ITT: Post pics of girls you know and other anons will reply with how they would fuck them. PART 3. Replies get replies

ITT: Post pics of girls you know and other anons will reply with how they would fuck them. PART 3. Replies get replies

BUMP

Replies get replies morons. Not an fb fab thread.

Would love to take them both into the bedroom tie them to the bed and take it in turns on the both until one pleads for the other to be fucked, I'd then take it in turns to fuck their tits finishing by watching them eat eachother out while blowing my load across their faces.

He knows.

Rough anal pounding until she cries

Love to hear what you would do to this cutie

Fake anyone nude/hardcore. See watermark!.

human centipede

Type of slut you would find on her knees in a bar bathroom getting her throat fucked until she pukes in the toilet. So drunk she doesn't even notice guys are taking turns fucking her whore throat.

From what I can tell, she has a cute face, would love to roughen her up by choking her with my dick then pulling up her dress and fucking her ass until I cum, I'd cum in her ass of course.

Would love to rub my dick against her dress pressing it against her ass, then holding her waist as she pulls her head back to look at me, as I rub her breasts, I'd then lift her dress and choke her while I fuck her.

OP here, Anyone? ;)
>It's GF

Would love to eat her ass out then fuck her till she screams my name while you watch;)

Anyone want more?
Would love my dick to be forced down thier throats and them spit all over my dick.

Fuck this fat bitch in the dressing room and cum on her face.. Then make her walk out of the store with a facial

She's a cutie indeed, would love to take her out somewhere, a restaurant of some kind, I'd start to play with her pussy under the table and I'll place her little hands on my cock, after turning her on, I'll take her to the bathroom where I'll pull down her shorts and rip off her panties, I'll then fuck her pussy with my tongue till she pleads for me to fuck her.

tying her to the bed and 100 strokes with a whip. then anal stretch with my leg.

Would love to throw that bra away and tit fuck her, then cum on her face.

Would love to hear more!;) She's sensitive, and she squirts like hell, anyone else interested?

Sage these threads. These threads are bad for you to read. Sage.

What would you do?

Titfuck that slut until she begged me to fuck her. Then I'd turn her around so I can watch that fat ass bounce on my dick.

Like to choke her a little first, then slide my dick across those panties while she rubs herself against my cock, I'd tear them off and begin to fuck her ass with my hands around her neck until she begs for her pussy to be fucked, if she's lucky I'll cum in her;)

>ove to hear more!;) She's sensiti
when her ass stretched i put milk and cereal into her ass. and he need to eat them.

Both have amazing Racks, would love to take it in turns tittyfucking them both while staring them right in the eye, I'd then turn them both round, bend them over and fuck them both till they cum while watching their tit's bounce and hearing them scream.

Here are both of their bubble butts :)

and i sew her pussy, so she can do sex only in anal. (i like this bitch)

and i cant speak english. sorry about that. :(

Would strip them all naked line them up and bend them all over, take it in turns to dip my dick into each of them, which ever one feels the tightest or wants to be fucked more get's round one, the rest have to fight over who's next, this means eating each other out, first to have an orgasm is the looser;)

but i hope u understand me ;)

Yeah;) Anyone else? She's into Bondage too!

Look like the typical festival sluts, would love to fuck and cum in both of them, looks like a good titty fuck too, would be amazing to hear them scream while drilling their pussy's.

BUMP

Anyone? Chubby Big tits? Height - 5'3

do want!

more more more?

Pretty face, looks like she's hiding some killer tits, would love to pull her close put her hands behind her back, handcuff them, and gag her mouth so she can't scream, and fuck her in her ass till she cum's I'd then pull her hair forwards to my cock and fuck her mouth with my cock pressing all my cum down her throat.

She's got a cute face;)

consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

They all look like they would take it in turns to have my cock forced down their throats

Anyone?

fuck she is gorgeus more please, i can cumshop on mail

Any pictures of her ass or pussy? Cute face as-well.

What would you guys do to her?

can u give me ur mail? i would send anything u want for some photos, i had about 20 minutes so fast decision

cowgirl
blowjob and cum on the right side girl cuz has a bitch face
would cause the most pain possible
doggystyle so she cant pop my fucking eye with that jew nose
anal, fugly face
punch her unconscious and fuck her
would force them to atm rotation on my shit covered dick
would fuck drunk as hell so i cant remember shit
rough anal
cum on her tits
nothing extraordinary, would just fuck her
id fuck that bitch in latex lingerie straight up the butthole
would cum in her twat never to be seen again like a fucking nigger
cum in her face after beating the shit outta her
tittyfuck. nuff said
fuck em, then kill them and arrange their corpses in some fucking weird sex scene
cum down her throat
would also punch her fucking ugly face while i fuck her relentlessly
force that bitch into cheap prostitution
fucking her in the ass i would squeeze her tits really hard so she squeezes my dick in return and ends up with a pair of badly bruised tits
would spray cum across their faces and make them lick the cum of each other faces
tape wild orgy and send vid to parents

Would put the slut on her knee's and make her gag on my cock, I'd then spit on her face and fuck her tits finally cumming on them.

oh man she is pretty, would cuddle naked/10

I don't have nudes, just photo's sadly, but she's seductive as hell;)

please man, i would send u everything on mail, but fast

so any face? or tongue? or tits showed maybe ass? i can cumshop her

more of tits?

132445jgdfg@einrot .com
Without the space.

this is same girl

I wouldn't fuck her. I'd hire some black guy to break in and rape her.
I'd shove my dick in her ass and fuck her until she wished she hadn't taken that picture.

Of course buddy

slap her fac with my cock before forcing her to take the entire length down her throat, i'd hold her at the base until she nearly passes out the pull out and slap her in the aace a few times to make sure she's awake. then bend her over and spank her ass hard before shoving my entire length in her cunt and push her face to the ground. i'd eventually fill her up with my cum and make clean my cock and lick up any cum that spills out

i would post moar of her nudes if you know what i mean....

Rip her panties off and fuck her till she screams my name, I'd then finger her ass until she begs for my to cum on her face.

go on...

Dump moar pls

Come on Sup Forums She wants it...

There;)

Personally I'd rope her to the bed, where I can use her as a personal fuck toy when I please, she'll call me master and if not her ass will be whipped, I'll tongue her little ass and fill her mouth with my cock until she begs for me to fuck her till she cums.

Fake anyone nude/hardcore. See watermark;

Anyone else, it really turns me on when people say they are going to abuse her;)
>GF
>OP

bump

I'd love this bitch to suck my cock so I could gag her on it.