Ask a guy that climbs up cranes and shit at night anything

Ask a guy that climbs up cranes and shit at night anything

I do the same with my friend. Construction sites are always interesting

do you think you are cool/hip now?

Yes I also love ducking cocks, OP

have you ever gotten caught doing so?

Once in a high rise building site by a security guard that was disabled. I felt to bad to run, he didn't even bother calling the cops just told me to get out

So you're not afraid of the height?

Are you one of those super cool young risk takers i've read about in the newspaper?

As long as I feel that I'm safe the height does not bother me, back in January I scaled a crane at night during a storm which the wind freaked me out

a disablede security guard? What is he even good for?

what do you do when you are ontop of a crane? chill? drink beerß smoke some weed?

>newspapers
How old are you

Smoke weed and drink mostly but I try to avoid bringing drugs with me in case the cops bust me.

know anybody that died doing that ?

Đo you base jump off any of the stuff you climb?

>projecting

neat shit OP.
I live in suburbia so I can only climb on Lowes tier establishments and electrical towers.
Where you located?

Also, do you have any tense stories?
Like slipping on your way down or that wind you mentioned.

Nope although not yet, two weeks ago some of my friends tagged along and were completely fucked up and one nearly fell from the 11th storey part of a crane.

Why do you want to die?

why do you climb up cranes and shit at night?

Do you know how to shoot a photo in landscape?

I live 2 hours from London, so I commute to the sites where I climb.
In December I caught my hood while climbing and then slipped my foot through the rung of the ladder at the top of the crane and would of fell if the bar across was a metre lower.

Yep

Sense of adrenaline and excitement in life I guess, not all of us fap to MLP

I would like to in the future although that would mean a greater amount of risk. Planning on taking skydiving lessons first and going that route.