How to become less degenerate?

How to become less degenerate?

I've hit rock bottom.

I always wanted to be a wife and mother. I fell for the "nice guy" meme and ended up with a lazy cheater who was content trying to leech off of my dad because he's "rich" (he's not rich, he's only rich compared to my ex's trailer trash family).

I had to kick him out when it became clear he had no desire to change because >much autisms

Now I have a kid. I'm a single mom. Fucking kill me.

What should I do?

>find a husband right away

Pros: I can cook from scratch. I live frugally with no expensive hobbies/interests: in fact, minimalism and frugality is a hobby/lifestyle for me. I dress modestly and attractively and am hygienic. I can sew by hand, well enough to do minor alterations. I can clean house very well and I'm an absolute master at laundry. I legitimately enjoy homemaker stuff. I want many more kids. I'm white btw

Cons: I'm sexually damaged and don't want to have sex again until I am married. I don't want just anyone as a husband, I want to have shared interests. I've done the open relationship thing and it was shit: I want monogamy. Also I don't know how to drive a car and don't really want to learn, those things are terrifying and stupid. I've been in five car accidents that totaled the vehicle.

>education, career, living alone with kid in daycare

Pros: if I want a husband with his shit together I need to get mine together first, right? And I'll probably meet a decent guy in school

Cons: I really just want to be a wife. I think daycare/public school is morally and ethically wrong.

>online dominatrix shit

Pros: could stay home with kid

Cons: degenerate, future husband will be disgusted

>home business

Pros: stay home with kid

Cons: so much paperwork

Just scam

What do you mean? Like being an online dominatrix or professional "person who takes advantage of beta orbiters"?

You whores are disgusting. Don't be a parasite to yet another dude. Just kys

Fits or gtfo slut

Nigger I want to. I can't tho because I have a kid. So your vote is for option 2, become independent before seeking a husband?

I'm sorry senpai I'm not very into /fa/, no fit pics at hand

Credit card scam idk. It's the new cash cow

Post pics of self and let's see what we're working with. If you're halfway attractive you will be able to find a man to take care of you and your kids.

If you kys your kid will be adopted it's nbd. My vote is for you to snuff it.

tits or gtfo

I don't mean this personally, I'm sure it's biological, but are women just fucking retarded?

You're actually pretty lucky OP, with the rise of Bernie Sanders supporters, it should be easy to find some cuck to raise your child with.

I will record your vote as "counseling"

I'm naturally thin and extremely petite (22" waist, 5'2" tall) but my face is godawful, I get mistaken for a trap

I don't want a duck tho I want a real man. I already had a cuck and I'm never making that mistake again. Except, mistakes have been made, in a distinctly "toddler daughter" shape and size

10/10 u seem like a cool mom

Hahahahahahaha

>American female college student
>Oppressed female

pick only one.

Get a cuck for the time being, get your shit together, dump him, relish in his "friendzone again"-posts on social media, get a 'real man'

lmaoooo

>I will record your vote as "counseling"

This fucking bitch. I literally told you TWICE what my vote is and your dumb woman brain just transforms it to something else each time. For the third time...

kill
yourself

>including image bc ur a retard. That's 4 times now

just get a job and learn to drive you lazy fuck, learn to support the kid you already have before shitting out more.

Take some part time classes, or even some non college classes that will give you some job skills, like coding. Do some online dating, like eharmony or some shit. Don't rush things, but make it clear that you are looking for marriage. Just take things at a reasonable pace.

Or just make bank being an online hooker.

Put the kid first. Assume no one is going to save you from your mistake. Go to school, get a good job. If a man falls into place with that, great.

Learn to drive. Stop being dependant on someone else when you have a child thats dependant on you.

It's your choice who you have sex with, but no sex until marriage especially after having a kid is not going to work out for you. You will only get a maximum beta that way. Maybe he'll have a decent job, but thats about it.

Well if you want a real man thats a pretty easy thing to get. I mean idk if you plan on actually choosing, but if it really is not that important id suggest a construction worker, or if you feel like he is not up intellectually, you can always get some nerd that has social problems. If you are ugly you can put on lots of makeup and hang at a bar and wait for guys trying to score. So bottom line go look actively for a man that fits your needs or just get together with the next best one. Overall you are on the win side because lets face it, a woman will always have easier game than a guy.

>hanging around bars to get a real man

kek'd.

He's not a cuck if he was the one sleeping around, you are.

That's horrible user. I can't do that in good conscience, that's even worse than making money through dominatrix shit I can only do because I'm a female. I wouldn't relish in that at all.

I'm ignoring you because killing myself is not an option. I'm raising this kid.

But women aren't supposed to have to support babies financially, we're supposed to support them by teaching them and cleaning up after hem and cooking for them :^(

Yes I've been considering coding. I used to be proficient at HTML and CSS. Isn't that job field totally overrun right now though?

I don't mind getting married pretty quickly if I think I've found the right guy, but I'm not sleeping around again. I'm going to wait until a man is willing to commit to marrying me before I fuck him.

A FAS construction worker or ANOTHER fat autist is not a "real man", fam

I want a guy who is a healthy weight, a hard worker, and not a drug addict. That's pretty much it for requirements.

You may have a point there. He wasn't sleeping around though, he had lots of online female "friends" some of whom sent him nudes

Not sure if best bait ever or worst ever, 224 replies fucking kek

>I'm white btw

thats where u fucked up user

... 224???

Yes being white is awful. I'm half Jewish too

If you don't want to take that route, you're on your own until you meet someone meeting your requirements.

Jobwise, you could make a blog, make up stories of harassment, open a patreon and get cucks to pay you for doing nothing.

fuckoff kike

It's pretty clear you don't mind doing a lot of poor life choices quickly if you THINK you've found the right guy

AM MAN, AM NOT NARKOTIK, WE SEX, CAME RUSSIA

Kill yourself.

U seem 2 b a shitty loser of a woman and now you have a kid by a "trailer trash" guy. Also you said your ugly. I think killing yourself is the only option you have.

Maybe if your daughter is qt you can hook a pedophile who wants to ram it in when she turns 13

>
But women aren't supposed to have to support babies financially, we're supposed to support them by teaching them and cleaning up after hem and cooking for them :^(

Women really dont know what they want, do they?

Yes, but I have a better perspective now. Like when I picked this guy I had NO understanding of why waiting until marriage to have sex was a good thing. I fell for the "you have to have sex with many people to find out your sexual preferences and choose a life partner who is compatible with you" liberal bullshit. I actually turned down nice qt virgins who didn't want to have premarital sex in favor of a pseudoChad. Cringe. I understand reality now.

Oh god everything is so fucked

>But women aren't supposed to have to support babies financially, we're supposed to support them by teaching them and cleaning up after hem and cooking for them :^(

Is it still 1950 ? What the actual fuck ? People thinking like that still exist nowadays ? Just. Wow.

>A FAS construction worker or ANOTHER fat autist is not a "real man", fam

I want a guy who is a healthy weight, a hard worker, and not a drug addict. That's pretty much it for requirements.

A few things. A construction worker is more likely to be at a healthy weigth than a pleb behind a desk because he's moving his body all day long, and that comes from a desk monkey.

Then, just to clear things out for you: Men who still get married in 2016 and agree with your views on life and accept to be the only provider for their family are either beta cucks OR straight up retarded.
"So you want me to work my ass off while you clean the kitchen and spend an hour or two cooking ?"
At this rate, you better be a real naughty sex slave to make up for your lazyness. Cause except because of the best sex of his life no decent man is gonna give you what you ask for.

tl;dr: get an education and provide for you and the child. Then you'll have the right to dream about a decent man. Before that, you'll only have the shittiest of us. No sane man would accept the deal you're proposing. Except if he was into domination and you were a real sex slave, and I mean the words "sex slave".

mfw people actually respond to this thread
Fucking 9fag tumblerina cucks thinking this is an actuall mom asking for advice on Sup Forums, god damn it

0/10 OP .... if you actually had a child you wouldnt want to kill yourself.

I'm not a loser user, I'm just not one of those third wave feminist #childfree career girl bullshits

I saw all my aunts try that and they ended up having fucked up kids at age 40. Eggs and sperm decay in quality, you know. I had a kid in my childrearing prime and I'd like to have many more ASAP. I love being a mother.

I am tho

It looks like option 2 is going to win, thanks user

>>But women aren't supposed to have to support babies financially, we're supposed to support them by teaching them and cleaning up after hem and cooking for them

thats exactly the point of women, bringing in food and furs was the currecny, now its paper to buy food and furs, there is a reason why men are more muscular and handle stress better

MUH FEMINISM, having a kid by a trailer park bum, looking for advice on Sup Forums, and being generally stupid fuck kill yourself and let the kid go into foster care where he is better off

>no sex till marriage
>already has a kid.
New guy must be a cuck

You've got a kid.

Honestly at this point, everything in your life (including your life) is secondary.

Make your kid your focus and your hobby and your livelihood. It will be the the best and most challenging thing you ever do.

Don't pass your crap onto your kids, theres enough fucked up assholes in the world. Focus on making him the best person you know.

>I've been in five car accidents that totaled the vehicle.
>Murrica fuck yeah
kekd
7/10 troll

Real men have sex before marriage

>wanting a guy
>not willing to have sex till marriage
>2016
>everything else
>no pic

Yea good luck with that

Real ? What are you into ? sexually speaking I mean ? No problems with getting on your knees whenever HE wants ? Anal, chocking, deepthroating and all the basis are covered ?

Being naughty might be your only shot at making it work. That's the last thing that would make a man reconsider his position and wanting to make sacrifices for you.

exactly what I thought lol

So, I was going to chime in with "tits or gtfo slut"(and I still might btw), but your post is far less autistic than the fucking absolute shit being posted here on a fucking minute by minute basis.

Therefore, I will offer advice.

First, realize that you're asking for a hell of a lot from another human if you hope to permanently cohabitate as a wife in a monogamous relationship. People are shit. Especially in this morally bankrupt society. So if you're going to score in this regard, you need to be a serious fucking catch. That means the gym, eating healthy, and looking your absolute best. You'll need to get over the driving thing as well and expect to fuck and suck your future hubby long before marriage. The right dude will wait and show respect, but he won't be your chauffeur and jerk off for a long period of time. Anyone who does isn't what you're looking for anyway. If you're not interested in working and utilizing child care, you need to at least appear to have that capability. That means acquiring skills that are in demand in the workplace.

If you do all of the above, respectable men will give you the time of day and you'll have plenty of opportunities. It's up to you to weed through the shit.

Good luck.

what the fuck is wrong with me u stupid bitch

You think you're a winner bc you pushed out a kid? Like wtf. Also it's not impossible to have a kid after you go to college. Then you're only 22 or 23. Prob would be more like 26 for you tho bc you seem dense. Face it, you fucked up and now you're just undesirable (aka loser).

>careergirl bullshit

What was your plan? Getting fucked and having babies? You sound rly gr8.

Here's an idea: marry a nigger. He can knock you up 4 or 5 more times then you get the check and get to play mommy all day and BBC for your busted vagina. Wew

Jacquelyn?

>Make your kid your focus and your hobby and your livelihood.

There ya go. Pimp out the kid.

Just to add, your previously mentioned skillset (cooking, sewing, etc) is a great start because it represents shit most modern women don't possess or desire to possess.

"I want to have someone drive me everywhere, never have to work a day in my life and shit out a bunch of kids I can't possibly afford!" -OP

This is not my message

Disregard this fag.

No you still have a shitty perspective. You got burned and you fingered premarital sex as the reason and you think you're sacrificing something by holding off and this will somehow prove your relationship worthy and you think this means it'll last.

I understand you're looking for something long lasting and not just a short fling, and you feel you don't want to give it away for free. But that means that either you're looking at the sexual part of a relationship as something that is secondary, or you're not actually looking for someone you're compatible with, just someone who'll put up with this rule you've made long enough for you to lock him down.

Either way you're setting yourself up for disappointment because you'll end up living an unfulfilled life.

it is you fucking autist. As if the kid will turn out just fine with a fuckup as a single parent weeew m8

If it's bait, then it's high quality bait.

In other words, much more interesting than ylyl, trap, cuck, niggerhate, femhate, etc. shit...

This want me posting but weeeeew

From

You sound just as lazy and stupid as your ex, put baby up for adoption and stop being such a selfish piece of shit and ruining its life too cause you want to play at being a mother.

lol the fact that you'd get married much quicker than having sex again shows how mentally damaged you are. That coupled with the fact you said you're ugly means you're pretty much fucked. I know you don't want to consider suicide buuuut.... I would if I were you just saying.

Stay mad nigger.

Just because nobody could love your sad sack of shit single mother doesn't mean this kid has no chance

So the answer is to run in the opposite direction?

I think not.

Go ahead and suck dicks, but for God's sake be fucking selective about it. And don't get married and push out more kids until you figure your shit out.

post a pic of yourself timestamped. i make mental bitches like you my specialty
no pic means clear troll bait
you have 5 minutes

LEARN TO DRIVE
GET A JOB

holy fuck are you even listening? nobody is going to marry you just because you know how to sew and fold laundry. you can and should do all of that and be able to drive a car and hold down a job.

I hate you.

J-date queer

Checked.

3 minutes if this isnt fake dont let this opportunity pass you by you dont have to be nude.

30 sec unless confirm you are taking the pic now

You are probably damaged beyond repair, best thing is to give your kid in adoption. Else get a good male figure for him, no niggers, mexicans, and so on.

He's still looking for an appropriate pic on google.

Give him a chance, jesus.

ill take what is reverse searching for 10

Youre asking for so much with so little to give.

I don't even want a pic of her(his) face. I demand a pic of stretch marks as proof. Stretch marks with timestamp OP

Please end your life.

If you are real and not just a troll.

Try a Church.
Honestly, this is coming from an Athiest, but Church dudes seem to fit the bill you want, they tend to want nice, submissive woman who want children and would probably appreciate monogamy.
Worse comes to worse at least Church architecture tends to be pretty and all you've done is wasted a couple Sundays.
Other than that you should seriously learn to drive, its just a fucking necessity.
And you should apply for some decent jobs while trying to work on a Uni or Community College, of course that'll take a while, but it will likely pay off in the end and it's not like you are doing much anyway.

hey op what looks better to you
cut or uncut

Kys, try hard edgefag.

>Credit card scam
>new

fuck off

/thread

>I want a guy who is a healthy weight, a hard worker, and not a drug addict. That's pretty much it for requirements.

You better have a 9/10 body you are not showing and a fuckton of talents you are not displaying if you want that plus a monogamous relationship , especially if you are not wiling to give it up till marriage.

By the way, that shit does not work unless you are a virgin.

I am a healthy weight, a hard worker and a drug addict.

2/3 is gonna be 90% of every guy.