Official imdb synopsis for Ghostbusters 2016

>fresh take
>Funniest actors working today

Oh

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/jump-street-men-in-black-crossover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Funniest actors working today

omg. I hope she is one of the ghouls....

xplain plz why someone wanted this remake?

I'm not sure if the image is a race thing of a sex thing, BUT IM MAD AS HEEELLLLLL.

Why is she so sweaty?
She at a Klan rally?

That line in the trailer triggered the shit out of me.

It was a well written joke, fuck you. You're just too sexist and racist to appreciate its glory.

retards will spend money on it regardless of its shitty reviews. because "ghostbusters." take a shit and label it "ghostbusters" and people will buy it.

yeah silly white man. black people can make any joke and everyone will laugh because they don't wanna seem racist. nigger.

>Can't spell actresses correctly.

That movie looks like pure dogshit.

I hope Harold Ramis comes back just to haunt these assholes for creating such a fuck-up of a movie.

Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig are funny as fuck.

The others are just fillers.

because 4 women are in it? grow up

Not user you are replying to but no not because of four women, because the movie looks like shit

In all honesty, the one thing that bugs me the most isn't the fact that this remake cast all women.

It's that ghostbusters is being remade. Ghostbusters was already a good movie, why give that a do-over? It'll only lead to flops like the Robocop remake or the remake of Total Recall.

If you want to do a remake that'll do well, take a shit movie and turn it around, like Dredd did.
If you remake a good film, you can only go down.

If they want feminists, fine, but then remake the Tank Girl movie or something. You could even surf the Suicide Squad wave if you do that and I'll appreciate a fresh take on a favorite character.

Yes he should grow up women are known to be sooo funny.

>because 4 women are in it

now that you mention it, yeah because 4 women are in it.

Erm, well yeah. The fact there are 4 women in it is surely going to make it 4 times less funny... basic maths dumb cunt!

Fuck off back to Tumblr landwhale

literal proof that all the ghostbusters butthurt is because of sexism and mysoginy

>mysoginy

nice bait faggot, even most feminist haters know how to spell the word they use most correctly.

You knew it was going to be shit when Egon Spengler couldn't be in it cause Ramis died. His writing and direction was what made it great to begin with.

Might as well cast a bunch of cunts, or children, or farm animals, and have the writers of sealab2020 write it at that point.

Couldn't personally give 2 holy shits about ghostbusters. You are reading absolute fact as misogyny. 'Hilarious women' are rarely that!

It's not as bad as the "Men in Black/23 Jumpstreet" combo movie coming out next year.

Link related

slashfilm.com/jump-street-men-in-black-crossover/

Petty much. Bunch of butthurt virgins that hate women. The original ghost busters was shit anyway.

By technicality alone this is "true".
> Fresh Take
Any reboot or sequel or spinoff can be a "fresh take" as long as it's different and they pay the critics well.
> Funniest Actors
Unfortunately most of the population is retarded and actually think those brain dead hamplanets and their moons are funny.

When the dying begins you'll all be safe in your basements. So at least there's that.

This

obvious samefag

Funnier than anything in movie...

>writers of sealab2020 write it

I would actually watch that.

Yeah, I'll never watch that.

Nope. All movies are crap. You fags are just pissed that women are play in the lead roles. It would matter if it were the original cast ghost buster will always be a shitty franchise.

Proof of everything.. all of it.. every bit.

How does realizing women are are not funny on a general scale amount to hating women?

The funnier women try to be, the less funny it is... Kristine Levine is the only exception imo.

thank you blessed user

This remake is complete garbage that panders to retarded millennials that should have been aborted anyway. All that spews out of Hollywood anymore is remakes of somebody else's original and creative idea that was well done.

But as long as the retarded children hand over their shekels...

Fucking phone. It wouldnt matter if it was the original ghost busters. Its a shit franchise anyway.

They may not be funny but the same is true for 99% of comedians.

Sure whatever you say, go back to eating your tub of chunky monkey and reblogging everyday feminist on tumblr miss piggy

What that is the only complaint here. The original was shit and this reboot is shit too.

>being this young
>being this dumb
>not able to google long run franchise had in films, cartoons, toys

kys kiddo

What you just like old shit films. Fuckin hipster faggots these days.

He said it him self . its a COMEDY. What they don't say its a comedy for small children and females

Agreed. But of all the greats you can name, (whoever in your opinion is a 'great'), dollar to a dime its going to be a man.

Men have better timing, a better instinct for judging the level of humor etc. Seriously from silent comedies up to present day, women have rarely been funny.

"Other women only say they are funny in a sort of 'you go girl' kind of way" - My girlfriends words, not mine!

Notice the lack of a backlash on other comedies with all or mostly female casts

Ask yourself if maybe Ghostbusters just looks like garbage regardless

No you are just a faggot who loves men. 99% of all comedians are shit. They are in no way shape or form funny at all.

How is that bad? At least the crossover has potential to be funny due to the cast.

>feig
Don't you mean
>feigenstein

I know 99% of all comedians are shit. I agreed with that in my last post. Very few are great... but (and I feel like I'm repeating myself here), the ones that are, are men.

Incidentally you refer to people like me as oldfag, show the respect due summertime.

No you are a hipster. Big difference. Also i would actually say all comedians are shit. Never seen a funny one yet.

>maximum tipping

Kek. You must be simple minded if all you can do is post an overused meme.

You left your ride unattended while shitposting sir

THANK YOU. I was having a hard time finding the right words for how this movie was making me feel.

Wow hillarious and original .jpeg

IMO it's not about the fact that they are women.. It's about the remake that nobody wanted.. We wanted a sequel.. A reboot the same way that the new Star Trek and Star Wars movies were made..
>a cool new storyline
>new characters but the old ones are there as well somehow to pass the torch and continue their story on new installments.

But we get this shitty new ghostbusters movie with the same name as the 1984 original.. With Dan and Murray cameos that were done basically because Sony threat the actors.

Fuck that movie

Hipster! Hipster you say madam, (I assume either madam or faggot), I can assure you I am no hipster. I'm just able to root out newfags really easy.

There you go, in your opinion 100% of comedians are shit... now out of all the shit comedians you've seen, try to remember the womens names... bet you can name a good few of the male ones though!

i fucking hate this world, what has happend....

I cant remember any as they made little to no impression. Face it ghost buster is crap and comedians are crap. Now stop trying to argue crap.

is this gif canon or extended universe?

Sorry summertime thats not how Sup Forums works...

Ghostbusters is total shit agreed, I saw it as a kid when it came out and it was shit. Now its been remade with women, (back to the original point), its even shitter.

...Erm, so is that us all agreed now summer - can we now be buds?

If we are buds now will you post tits... not yours, nice ones.

im with trips here

So much bait

KILL IT! Kill. It. With. Fire!

So no one else is allowed to have an intrests or in my case a disinterest it thing. Not everyone mindlessly likes what is popular.

Jesus user, we get it. You enjoy shitposting stupid frivolous arguments over other anons on a anonymous image board.
>>The bait is strong

So when someone doesnt like what you like that is shitposting. Sounds like you are stuck in adolesence.

no, she's just a nigger.

Melissa McCarthy is supposedly the "funniest woman in comedy" right now. its like the media is purposely trying to push complete shit on us

I dont think you go outside much do you.

Sounds like you are stuck up your own arse. Evidently, all you are doing is consistently being contrarian. A person that truly thinks like you would try to respect others ideals. All you have done is call what someone else's opinion misogynistic and be contrarian. And now your opinion matters?

>Cause I fell for the bait

It's from a halloween special episode. Toaster transports Homer a few million years back to the dinosaurs and he changes it up until a point that it's raining donuts and he's content with it even though his family eats the way shown in pic due to him changing reality.
Don't you kids learn anything in school?

Thanks for the info. I haven't watched a episode since season 7 when I was younger. My children start to watch the Simpsons but I won't watch halloween episodes with them.

So far from the neutral point of view all. Everyone has said its shit because their is 4 women in it. At least try and form a well thought out reason. If you dislike something explain why. Here i will show you.

The original ghostbusters was nothing more then a set of childish jokes and poorly written dialog. The incusion of well know yet overrated actors was the primary marketing stratergy to an other wise poorly concived and poorly produced shitflick.

>Long awaited return.