Soundcloud thread

Soundcloud thread,

I just dropped a new track, come criticize it and post your own stuff.

soundcloud.com/frequenpsy-shift/elephants-long-johnson

More judgemental the better

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/kimo-chi-880223830/sets/draftwav
soundcloud.com/memeweaverbeats/catharsis
soundcloud.com/iamimago/mind-massage-final-version
soundcloud.com/arvodes/sugar/s-6uZPz
soundcloud.com/ark_ryl
thepiratebay.org/torrent/9752674/Native_Instruments_-_Massive_v1.4.0_-_AU.AAX.RTAS.VST.ST_-_OS_X_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpty

Share some tunes Sup Forumsoys

There was a good thread last night.

m.soundcloud.com/kimo-chi-880223830/sets/draftwav

Bit long, but good.

bumpity

soundcloud.com/memeweaverbeats/catharsis
spooky bangerrrrrrrr?

i love the picture

This song is repugnantly beautiful

Where on earth did you get these sounds?

soundcloud.com/iamimago/mind-massage-final-version

>Progressive trap

Yup, you read that right. Totz just invented the genera.

I'm just curious, is everyone here Sup Forumsfags like myself or are people here just to listen?

Well, I'm OP and trying to listen and share my own stuff. Don't really loiter around Sup Forums. Stick more to reddit/edm and doing my own stuff on ableton

Your music is quite cool by the way

soundcloud.com/arvodes/sugar/s-6uZPz

Simple sample hiphop beat

anyone else out there?

I like this

so
massive v serum? Thoughts?

What programs/sequencers/... do you all use? Using Fl Studio but feel like a pleb doing it

Neither, since I can't seem to find any decent torrents. Got some tips?

soundcloud.com/ark_ryl
>house
>melodic
>electro
>dubstep
>other stuff

I used FL many years ago. Can't really remember as I was too stoned.

I've ended up on Ableton after using Pro Tools for some time.

My main vsts are Serum, Sylenth and Massive (only massive for the performer and library of instrument patches like strings and shit)

Currently I've pirated the Melda Productions suite which is absolutely insane. Advise everyone to steal it. Their granular synth and Rythmizer plugins are insane.

I prefer Serum due to custom wave-tables and the way effects work.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/9752674/Native_Instruments_-_Massive_v1.4.0_-_AU.AAX.RTAS.VST.ST_-_OS_X_

and

search piratebay for serum. It's down for some reason right now. Pretty sure I just got the one with most seeders for windows

Pretty much same but for me I like the fact that you can see the envelopes in action.

But I miss the performer function. Considering trying to make my own vst currently when time allows

Thanks!Is this only mac, though?

Yeah, performer was dead useful for quick intra-VST automation. Serum is a pain in the ass to draw envelopes with sometimes.

nah. it's vst as well apparently.I think it's the one I use

Oh fuck yeah, I don't even both. Easier to just rig up a midi controller for that shit.

I'm in love with serum but god do I miss the performer. Amazing function

Allright thanks

np

dude on Sup Forums got me into massive. before then I was just using ableton stock

Hell
Theres a windows 95 sample, a led luger 808 and everything is stock fl11. Er, was lol

haha

I liked it

Serum is objectively better than massive in nearly every aspect. The amount of shit you can do with wavetables is insane, plus you can't really do any FM in massive. Nonetheless, I end up using massive more. If you can get the hang of serum, you'll probably be better off.

Totally agree

Pretty much only use massive for 1. patches I've made prior to serum and 2. Using string sounds like lute and shit for random fun

otherwise use serum for complex shit and sylenth for normal synthy stuff. since I got the sylenth fancy gui i can actually tolerate it

but seriously

has no one used the Melda Productions stuff?

I fucking love it

Ableton, Massive, Serum, Nexus, Harmor. As far as my understanding goes, FL is really good for sound design but I highly prefer Ableton's workflow especially since I don't do highly technical design.

I can't stand sylenth. I think it's probably better for a handful of dance sounds but massive's envelopes and LFO/performers are so QOL compared to sylenth. You can still make a fuckton of stuff with massive in comparison to serum, but serum has a much higher glass ceiling to the complexity of stuff you can make.