Is his contract the worst money to performance ratio in sports history?

Is his contract the worst money to performance ratio in sports history?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/vincentfrank/2015/06/09/is-jay-cutlers-contract-the-worst-in-the-nfl/#723309673974
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

ever see Suhs contract?

RYAN
Y
A
N

HOWARD
O
W
A
R
D

Barry Zito, Giants

If your argument is that he's not worth it because he's under-performing in the finals, then Curry is worse.

Who is Albert Haynesworth?

Curry makes no money though...

Albert Haynesworth

lmao

he seems like such a nice guy, its a shame he cant blend well with lebron and kyrie

He's yelling at the ref

Did you watch him last season? he was absolutely dominant.

Carl Crawford got cut from the Doyers but is getting a full payday.

Not even close

Jay Cutler

127 million dollars

3-13 vs the Packers

forbes.com/sites/vincentfrank/2015/06/09/is-jay-cutlers-contract-the-worst-in-the-nfl/#723309673974

This contract was so bad it got the GM fired just 3 years after he was hired.

helped them win in 2012

Pretty much this, the Redskins are the only team that I've seen actively destroy themselves time after time, this and the RG3 trade set them back so much, seems like the football gods have sent them a QB worth a shit though, and in the 4th round too.

Haynesworth is on record saying he was only in it for the money, and gave zero effort was he signed the huge contract. He's also batshit crazy.

As they say, /thread.

I don't know what it feels like to be 6'11" and make millions of dollars but I know the feel he is feeling there all too well

Falcao

this, he made 50 million in his last two seasons

Emmanuel Adebayor: last year Tottenham and Manchester City paid him a combined $10,000,000 to NOT play for them

No because nba players get max contracts extremely easily whereas there is a discussion for Harrison fucking Barnes getting a max contract somewhere next season so hes clearly earned that money with his performance the past two years even though hes been hurt and has performed poorly in a few games this playoffs. People seem to forget that when you are the teams third option and forced to play in a role that goes against your best traits, you arent going to have massive numbers each night. Its the same shit Chris Bosh got that he never fucking deserved because people who are lebron fans dont want to blame lebron for a loss.

Agreed. I feel like a lot of the criticism he has caught really isn't that fair. He went from being the first option to the third in a system completely different than what he was used to. I really hope he is traded to a decent team soon so he can shake this stigma off.

He's white. He should be able to hit threes, play defense, and get rebounds,especially for what they're paying him. He's been shot) shit

I think the Sup Forums mods and janitors would like a word with you

>duhfrozen is about to be a $20+ mil/year player

kek

Absolute madman

Bobby Bonilla

He's getting another $1 Million from the Mets next month and hasn't played in over 10 years

top kek

Falcao was the best 9 in the world at one time though

clubs were just dumb for pumping money into him after he blew his knee

Australians truly are the best posters

ty greatest ally

Isn't Albert Pujols hitting under .200 and making $30 million a year for the next 5 years

Something like that. That's another shitty one. Giancarlo Stanton is heading down that path too but it's still early in his contract

baseball is fucking crazy

why does it seem like every player immediately shits the bed as soon as they sign that big deal?

Mayweather made $230 million from the Pacquaio fight.

Well usually the players are already well established when they sign these big, long term contracts so they're either already in their peak years or just coming out of them so they're usually destined to play worse overtime. There's probably also the pressure of feeling you have to live up to it or that you don't feel the need to play well anymore because you're locked into a deal and are going to make a shitload of money no matter what you do, a la Pablo Sandoval

I don't know, it's probably different in each case

lel