Have you ever killed an animal?

have you ever killed an animal?

Killed a seagull with a spade when u was younger

I bonked a squirrel on the head with a potato for digging up my god damn plants and he died

15 months korangal valley / afghanistan. so yes.

hit a seagull in the head with the blunt side of pic related.

A mountain lion, badgers, coyotes, foxes, skunks, chickens, ducks, and turkeys. Lived on a poultry farm as a kid.

yes but nor for fun.

I shot a beaver not long ago, 12g buckshot

fired a slingshot into the back of a seagulls neck snapping it.

I have also have picked off many feral cats .22 scoped

Deer, Turkey, Squirrel during hunting and I ate the meat they provided

Dogs, snakes, groundhogs protecting myself and livestock and property

Yup

once i stomped the shit out of an ant

Loads of turtles eating my fish in pond
Rabbits birds hogs
Welcome to Texas

Rabbits and deer all the time.

Anybody who feels the need to take a life for fun is a 2nd class human.

no you're confused what you're talking about is niggers.

im being ip traced right now, i dont kill animals but i do kill threads on Sup Forums because of it..

watch..

He fucked a goat so hard in the ass it died.

I slay pussy erry' day.

>Hunting is purely recreational
Stay in your city you faggot

Killed a few weeaboos.

2 white tails with a bow last year and a shit ton of ducks

yes, yes i have
> be me, 26 years old
> have had a dog since i was 12
> my dog chip was 13 when he passed, which means this happend last year
> chip had a big tumor growing in his chest
> found out he was not going to make it
> figured i would just make the best of it
> continued life as normal until i could see and feel that chip was in pain
> bring shovel, rifle, and a big ass steak and go with my chippy out to his favourite place to play out in the woods
> play with him for the whole day until it started to get dark, then i gave him the steak
> chip was as happy as ever
> shot chip as he finished his steak
> buried chip as this very location

now, you would think this is a sad story but to me it is by far the best memory i have. knowing that i prevented my best friend from suffering for months until he slowly faded away. now i know chip passed away the happiest dog on the planet, never got a new dog and will never get one

When I was a kid I had a pet crab named Mr. Krabs. I fed it kool-aid and it was dead the next day

I Shot a black kid. I'm selling the gun right now.

well done

2 niggers

na, well insects and and some fish

watched the vet kill my dog RIP doge

Chip would want you to get a new dog though. Consider a shelter rescue.
>Chip's lifelong work taking care of you must continue

I've killed a mouse my dog attacked, wounded and didn't finish. Bashed its head in with a rock but I fucked up and it ran around in a circle fucking screaming. Pulped it in a panic.

>vet killed my dog
You brought him/her there.

kek

Stupid question, everyone did ... you already do when you your skin. OP is a stupid murrican

I work in a slaughter house. Killed a couple of million of chickens by now.

Ran over a pigeon last week. Only regret is there weren't more of them. Damn rats with wings.

Neat, how is it done?

>you your skin

Wtf?

That's depends...do you consider people are animals?

>lern5speel

Slit their throat and have them bleed out.

Yup killed a bout 6000 Iraqi Republican guard troops in operation desert fox

Probably meant washing your skin. But microscopic bitches ain't animals.

How many at a time?

OP is a stupid euro cuck who can't into english.

this

The only thing OP was missing was a capitalized H.

i fap e'ryday

Around 20-30 chickens a minute.

That cow has some fucked up horns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........................................................................

Yep lots of shit.

Shot a coyote with a .338 ultra mag. Once, Fuckin blew the hind quarter off the thing and it was still alive trying to crawl away. It was fucked up lol obviously went and finished it off but Holy shit did it ever explode

Yes VC

Nice b8 faggot

Do you like chicken?

Hunters, killers of animals and nature, are disgusting.

Where are you from annon?
Here vets kill animals with terminal cancer with morfine.

I like eating them. Eating popcorn chicken right now.

I guess you don't really eat.

What's edgy about it?

:D

Your whole post. You could've just said "i shot whatever". But then try to go into detail, along with the "lol".

I think someone's Jimmies are rustled. Cry more faggot

Yes, I did. And I'm not proud of it.

I feed mice, rabbits & pigs to animals everyday. I just thought your faggot post was really try-hard. Which is was.

*it

Hey, when you shoot things properly you just put a hole in it and it dies. What happened with him was pretty neat one way or another.

Tell me when's calfing season then?

Yes, shot many deer, 1 elk, 1 antelope, lots of coyotes, tons of prairie dogs, lots of geese, ducks, pheasants, and doves.

All herbivore animals

A squirel when I was like 10, with a pellet gun. Felt awful about it, still do.

Hit 3 or 4 birds with car, don't care much

Hit a cat with car not sure I killed it, might feel bad

hit deer with car, brokew its hind legs, department of lands and forrest killed it

Hit coyote with car, not sure if it lived

Killed many thousands of lobsters for work, don't even feel bad

One time I mag dumped at a racun in the middle of the night and found it four days later across the road.
Another time I shot a grouse with my sks
that's it

ITT: Edge.

killed a frog with a rock

almost killed a duck with a little plank

also probably poisoned several animals

>feed mice, rabbits & pigs TO animals
Back to school user

I shot a squirl with an air rifle but it wasn't dead so I just left it there to bleed out.
It was funny watching it flail about and shit.
(pic related)

ur on Sup Forums m8 its all aboot the edg

kek

A dog, but I don't wanna talk about it

What?

Works at a zoo maybe. Dipshit

pls do

hears the grammar nasi

yes, deer, moose and grouse is fucking delicious

especially moose

disgusting.

I am my skin okay?

I once killed a frog with a stick. I felt bad after it so never did it again.

Oddly enough, no, but I've killed people

kek

i once shot a squirrel in the head with a shotgun and a woodpecker by accident (it was in a group of doves) with said shotgun...

I've killed a couple of injured pigeons. Better to put them out of their misery but I always feel like a dirt bag after doing it.

I've shot a few squirrels and birds because they fuck with my garden. I've also killed house mice because they're cunts -- usually by drowning, as it is the fastest and most humane way that doesn't involve me shooting it and putting possible pneumonic plague or hantavirus aerosols into the air around me. I don't kill non-venomous snakes, but on the off-hand chance I see a rattler or copperhead in my back yard, I'll take its head off with a spade. Other than rodents and snakes though, which are relatively insignificant in the public eye, the only animal I've killed was a pitbull because his owner set him on me. Luckily I made it out of that situation unharmed.

Accidentally killed my guinea pig. Was cleaning the room the GP was in and I moved it's bigass cage near a window and left it there overnight because I forgot...it was like 5 celsius outside and the window was slightly opened. It got pneumonia and was dead in the morning, later that day I put the body in a shoe box, buried it in my backyard and made a make-shift cross because back then I believed in God like a fucking retard

Plenty of them

The first thing I ever shot was a bb gun. The first time I ever shot the bb gun I shot at a bird. The bb went through both of its eyes, no joke. I haven't shot an animal after that except to put down my friends pit bull, bc he got ran over by a truck which broke every single one of his legs to pieces.