Is it rape to force your your wife to have sex without her consent?

Is it rape to force your your wife to have sex without her consent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape_(United_States_law)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes fegget

No, that's just using your property, it's not like you ask your car permission to drive it.

>force your your wife to have sex without her consent

What is rape?

Yes

I've never had to force your wife...

Found the beta faggots

Found the alpha male

found the edgelord

> Found the edgy faggot

Just the fact that I suck cock doesn't make me a faggot.

Nope, she is your wife.

You can't rape your wife. You can fuck her whenever you want. That's why she's your wife so she can't say no. Then why did she marry you?

I found my penis

are pictures like ops against the rules? for some reason it's a real turn on

Yep

clearly you've never been on a bad mother's thread newfriend

she's not consenting, so it's a rape.

You could make that argument, if it weren't for one very important fact: She is your wife. Not rape.

If your wife is not consenting to sex, you've done something wrong. Do her a favour and divorce her so she can go to someome who can actually satisfy her

Found the faggot

Found the micropenis who gets cucked by niggers

yeah actually i've seen them, so it's "legal" on here? could someone dump their folder?

Of all the women you could force into having sex with you, why your fucking wife? If she doesn't want the D give it to some better looking whore.

I'm 6'1" ripped, 7.5" cock, never been cucked, but I've done some cucking. Prolly fucked your girl and you don't even know it. Suck a dick, you little bitch.

Topic aside, what's the story on Op's pic? Anyone know. I'm trying to imagine just what the fuck is going on here, but have no idea.

i don't see any sexualisation of children, just naked adults, so of course its legal

She is wife so it is your object.

Grandpa drugged Mommy. Mommy took her clothes off

found the samefag

>Is it rape to force your your wife to have sex without her consent?
No more than forcing a man to pay child support or alimony is theft. Oh.... Well shit.

yeah, but i thought the mods might consider it a way of "secretly" requesting cp

nigger

You sound worried bruh.. You worry about the party van coming every night as you lay in bed? You'll get nailed one of these days, mark my word.

Funny how the law makes it illegal to take sex from someone who doesn't willingly want to surrender it, yet it's fine to force people to surrender money.

Husband takes sex = rape
Wife/Ex-wife takes money = not theft

>all these edgelords itt supporting rape and ignoring consent

And these are the same anons that were against child rape.

> 6'1"
Sure buddy. Everyone is in the internet
> ripped
See previous
> 7.5 cock
Millimetres maybe
> never been cucked but did some cucking
You have that backwards, buddy.
> Prolly fucked your girl and you didn't even know it
Sincerely doubt that. I live in a place most people can't point to on a map (protip: in the US)
> suck a dick, you little bitch
Wow someone reawwy is a big stwoonnnng man aren't you, you wittle kike.

BEHOLD THE DUBS OF TRUTH, FAGGOTS!!!!!!!

Found the snoo humpers, get the fuck off my Chan

No shit?! Crazy if true. I can possibly understand the adults, but why is the kid there? Such a strange picture.

You cuck

marriage is consent or she can GTFO!

she also is a human being with human rights

dw about it fella, mods might be fags but they have eyes and can see when kids are clothed

Found the manlet with an unsatisfied wife

How does it feel to know everytime you look away she has a dick in her that is never yours?

yes you stupid sand nigger

Because material goods (cash in this come) aren't equatable to individuals. Also, physical interaction isn't the same thing as money. Yeah, you can BUY sex, but that's not that same thing as money BEING sex.

In other words, the analogy of making ex-husbands pay child support and alimony is a bad analogy because it's like comparing apples to oranges.
So yeah, it's still considered rape even if you are married to the person.

She is a woman with only one biological purpoose, that being reproduction. And some of them aren't even good for that.

>implying I'm the only one that gets off on rape. Go suck your girlfriend's cock you sjw. Your wife belongs to you. Use her as you wish.

It's grounds for divorce if you have to force your own wife.

Is it rape if you rape someone?
Yes.
Fucking moron.

Love these type of pix, got more?

The way you speak about doing her a favor, etc. is an inherently beta way of looking at a situation. I do not respect you in the least because of this. Who wears the pants in your house? KEK

You mean the man can divorce for "abandonment" or some shit like that right? Can't remember if that is the right term but if she won't sleep with you it is grounds for divorce.

Yes. Men can, and have gone to prison for it. And before you get all huffy and whiny with me, I'll remind you that 'rape' is a legal concept, and not subject to popular opinion. You do not have to like the law, just obey it. Take it up with lawmakers and the courts if you have a problem with it.

His wife owns him. He probably lets her fuck his ass with a strapon.

Well seems how I'm the only one in my house, I'm gonna have to go with.... ummmmmm..... well fuck, this is difficult. Me.

And how exactly is this beta talk? You know what's beta as fuck? Having to rape your wife cos not even she wants to fuck you. Scratch that, that ain't beta. It's omega as fuck. Enjoy life in the bottom rung, you fucking cuck while your wife enjoys all the nigger dick she wants.

NO... she's your property faggot!

make a thread pls i have images to start with.

See: Meet up with the other omega faggot and have a nice omega circle jerk

Also, if she never consummates the marriage it's considered invalid. The woman is legally selling her pussy in marriage.

in the United States yes, but it was only made illegal as recently as 1993. It's because conservative Christians back in the day had the belief that when you married your spouse you had a "conjugal duty", that is, you had to fuck your partner whether you wanted to or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape_(United_States_law)

>and not subject to popular opinion
This imply law is not subject to popular opinion, which is retarded.

>just obey it
Why?

The quints of truth have spoken!

Nice Quints.

>marital rape get

Depends. Are you in the Middle East? Then it's OK to rape your wife.

>44444

A while ago my wife started to say she wasn't in the mood. I have seen this play out in movies, books, even on here and i refused to play that shit. I did not sign on to be with someone for the rest of my life and not be sexually satisfied.

I consoled her. Asked her what was wrong and she told me it wasn't anything in particular. She honestly didn't have that much stuff going on. I then told her that i respected and loved her too much to cheat on her so if she remained persistent with this then i would file for separation. At first she tried to act like i was talking about murdering a child but i remained calm the entire time. I repeated that i loved her but that sex is a very important part of a loving relationship and that if she did not find me attractive in that way, it would affect my confidence as a man which in turn would affect my livelihood. I told her she should be with someone who she does want to be with in that way but in no fucking way would i ever be a cuckold and if she did even try to go down that route, i would fucking destroy her in court. I have a lifelong friend that is a very good lawyer btw.

I told her i would give her the night to think about it and that i would be okay with her decision regardless of what it was. Stayed in a motel that night and when i came back the next day she had this amazing silky pink gown on, with crotchless panties and this bra that made her tits look like she was gonna pop out of it.

She even told me to face fuck her kek. This was two years ago and we have sex at least four times a week and usually a blowjob within three three days if not during sex or no sex at all.

Been a few weeks where she surprised me when i wake up. Just be assertive and let her know that she is not your be all, end all bitch. Especially if she's gonna behave like that. Men value in age, women do not. You have the power, you just don't realize it. So don't fucking rape her you retard. Or if you do, do it mentally.

I'd prefer if you started it sir, I have zero files fitting the description on this laptop, my presence and opinions will be in the thread however

This is true, but it's also sexually discriminatory in favor of women as always. If you want to take out your sexual frustration by dousing yourself with gasoline and driving a school bus filled with children into an elementary school over this kind of shit, society really has no right to blame or judge you for it.... faggots.

Wizard?

What if you fuck your wife in her sleep, when you know she would consent if she was awake, but can't because she's sleeping?

Quints... nice

Sounds fine in my book. 'Zzzzzz' isn't 'no' after all

here

Did she enjoy it at the end?

Is this pasta ?

In germany yes, but if she doesnt have sex with you you can divorce her

depends
>she says no
>tries to force you off
>screams
yes
>doesnt say anything/says no
>lets you have your way
no

No, you have to get enthusiastic consent, you fucking rapist

> implying no one says no just to be coy and playful

Fuck off back to Tumblr. Whether or not it is rape is a vase by case type of thing. What if she has a rape fantasy?

Let's all be honest with ourselves. Who here hasn't technically "raped" someone? I mean it's just an inevitable fact of life.

Fucking this. I know I have made a fuck up like that.

Agree.

Wellp. It was legal before the 70s...
The good old days.

No, I 'rape' my wife but she is my property and I do what I want with my property.

What do you think car keys do dumbass

kek "enthusiastic consent", are you for real? What if she is faking enthusiasm? Then what? You are so stupid, people that overanalyze stuff are stupid.

In the end you will go full retarded and say every kind of penetration is rape.

You don't need enthusiastic consent, if your woman REALLY doesn't want to fuck you, it will not happen.

Love logical comparisons.
Going to use that one I will.

Keys would = his dick both of which he owns.
Along with his car and his bitch.

Get it now?

Slaves are material goods, and they are individuals. Buy and sell... just like any other market items.

It is rape to even look at a girl, you fucking misogynist.
Rape culture...
I am sorry I can't think of anymore retard feminist shit.
I was joking, faggot

Mental rape. Got it.

Kek, I was confused at first until I reread my post and found I did indeed saisage finger it. Excellent vase tho 10/10 would display in my foyer

> saisage
Fuck, I did it again

kek