THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF TERRORS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCDF4FY107U
youtube.com/watch?v=7HhtIDK31MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga you got killed by the she hulk

kek

Bend the knee faggot

Stannis gave head to the giantess of the Saphire Islands.

>Entire Stannis plotline resolved in the first 10 minutes of the last episode

Stannis the snow is melting and now half your army is gone now your wife is dead and now Melisandre left and oh no they've got horses and now there's a woman and now you're dead bleh.

In retrospect, why'd they bother including Stannis at all if they were just going to make him an inept villain?

>There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.-Varys about Stannis

>This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.-Tywin

>Few of the birds that Maester Aemon had sent off had returned as yet. One reached Stannis, though. One found Dragonstone, and a king who still cared.-Samwell about Stannis

>His eyes were sunk in deep pits, his close-cropped beard no more than a shadow across his hollow cheeks and bony jawbone. Yet there was power in his stare, an iron ferocity that told Asha this man would never, ever turn back from his course.

>What does Stannis offer you? Vengeance. Vengeance for my sons and yours, for your husbands and your fathers and your brothers. Vengeance for your murdered lord, your murdered king, your butchered princes. Vengeance!-Davos about Stannis to the Merman's Court

>"The siege had left him gaunt, but not weak, Never Weak.", . "He doled out the food to his wife and each of his men BEFORE he ate himself, a portion no larger than any other."-Davos, recounting smuggling food to Stannis and his men during the Year long seige of Storm's End

>all of these quotes were omitted from the show along with the Paper Shield Scene and all of Stannis's good/humorous lines

>No Peach
>no "In your bed she's like to die that way."
>no "Anyone, I'd imagine. Even the cook."

>be from a noble family
>father is murdered by a smug shithead born of incest who calls it justice
>forced to marry the same incest baby who murdered your father
>continue to be tormented and publicly humiliated

I feel so bad for Hizdahr. pic unrelated

I love you

Wear a hat. Kek.

th-thanks, y-y-you too...

Got is a story of our time, it's made of real men and women, no idealized characters.
They act, they fail, they die, etc. Stannis storyline it's nice just because he end up as an inept, because melisandre was wrong... etc.

Bends the knee to the one true king

Faggots,

John Snow is the one true king, The real lord of light.

Why bother including any character? It's impossible to get attached at this point. The series lost whatever shock value it was trying to gain.

I know that feel, the show shit the fucking bed with Stannis.

If he is dead, which I still refuse to believe, it has to be one of the most fucking retarded deaths of any main(ish) character in any show I've ever seen. I can take him dying in a war, as GRRM says it's not ok to give every hero a heroic death. But to do it in a way so out of character? To do it off fucking camera? To not confirm his death until 4 eps later and do it with a single fucking line? What a downright shit show, this complaint only holds if he really is dead though.

Another thing that pissed me the fuck off, Brienne in general is a worthless cunt but god that whole scene and the reactions it wanted from people were dreadful. So many people, "Brienne was being just", Brienne the Usurper backing tall dyke was doing nothing honourable, she was in love with a cock sucker and was still mad about it. Fucking forcing muh strong female character on us all.

Fuck Brienne. A worthless, lying, hypocritical plot backed pile of dog shit, and fuck every single person who thinks Brienne was being honourable at all. Fuck Brienne.

Long live the true King

>john

GoT is shit, is what it is.

The problem is that the showrunners have slowly run out of GRRM's source material to lean on, and we see the show going to shit as a result.

On eof the showrunners did the steaming pile of shit that is X Men Origins: Wolverine for fucks sake. What did you think was going to happen when they had to come up original content for the show?

He will forever live in our hearts.

He is dead and resurrected after three day, isn't he?

XD

Bends the knee

Brienne is now just a convenient plot-catalyst to either kill characters that the writers don't know what do with anymore, or save characters to get the out of a story-rut.

She shows up so much for so many different characters that it makes Westeros feel about as big as a small local grocery store's parking lot.

I can kinda get behind the whole Stannis love, he did actually do his duty and defend the Wall. But honestly he never really seemed that adept at being a king.

>made tough decisions that would ultimately be better for the realm
>was always just, punished Davos for breaking the law even when it was to save him
>saw past the trivial wars and saw the real war, something no other king has done

just what makes you say that?

>made tough decisions that would ultimately be better for the realm
>was always just, punished Davos (alongside knighting him) for breaking the law prior, even after saving him
>saw past the trivial wars and saw the real war, something no other king has done

just what makes you say that?

Trips for the One True King

Trips never lie.

bruh He's easily the best of the Baratheon brothers, and better than Danaerys by a country fucking mile.

>Gallant, yes, and charming, and very clean. He knew how to dress and he knew how to smile and he knew how to bathe, and somehow he got the notion that this made him fit to be king.

>And Renly, that one, he’s copper, bright and shiny, pretty to look at but not worth all that much at the end of the day.

>It was just the sort of notion that would appeal to Renly Baratheon; a splendid new order of knighthood, with gorgeous new raiment to proclaim it. Even as a boy, Renly had loved bright colors and rich fabrics, and he had loved his games as well. “Look at me!” he would shout as he ran laughing through the halls of Storm’s End. “Look at me, I’m a dragon,” or “Look at me, I’m a wizard,” or “Look at me, look at me, I’m the rain god.”
>The bold little boy with wild black hair and laughing eyes was a man grown now, one-and-twenty, and still he played his games. Look at me, I’m a king, Cressen thought sadly. Oh, Renly, Renly, dear sweet child, do you know what you are doing? And would you care if you did?

youtube.com/watch?v=rCDF4FY107U

>He was gaunt, but not weak, never weak.

>He doled out the food first to wife, then his men, and finally himself, a portion no larger than any other.

>I saw many things in my life, but never justice. Until Stannis.

Sounds a good king to me.

kek

Holy shit these are good

Maybe they didn't show his death explicitly and confirmed his death later on so that viewers don't know take everyone killed off Screen for living

I bend my knees for thy trips m'lord

omg this guy i like

Haha yep, they really are.

ASOIAF is hardly the most sophisticated or best-written book in the history of literature, but these really do make the show look like the shock-horror bullshit it is.

I'm sorry but...

DABID BAD PUSSY BAD PUSSY DABID!!!!!!

The fact that they didn't show his death on a show where they get ratings of gruesome deaths leads me to believe Brienne and Stannis know something the audience doesn't.

If Stannis could lead Brienne to Sansa or give her some kind of info that lead her to Sansa she would let him live.

all the others are me bby

can i suk ur dik then? u deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HhtIDK31MM

>Q: What would be your favourite kind of death in the series?

>A:[...] I just don't wanna be stabbed, that's a little bit too obvious

Poor Michael McElhatton.

He and Dillane are great actors who deserve better than to be on this shit show.

Stannis telling Brienne how to find Sansa would be something Brienne would let him live for, but Stannis wouldn't have known that, and even if he did somehow he would've probably been taken to Castle Black with Brienne, what else would she do with him? Unless maybe it was an Arya/Hound type of deal

Plus she'd have to be like full swing with that sword, hit the tree above his head and be like "oh yea before that u know where Sansa at?"

He's confirmed dead by everyone.

I'm actually glad. Now they can stop shitting on him.

I'm an extremely casual viewer of the show but I've noticed a shift in quality and nuance with characters, who are really the foundations of any show in its sixth season.

They have become caricatures. Varys isn't smart or cunning, he's a eunuch. The dwarf isn't a rhetor, he's a dwarf. Jamie Lannister isn't conflicted or learned from his travels, he's a body guard.

The characters are now simplified and become exactly the tropes and cliches that they defy in the books.

I just don't want to waste an hour a week on this shit.