Who's the next "from hero to zero" player ?

Who's the next "from hero to zero" player ?

>In b4 Neymar

does hazard count?

Gerrard

Cristiano Ronaldo

Messi is on his way

Aubameyang

Relies too much on pace. One injury and it could be all over.

Torres was never a "zero"

That's because he's getting old. It took him more than a few weeks to lose "it'. Actually, even though he's not world class anymore, he's still a quality player. Which isn't that bad considering he's 31.
Adriano, Torres and Falcao have been fucking shit once they got like 26/27

I guess yeah
These guys never were potential Ballon d'Or winners not even once though. Falcao and Adriano were the very best strikers in the world at some point, and Torres would have won it in 2008 if it wasn't for Donaldo and Messi

James

>he's not world class anymore

Not a Donaldo fan, but if he isn't world class, literally who is?

Bayol or Benzema.

Isn't James already a zero again?

Bale is already better than Donaldo
Benzema has always been a zero

>Benzema

Never was a hero. He never delivered with France, and he is Ronaldo's bitch at Madrid.

Ballotelli

Already a zero, although I'm sure he'll become a hero again. Too much genius desu.

There are a lot of players currently better than him. He's not the fastest player in the world anymore, not even that good at free kicks anymore, not the best when it comes to finishing, faaaar from being the best at dribbling skills.

He's not even the best at Real Madrid anymore.

Vardy. A one season wonder.

He'll turn 30 next year though.
I was talking about "former young stars who lost it before even peaking" (although Falcao was probably at his best when he became shit)

>Benzema

A lot of players that were supposed to be the next messi/ronaldo haven't really done shit. Eg. Neymar/Bale, they have won and done a lot but are still not at their level, and under them are the likes of Pogba or James and even they haven't done much. Ronaldo and Messi have been at the top for a long time and no one has come close especially at their consitency so it might take longer

this

also Aguero, Suarez and Reus

Alli then.

reserved judgment until Euros campaign ends but strong fear you're right

players like Messi/Ronaldo are in a tier above world class, they're legends, you only have 1 or 2 of these players per generation so most will never live up to that, calling some kid the next Messi is just hype

Rooney (already happening)
De Nonce

>be CR7
>be pichichi 2014
>be pichichi 2015
>be vice-pichichi 2016 behind Suarez
>user says you're "not the best at Real Madrid anymore"

Wat m8?

griezmann

this sack of shit

>1 title in 8 years
>can only score on malmo
>does nothing in finals
>flopping again with portugal

Alex Hunter

>Reus

Okay guys, point at me and say: "Look at user, >he rates Reus!"
I really do, he is a great player, but he's always injured and I feel like this might soon mean his total downfall

Poor Reus

only if he goes to Arselel

falcao and james

Both those memes will completely disappear off the radar in a couple of years (well, falcao is pretty much a ded meme by now). And james 15-minutes-spotlight-time will come to an end once real madrid gets rid of his pretentious inflated ass.

holy fuck
you took the Sup Forums memes too far m8

Pato

already happened

or rooney

The ones i can think of:
Diego Costa
Jackson Martinez
Cerci
Immobile
Cavani
Gotze
Tevez
Every belgian player ever.

Next up:
Lacazzette
Guardiola

He was never good at free kicks, he's still elite though.

Yossi Benayoun

Tevez is getting old, doesn't count

Morata last season was Juve's hero and now he's zero

Tevez is old though, and Martinez/Cerci/Immobile/Lacazette were memes to begin with

I think Diego Costa might be on his way

This little traitorous shit,

>ronaldo
>not world class

The meme is going too far.

HAHAHAHAHA

Harry Kane

i now use 'the next messi/ronaldo" as a barometer for trustworthiness/retardation

its so blatantly obvious that the player in question is NOT going to come anywhere near either one that i can immediately dismiss that reporters 'work' out of hand from then on. useful stuff

2 titles senpai

Actually agree. If Leicester fail to keep hold of their better players and he stays, I don't think he'll score as many as he did in the season just gone.

Torres was never a zero.
Pic related applies more.

>Known is Germany for being good midfielder but not really a reputation beyond that
>world cup happens
>Özil styles on everyone
>Hello here is real madrid dumping a boatload of cash on you

>Adriano

Adriano was only good from 2003-2005. There were a number of strikers better than him in those years, such as Henry, Shevchenko, Ronaldo etc.

Ozil was a literally who before summer 2010 and a literally why after summer 2010.

>Ronaldo etc.
lol
last time Ronaldo was good was in 2003

goetze
rooney

messi's decline will be sharp, mediated by playing in a 2 team league