Dear Chinese Immigrants in the Bay Area

Dear Chinese Immigrants in the Bay Area,

I love you guys, and I appreciate the lengths at which you go to, in order to assimilate into our great country, but you really need to lower your fucking voices when you're inside a cafe.

The Vietnamese, Koreans, Japanese, and even the Filipinos can manage to lower their voices, but why not you? Why do you have to yell at your friend when your faces are literally less than a foot apart?

Am I missing something here? Are tonal languages just impossible to whisper?

Sincerely,
Everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pB9XDHMm5lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol @ you white devil faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=pB9XDHMm5lg

This, Asians are the only race welcome here but you guys should lower your voice

Had some experience with chinks in here and Australia. They just don't stfu for some reason. Fuck them. Too bad they're coming here and messing shit up.

You're not even relevant, Indonesia.

How are they welcome?

White devil

"Welcome," in the sense that they're just another American. No one really pays much attention to Asians here.

I don't know about that. Maybe in Commifornia, where whites are already a minority. I suppose you could make the argument that the lighter your skin, the better off you are.

Poo in loos might as well be brown jews the way they game the system, though, and most people don't consider them "Asian".

American complaining about people being too loud.

Something I experienced today:
>Be a uni transfer student
>In library to study for finals
>A group of 3~4 Chinese enter, with loud conversation in Putonghua
>IN. A. FUCKING. LIBRARY
>Everyone in the library looks at them, but the group doesn't care.
>A HK student goes up and asks one dude in group to quiet down in English (HK-Mainland speak different dialect of Chinese so most of the time they speak english to each other)
>He basically said something like "Can you please quiet down this is a library"
>For some reason the Chinese dude gets triggered and unloads loud Putonghua at the HK dude
>Now everyone is giving the Chinese group the eye of "fuck off already you massive cunts"
>Guards enter the library and drags the group out.
>The HK dude is just frozen on his spot with horror in his face
>I actually felt bad for him, he did nothing wrong

I fucking hate mainlander Chinese, they are so rude.
HK people are better in every way by factors because they actually know social etiquette.

They're even louder than we are, if you can believe that.

If an American complains that someone is being too loud, that's when you know there's something wrong.

I can vouch for this. They are mostly not even speak in english or other official languages their country use.

I ain't even loud unless you give me alcohol or ask me about politics.

Wonder why mainland Chinese are so rude. Are mainlanders nosiy compared to ppl from Hong Kong and Taiwan?

That's why I said "here."

Indians are alright, though. And yes, no one considers them Asian; they're their own race here.

My university has a lot of Mainlanders attending it. From my observations, it seems to be that as the group gets larger, the louder people in the group speak even if it's just one person speaking.

In general CN HK TW are quite loud, but if asked, HK and TW apologise and quieten down.

CN people just go "AH WO TING BU DONG AH" and just continue speaking loud.

Probs they think China is best country and strong enough to just do whatever they want.

They really love their "one" idea, basically saying they should group up and act as one or something.

I guess that's why they love grouping around, and since there's many people talking gets louder.

There's stories about rich mainlanders coming here and trying to bribe the police to get out of trouble.

It never ends well.

Chinks are like cancer. One chink can fuck it up by speaking too loud and multiplying their population. Seriously, 1.3billion out of 7? Wherever you go, there's Chinese. Btw, at least 90% of Asians I met in Australia were chinks. I'm not racist though, I hate all races equally.

Why are you in Korea, then?

Cause I'm a gook.

there is a saying in china
the louder the more social atmosphere, at least not to the point of shouting

it has mostly to do with a snowball effect and to able to gather in a place with some of their own that is including provincial or even local from the homeland such that their exchanges in the local dialect confirms the small chance of coincidence
china is a large country with many peoples and regional differences in an foreign enclave they will be much more willing to socialize with each other simply to confirm things about their region they already know

they are also a bit impatient, well very much infact and they notice it too
this impatience forces them to adapt a much more aggressive social stance in dealing with others

we are not cancer or rude, we are only the product of the environment
some peoples can afford to be patient and understand but self-awareness can lead to lessening of efficacy

>I'm not racist though, I hate all races equally.

Oh like an "enlightened" misanthropist.

Rich chinese litteraly think that money can grant them any right.

>be chinese
>born and raised in canada
>can speak english fluently
>there is a foreign chinese student in my class
>he made acquaintance with me because he figured that I'd be friendly and helpful because he isn't very proficient in english
>agreed to help him out from time to time - thought he was chill and a bro
>one day, he asks me to share my written answers to compare
>get a warning from the prof a few days later because he blatantly copied my answers

never again, mainland chinks

>be chinese
>born and raised in canada
Wow, I didn't see that coming.

here in a workplace too

>we are not cancer or rude

Every country in the world that gets lots of Chinese tourists would disagree with you.

let them, i don't mind

台湾是一个国家
钓鱼岛是日本的
南沙群岛是菲律宾的
西沙群岛是越南的
藏南是印度的
港独万岁
藏独万岁
疆独万岁
你必须回去

Kek

Viets are just as loud imo. Their language is basically Cantonese with a concussion.
Their food is based though.

>>be chinese
>>born and raised in canada

Then you're Canadian, you fuck

American tourists are noisy in Japan too.
And they take up too much space.

They're like that every where

Americans are cancerous as well

We just don't notice it

Yeah i was on train the other day and some Chinese were basically yelling at each other in Cantonese, they weren't angry or anything. Just fucking being annoying, it wasn't brief, they kept getting louder and louder just in casual conversation. Some old guy asked them to lower their voices in a polite way (twice). They ignored him and kept getting louder and louder. They got off at a stop, so no conflict arose but goddamn, what fucking inconsiderate cunts. It seems like all asians do this but Chinese are the absolute worst when it comes to being apathetic, inconsiderate cunts.

viets do this, they're all cunts