Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros

Coming to you faggots cause I need advise, and you niggers are brutally honest. I need that shit.

So I like drugs. I really enjoy them. I also like girls.

And that's the problem. I've been talking to a girl. She's cute, she's funny, and she likes me.

But she's now saying she wants me to quit drugs. And not just the hard ones, ALL drugs apart from Alcohol and Cigarettes.

To make matters worse she's pulled the 'If you care about me you'll quit, if you don't quit then you don't care about me" line.

What do Sup Forums? On the one hand, quitting something that I enjoy for a girl I'm not even properly with yet seems like something only a huge cuck would do, not to mention the way that she's trying to force me to change pisses me off slightly, on the other I really like this girl, see a future with her and girls hardly EVER like me, so if I lose this girl, I'm gonna potentially be alone for a long-ass fucking time.

Shoul

Give her a chance, maybe it works out
Pussy > drugs

If not, you could just start junkin again, and ruin your life

Its a win-win situation

She doesn't want to waste her life with a drug user, who could blame her?
Make a choice, drugs and your shitty drug friends, or starting a real life.

Dont be retarded, grill.

Tell her to let you fuck her ass before you'll do it, if she cares she will. Then carry on taking drugs on the dl regardless. Easy

Go with the grill, trust me on this one

Sounds like a fellow drug addicts advice, you should totally listen to this great wisdom.

Fucking fantastic. Agreed. You can always fuck yourself up later if it doesn't work, and if it does work then you've got yourself something better than drugs.

But he's right, if she wants him to change, as well she can change for him (accepting anal in her life)

>>Drugs
>>Except alcohol and cigarettes
What a dumb cunt. Possibly the two most harmful, addictive drugs are okay. Jesus Christ.

/thread

Never change yourself to be with someone. If she wants you to change she's not the right one for you anyway.

If you get paid, don't smell/look like shit and so forth, your drug use has nothing to do with her. Carry on with her, end up on the receiving end if a whip.

OD and blame her in your suicide note.

pussy is the best drug faggot

>apart from alcohol and cigarettes
those are the ones you need to quit.
Also, this bitch sounds stupid as fuck. Don't do it bro.

Great post, laughed mych

Easier to get drugs than quality pussy. Go with the girl

THIS
She sounds like a dumb bitch. Alcohol and Cigarettes have killed many MANY more people than marijuana. If she wants you to do those drugs then she doesn't care about you.

post nudes

It's not the pussy that's the problem, it's the nagging mouth attached to it. I wouldn't change my lifestyle for a woman. That's bullshit.

Dude, do you want to be alone for long. You already said girls rarely get with you. If you have met a clean girl its likely you two will stay together because she will feel closer to you because you quit for her. Also she should have good body because she doesn't do drugs therefore wife material. Good luck OP

Marry a stuck up, close minded bitch. Yeah great advice dude.

>seems like something only a huge cuck would do
You have your answer

>You already said girls rarely get with you
where did he say that? also, drugs and bitches go hand in hand in almost each and every fucking uni/school/whatever, he just said the one chick he digs the most has a problem with drugs.

I guarantee if you did MDMA with her it would be the best night of her life.

What drugs do you do?
My girlfriend says the same to me, I love a lot drugs (LSD, MDMA, cannabis, DMT, shrooms) and she said to me that stop doing it. So now I get high and don't tell to her, only at night, when she is sleeping or she isn't with me.