Started smoking cigarettes the other day to lose weight bros since I noticed people who smoke aren't fat

Started smoking cigarettes the other day to lose weight bros since I noticed people who smoke aren't fat

I haven't lost any weight yet but it's only been 6 days

Do Coke it's more effective and easier to kick. Cigarettes are fucking gay don't let anyone let you think they're not. People who are skinny smokers are also poor. They generally use cigarettes as replacement meals

This

This
op if you're serious, coke is better if your trying to lose weight.

You're a fucking moron.

But have you ever seen anyone fat that does heroin?

First off you are dumb for starting smoking.

Second cigarettes will not make you skinny or help you lose weight. They do work as an appetite suppressant but that is about it.

I'm a fat smoker

he's got you there dude

overweight my whole life, have been smoking half that long
OP your logic is fucked and now you have two addictions to deal with rather than just one. good luck with that

Yeah I know a fat fuck who does heroin and smokes crack all the time

I don't understand why people go through such absurd methods to lose weight.
Cut out the soda, cut out the shit food and just eat your 3 regular meals a day and you're set.

just smoke a cig every time you get hungry

Can't afford coke

do pep instead

correlation=/=causation
if you weren't a fucking neet and educated yourself, we wouldn't be here.

Don't worry you'll lose a lot of weight when you start chemo.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahafhafhes omfg started smoking cigarettes to lose weight.... you fucking moron.

I smoke and I'm fat as fuck! Like, 5XL fat.

1/10

Yeah, smoking doesn't cause you to lose weight. I am on day 3 of trying to quit and it sucks. You don't want to be addicted like I am. Put that shit down now dumb ass.

Iktf bro but I'm literally on hour 3 of quitting and I'm losing my mind, I smoked 3 packs a day though, this is the longest I've went without a smoke in years

You have to dip them in bleach first silly.
Smoking 101

This.
>Tfw skinnypoorsmokefag
>Tfw want to stop smoking
>Tfw hunger pangs 'cause i can't afford shit
I don't even buy my own cigs.

Do some molly every second day, thank me later

Once the cancer hits you'll shed the pounds so fast everyone you know will be jealous...

Artie Lange

How has nobody mentioned this. He cant afford coke, wants to be skinny. METH. Cheap, does the job. Use in small ass doses. You can even capsule the shit into almost micro-doses. Eatinf will feel near impossible. Weight loss guaranteed.

This is why i never share cigarettes with bitches.

Try ampjetamine ( speed ) fairly easy to find and it is fucking cheap. If you will sport with it every few days you will lose weight fast. But check your blood pressure and body temperature because you can die from it.

I'm not huge by any means but I'm kinda fat (200 lbs 5'10) and I smoke. Smoking doesn't make you skinny, and when you quit all you do is eat and get fat. Smoking is a lose-lose situation no matter how you look at it

Underrated.

Or what about meth? Gets you ready for the daily run!

should take a week or two then you'll be slim as a fish