play now yes

Brawlhalla is really good, and it's free so you can save your money

Will it be a rolling contest or a suggestion one like now?

Enjoy your game, OP.

others gifts, not from you. now you just feed beggar, he will back for more, like always.

Yes like this one :)

If you have friends buy duck game. That game is good tier with friends