SO PACK UP

GO HOME

YOU ROLLED

boy was i fool for cutting dubs class

HOW CAN I GET A CHECK OUT OF YOU

(be a fag)

IM NEVER GONNA CATCH MY DUBS

CHECK EM

SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE WHO KNEW ME (as the guy who rolled singles)

Say goodbye to those who (you)ed me

No need to check this roll

TIME IS RACING TOWARDS US, TILL THE DUBS ARRIVE

I'm sorry was someone asking for trips?

I SURE WISH I KNEW HOW TO DUB

Dubs do not exist. Let go of your desire.

lol, really good

I call dubs ! .. ya faggot

*Posts dubs in so goes thread*

OP is faggot

Dubstep

You're a spineless, pale pathetic lot
And you haven't got any DUBS

Mysterious as the dubs side of the moot

Check my singles

How can I get some dubs... Out of you

MAN I WAS A FOOL IN SCHOOL FOR NOT GETTING TRIPS

nice singles bro

nore have you. but check my dubs

I'll make dubs out of you

this is how you do it boys

Watch and learn faggots

STOLE ME FUCKIN' DUBS. I'LL KILL YE FAGGOT

this is great!

GET OFF MY LAWN

Check

Eye em the strongest

>dubs get

Please..

check em

This is my normal for, or singles as I call it.

Losers

Ya had one job, Ya dun goofed.

k

You must reach deep to ascend, I call this trips.

And this is quads. total success

CHECK 'EM

and this is faggotry

HOLY SHIEEET LIETRALLY OVER 9000

Checked m8

nice try skeleton

RUN ROH

CHECKD

Say goodbye to those who checked em

Checked, also check mine..

VEGETA

checked

Checkin

>Acknowledged

impressive

THAT'S RIGHT FAGGOTS. I AM QUADS SUPREME

Somebody screencap this shit

You're a Super Faggotry 3.

Lets roll ya faggot

I just saw this thumbnail out of the corner of my eye whilst scrolling through and thought it was a diglett. For some reason, in my periphery it STILL looks like his head is a diglett coming out of a dirt floor.

Dubs mean little to a natural born killer

WHAT'D YOU SAY, FAGGOT?

checkem

you know how future trunks is coming back to dragonball super? How the fuck is that gonna work, since they just got done explaining how there isnt a broad multiverse full of different timelines, but there's just 12 universes and only 1 that's like the regular dragonball universe (the one that champa is the god of destruction of) and in that universe earth was one big crater....so that cant be the universe that future trunks is from. So uh. What the fuck, toriyama?

Dubs here

i have been naturally born with dubs. check it out

still a faggot, vegeta.
One day you will learn the power of the dubix

this

checked

Dubs reporting in for the emperor

Timelines are different from universes. Each universe can have unlimited timelines

ay gois cheq this dobls

WHAT KIND OF BLACK MAGIC IS THIS

check

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Muster the Dubs Division

I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

yes, Kaguya.

Nice pasta sensi

I'M THE BEST, MOTHERFUCKER

But...why ???