Is anyone else secretly a bit disappointed the Russians have given our boys a bit of a kicking in France?

Is anyone else secretly a bit disappointed the Russians have given our boys a bit of a kicking in France?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup I whish it was the other way around

Yeah shows you guys are kinda pussy desu.

Yes. it shows how far the mighty have fallen

England will never recover from this.

They deserve it. Dickheads.

The last breaths of the the mighty lion

Brexit is their last hope. They need to make England great again.

Is it happening? :o
Do the English finally become self-aware?
That can't possibly happen... you are all Scots, right?

Your country is so fucked, and not the least because of this.

>post yfw the nu-male SJW reddit tier faggots will never know the glorious feel of embracing our warrior past that is modern football hooliganism

No. Our firms are banned. If it were he firms getting kicked around then yes. But I'm not going to be ashamed of the fact normal fans got their heads kicked in.

Besides, the Russians were bodied today.

I think a lot of our guys have been banned from Europe a long time ago so the Russians are just fighting English people not so much our top hooligans.

the russian team has been a disappointment

What happened to the Russians today, I didn't see that?

there seems to be a trend with men that have shit blond hair making countries great again..
maybe it can happen

They were run around town.

The ABEs on here will claim no Russians were there, but Stan Collymore filmed Russians getting kicked around and their flags stolen.

>muh Firms

I thought you guys had all these badass criminal underworld types do they just have no Nationalsm or are they all registered fan club members

They became successful drug dealers or started security firms and are now retired in Spain.

Most of the big boys are done and gone. The crackdown on hooliganism made it near impossible, but not impossible to do anything.

Sad, but such is life.

not disappointed but a bit pissed off if anything
a crowd of russian thugs deciding to charge at a random stand of english fans that were clearly normal fans and not there for trouble has made us look like idiots

>your government was able to eradicate hooliganism, but is somehow utterly helpless against Muslim rape gangs

I'd love it if we got organized for the world cup 2018 in Russia and brought everyone there and we give them a beating on their own soil.

At least we don't get mass shootings. Plus i can't remember ever seeing a story about a rampaging muslim rape gang to be honest

Our government isn't helpless against the Muslim rape gangs. They just simply ignore it.

Countries fucked.

>i can't remember ever seeing a story about a rampaging muslim rape gang to be honest

Nothing to be disappointed about
fought and got BTFO
that's how it goes sometimes, no shame in that

A bit disappointed in the Russians for using anything but their fists, they are trained, well organized, they don't need it. And i saw a lot of kicking on lads who where already on the deck. In the free fights ive been in that gets you kicked out for the next ones.

special laws against football violence mate
here in memegium you get a tougher prison sentence over football related violence than a muslim raping an underage girl. Hence it's practically extinct , except for organized fights

European justice system is fucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

>he expects these things to make it to liberal news.

Fucktards had it coming.

You can't fight then there
>Hitler
>Napoleon

I was in Russia last year,had sambo tournament.Belive me you faggots can't fight russians on WC.You won't come back home.

You are underestimating the stupidity of these """""""fans"""""""""

Kinda proves how this whole copa90 authentic football revival with all these football hipsters having obscure second teams from the conference or Slovenian second tier is kind of a hollow meme and true hooligan culture is only alive in shitholes like Russia.

>hear the news how russians beat down a bunch of english fans
>this won't stand lads, let's give em a proper beating in their own home ye
>start "training"
>come to Russia 2018 and run into all sorts of hyped up bydlo that couldn't make it to France 2016
Just tell them to have their medical record translated, might be crucial when you are in ER where no one speaks english

I see two Pakis have received actual prison terms. What happened to the other 5?

I'm dissapointed to see the English and Russian fans fighting. They should have teamed up and stormed some Mosques together

this tbqh

I guess it would have been racist to do anything about them

Finding it all endearing really, like a son hooligan battering his dad hooligan, the russians are 20 years late and are still behind those bois in terms of ultra violence (throwing full bottles of beer and not nail filled cricket balls is elementry level, also no blades anywhere).

My idea of hell is being in France all day with England 'fans' in a crowded warm pub, with football 'banter', shouting and redundant songs going on over and over. I can't think of anywhere outside of a South American prison that would be a worse place to be than that.

>muh firms
Lmao engcucks are a bunch of pussy's

Yeah it's pretty embarassing watching these pussies but i'd still rather wake up and look in the mirror and see a chav pleb degenerate pussie than a chad mexican.

No tea and crumpets for a month! The horror!