You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than traveling by airplane

You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than traveling by airplane.
>protip: you can't.

the fear of traveling by plane

Traveling by car.

Fucking stupid thread op

traveling by car is statistically much more dangerous.

This.

You are statistically more likely to be killed crossing the road, than in an air accident.

Op isn't though. You can't cross a road if you never leave mom's basement.

enjoy having zero control over your lives and not even being allowed to carry a weapon or parachute

being op... just about every negligent retard in the country has a car they're barely managing to navigate at, near or around you

translation: i'll be shitting my pants and crying when my plane is plummeting to the ground

voting trump

Flying by train.

Anyone who gets on a plane doesn't value their life at all.

Think we need to redo this.

You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than the fuckwit known as OP.
>protip, you cannot

>proven to be an idiot
>tries to change subject

Last week I visited NYC, coming from Europe as I'm a yuropoor.

Should I've travelled by boat instead of by plane then?

yeah if theyd been carrying a gun they wouldnt have crashed into a huge fireball. Same goes with a parachute..... oh wait....

hi retard

Bernie Sanders tax plan

These filthy planefags make me sick

Obvious as fuck, innit?

Travelling by Tard-Back

Prove to me you aren't a fucking tard. Protip...

traveling on a muslum airplane

ITT: OP is a scared little faggot.

implying airplanes exist

The thing is that when travelling by car statistically there is a greater risk of something happening, whereas in a place there is a much smaller risk.

The big problem is that the danger-per-risk is significantly higher on a plane compared to a car. You might get into a wreck in a car, and maybe break a leg if it's an exceptionally bad wreck, whereas if your plane crashes you will probably outright die, unless you are lucky enough to crash in the ocean near an island of some kind.

Odds of dying in a plane crash are about 1 in 29.4 million.

I know, it's such a big fucking risk. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE SUCH AN ABSURD RISK. I FOR ONE WILL BIKE ACROSS THE OCEAN INSTEAD.

/thread

And today OP was rekt.

I think the odds of dying in a plane crash aren't the same as the odds of dying during or as a result of a plane crash.

10x more likely than winning Powerball

OP

A bicycle with nails for the seat and a dead animal on the handle bars.
Did I win?

Winrar. OP is a scared faggot. A pussy, one might say.

hitler did nothing wrong

you

Traveling by Ford F150

Underrated post

Traveling by trebuchet.

Voting for Donald Trump

>mfw

Not to change the subject, but this is a direct result of Trump's hateful rhetoric toward Muslims, and this was reactionary terrorism to Trump's hateful stance toward them.

I hope that the trumpies are happy, since he's not even president yet, and already fucking peoples lives, and endangering the people of the world.

The most dangerous part about flying, is the drive to the airport.

This is statistically proven. Also flying is faster, so you are "at risk" for a lessor amount of time, than traveling by other means.

Airplanes and flying are not the problem. Islamic terrorism is the problem.

op

Kill ur self mudslime

>You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than traveling by airplane.

Stay on the ground then. I'm a retired USAF aircraft mechanic and sleep like a baby on aircraft except when someone's snot monster is making noise.

People aren't afraid of things likely to kill them. If want delicious fear, check the CDC mortality and morbidity stats then BE FUCKING TERRIFIED of the hideous slow demise you are likely to suffer.

Flying with Egyptian air

found the Hillary supporter.....