Why do we never have a thread about drugs?

Why do we never have a thread about drugs?

Everyone just makes threads about sex and dicks

lets have a thread about weed

A) how much does a pound of weed cost in your city?

B) is it a fair price?

C) do you deal your own weed?

A) around $4800 i believe
B) Yeah give or take
C) Nope

4800? wow...My city sells only for about 2,000 dollars

that last question was supposed to be "do you make your own weed?"

A) 20 euros
B) Yeah
C) Nope
Holland here. Kanker

Australia is pricey my friend
Uhh not at the moment I don't but I'm planning to in the future

a) 1675 low
2500 average
b) its whatever
c) with extra
corrected c)yes

No shit?

you can buy a pistol for cheaper here

merica!

I honestly think thats stupid though any tom dick and harry shouldnt be able to get their hands on a gun
but back to weed I think the most shitty thing about Australia is we don't have as good pot as you do

We literally just had one less than an hour ago. It had the same OP image. But sure, let's do this.

>Why do we never have a thread about drugs?
we do but people are to high to contribute before 404

there is atleast one up at all time what do you mean >never

weed doesn't do much for me. my 5'6 95 pound dumbass decided to take 6 mucinex dm's one night last week... had seizures, hallucinated, and went fucking blind. it was a horrible sickening experience but for some reason I want to do it again

yo i used to do that in middle school, except i would take close to 20.

i think the trick is to throw up after you start getting that alcohol poisoning, that's what i would do and i would be tripping for a good 6 hours afterward.

A) I'm a funky farmer. $20 for plant nutes worth a pound.

B) yuh

C) nope. But I get invited to allot of parties.

r8 my strain Sup Forums, smokin on some Grape Ape

No, you retards. If you're going to do DXM then just drink cough syrup with ONLY DXM in it or take the Robogels.

Mucinex has guaifenesin in it to discourage abuse, it's guarrenteed to make you sick.

For a no-sick trip, have a light snack and then take drink your cough medicine or take the robo gels.

Wait around an hour and smoke a small bowl of weed, and you're good.

weed isnt even a drug, who here does real drugs

I agree with OP

This is the kind of threads we need on Sup Forums after all /weed/ kills the cancer

No one really does coke or stuff like that

some of us do but not alot

its bad for you man...

Weed IS a drug in the same way the Poppy plant or tobacco or alcohol is a drug.

Anyhow I'm a polydrug addict, I switch between Xanax, Hydrocodone, Oxy, and a little DXM for potentiation if I'm taking an opiate.

i also smoke weed and drink.

i wasn't trying to address the whole fucking board retard.

besides if its gonna be a drug thread it mine as well be about real drugs.

where my heroin addicts at

Nice try officer dibble

>weed is not a drug

20 euro is best veel nog

then you post your heroin nigga...

if i get dubs i'm going to spend every second of today smacked as hell

I would probably be a dope addict if it was available where I live.

Fortunately the strongest I can get is Dillies, but I haven't ever banged them, I just snort them.

i hear dillies are better than heroin if you bang them, but I don't want to go through the trouble of getting a micron filter and shit, and if i ever do make that step, I KNOW I'll never be able to just eat or snort again, I'll be hooked on injection.

rolling

call your insurance company, tell them you have a problem and would like to get into a rehab, then tell them you smoke weed and thats it. no matter what you say they will not help you, cause weed isnt a real drug.

Weed is a drug it just isnt addictive rehab is for people who have addictions...retard...

i would if i had any, i just moved and i havent found the shit yet.

yeah they prolly are but dope is close and its way cheaper. and dont even bother shooting, you get addicted to the needle as they say and your life will be over

>i haven't found the shit yet

m8 the deepweb has all kinds of drug markets that can deliver them for you...amazing how tor works right?

excuse me, pic related