during a bj, my gf likes it a rough

Yes, but she sucker punched me from behind first

i never touched a woman

use your cock

you are still young, you will learn

headbutted a girl
not proud of it

only your mum, OP

This, last two have liked being hit during sex.

elbow to the face at the club , she was trying to punch my brother lol

Girl tried headbutting me once but she slammed her forehead into the side of my head. I kekked.

i sometimes slap my gf during bj or sex, she likes it tho, it gets her so horny

Yeah, why do you think your dad calls himself caitlyn jenner now?

Real sluts like it rough

slapped an ex once when i found out she cheated, it wasn't hard, but still felt guilty about it for a long time

your-sexyteens.tumblr.com

all girls like it rough ( all girls are whores )

Yes with my dick right in her mouth

It's only 5 inch i don't know if that would work

When I had a gf, I use to slap her ass but I never but my hands on a chick like that. I know one day though, some chick is going to think she's high and mighty and try to put her hands on my face. When that happens, I will smack the shit out of her with all my might. Equal opportunity.

*bitch

got nudes of her?

oh i have, i was slapping her face with my cock, pinching her nipples and slapping her tits, then i just thought fuck it, i'll try, slapped her face and she liked it. best blow job ever

my gf keeps sorta hitting me during fights. she used to get slapped around by her old bf but i told her that she doesnt just get to hit me for that. feminism and equality dictate that if one of us gets hit, the other should too. if she ever does it again, i will* slap the shit out of her. Not super proud, and its not like it really hurts, but she really needs to learn she cant throw a tantrum and hit me because im a man and "cant" hit back.

once when i was drunk a random drunk girl and i try to high five but i missed her hand by far and accidentaly slaped her face pretty hard

yes but only during sex, never in anger

Yeah many times. From behind.

Yep, but only to get her fucking teeth out of my arm.

Nope. I've hit plenty of whores and cunts, though.

ive hit my wife quite a few times but only in retaliation
equal rights and all that

yes, but i wont share, i love this girl too much, sorry mate

as a club bouncer I would fuck girls up all the time.

I hit this crazy hick girl I lived with in Houston. I've never hit anyone else. Because Houston.

MOOODDS???

Once I had one really sick and crazy GF which woudlnt leave my house so I had to throw coins on her first and then slapped her. She was just yelling like a child...